Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:57:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Good Bye, Princess" by David Rocasolano (Letizia's cousin)  (Read 48826 times)
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 04:22:47 pm »

I had no idea Letizia has a persecution complex as the article states. Can anyone elaborate?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 06:13:46 pm »

I'm sure a lot of the commoner brides have persecution complexes.

The Princess of Asturias has been betrayed again. And this time it is difficult for comments arising after publication of Goodbye, Princess, written by his cousin and exabogado David Rocasolano, which goes on sale next Monday will not break with the Letizia shows patience with some family members.

Maybe if Leti hadn't been up to no good, maybe there wouldn't be anything to be announced. Cripes, is it that impossible for modern women to behave? If she did indeed have three abortions, for a Catholic Majesty of Spain, that is horrible. One, okay, but three? Obviously someone never heard of birth control.

She should get a winter house, summer house, money and staff (I wonder who pays, the taxpayer??).

She should get nothing; if she wants out, let her go and make her own living in the world.

Felipe had to fight ot be able to marry her and if the ingrate wants to be ungrateful and throw it back in his face by wanting out, certainly she should not leave with anything. She has a resume (out of date, but that's her problem) and should be able to find some solid work to do with herself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 06:25:59 pm »

three is the rumour! He confirms at least one in his book.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »

I hope they won't be able to stop it because the release date is the monday.

There was a similar book but not by one of her family members called A Republican in the Palace who was sold in most libraries.

I have already paid for it. I've bought it directly from the publishing house's own website. They've sent me a confirmation email saying that my order is being processed (whatever that means).

They do things the wrong way over and over again. They should know by now that first you have to release the book and then promote it (so that they can't stop it beforehand).

They say Letizia tried to get hold of the galley proofs and she didn't succeed.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:38:24 pm by Sidney » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 08:53:28 pm »

You know, I wonder how many other Crown Princesses will have books about them coming out and go figure, how much more work the courtiers will have to end up making this look at least somewhat clean and airbrushed. As it is they had to work to get her accepted by the public. I cannot imagine the pics that will be in the book.

three is the rumour! He confirms at least one in his book.

I think I'm going to throw up; have these women not at all heard of birth control?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 10:07:07 pm »

To me what surprises me more is no the abort per se but that it was rumoured since 2004 and that is now confirmed, how many things that were considered unbelievable, are totally true? 

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 10:12:18 pm »

Wasn't her husband trying to write something at some point, a article or book which got squashed?

Also the guy she was dating some say living with when she met Felipe, supposedly wants to or is writing a book,about her, from what I read around the internet?  sly

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 10:14:36 pm »

That I remember the first husband wrote a book about a failed relationship that many consider that it is about the relationship with Leti. The guy she was dating at the same time as Felipe said that he wasn't thinking about writing about Leti but that in the future one never knows.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 10:25:11 pm »

OH I saw his photo the past boyfriend of Letizia, in Vanity Fair, in a article, it was in translate so I couldn't comprehend everything,, but some of it said he may write something about them.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 10:27:22 pm »

we talked about it here http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,5476.msg152974.html#msg152974 there are a couple of articles about that interview

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 10:37:18 pm »

Oh, thank u  Hi

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2013, 01:06:15 am »

I think Felipe has a lot  regrets!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2013, 06:37:36 am »

To me what surprises me more is no the abort per se but that it was rumoured since 2004 and that is now confirmed, how many things that were considered unbelievable, are totally true?

The reason it was considered unbelievable is because of the prevailing perspective that all commoners are holy saints and couldn't POSSIBLY do things like have abortions (unthinkable in the idea of a future Queen Consort of any throne), or sex out of wedlock, or not at all love the prince for his status only. Only mean nasty evil aristocratic women (or worse, royal women) do and think things like that! Not Saint Letizia of Ortiz! Not the holy holy Santa Leti!

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 02:04:51 pm »

^^
Berlin I wonder if Felipe could do it all over again if he had married Letizia.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2013, 02:37:03 pm »

OOOPS! I meant to type:
I wonder if Felipe could do it all over again, would he had married Letizia?
berlin
Countess

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 03:46:24 pm »

He would and should have taken a heck of a lot more time to get to know her more.  But from what I've read here, she was already "known" in those circles?  I still don't like the idea of this cousin revealing all this about her past.  It's pretty ruthless.  Even if Letizia was acting badly towards his family, he should have given her time to get over it or whatever. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 07:48:29 pm »

An interview with the cousin, David Rocasolano:

http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2013/04/06/david-rocasolano-no-es-un-libro-contra-letizia-ni-le-guardo-ningun-rencor-23738

The really interesting thing is that the book happened because Ramón Akal met David and asked him to do a book with him. Akal is the one who has the docs showed in the book.

You can read here an interview with Akal about the book:

http://blogs.publico.es/rosa-espinas/2013/04/06/akal-vs-letizia/

Surprisingly for some he is not against abortion or from the far right but he is a famous leftist and a republican.  

He mentions the pressure two very watched tv programmes had so they wouldn't mention the book. stop Angry Then they say there is no censorship.

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 11:44:43 pm »

Yes, 'Espejo público' (Susana Griso) and 'El programa de Ana Rosa'. That's the way they go about things. It's been this way for years. Whenever someone dares crossing the line... "riiing, riiiiing: zip it".

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2013, 11:46:51 pm »

I know  tehe there is an urban legend that says that in Cronicas Marcianas they were speculating about the relationship of Albert of Monaco and Felipe and they recieved a call from Felipe to stop it during the commercials  spy

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2013, 11:54:13 pm »

Yes, I know. In Catalonia we've had several TV shows shut down because they were mocking the Royal Family.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: