Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 04:32:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Good Bye, Princess" by David Rocasolano (Letizia's cousin)  (Read 50157 times)
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2013, 06:44:05 pm »

He more or less says that the father was the boyfriend, at leas that was his first hunch and then he says that he learned that Leti didn't tell the boyfriend about the pregnancy.

He was a journalist that had worked with her in CNN+. Rumour has it that they were living together until the last moment and even there was talk of marriage. The cousin doesn't go into this at all.

Then Prince Felipe knew she (Letizia) was pregnant with another man's child?

When you say the rumour alledges 'they were living together until the last moment', does this mean Felipe knew that Letizia was living with another man until the last moment of his (Felipe's) engagement announcement?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 06:47:01 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2013, 06:50:12 pm »

The official version is that Felipe and Letizia met in 17/10/2002 (http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/sociedad/el-principe-de-asturias-organizo-su-primera-cita-con-letizia-ortiz_86155.html) and the abortion happened in the 27/10/2002.

If we believe the official version Felipe may not have known that she was pregnant. But he knew about the abortion for sure before the announcement of the wedding.

How could he not know? In the Morton book it is also said that Felipe was dating someone else at the same time he was seeing Letizia.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2013, 10:02:40 pm »

Do you get surprised his impressions about the other royals (with exception of Juan Carlos, of course)?

I was shocked, to be honest. His words towards Elena are really offensive. She mocks her and ridicules her. She says that she's like Chucky the killer doll (without his wickedness).

What you guys thinks than he talks in book are lies & truth mixed or is there only half-truths and lots of exaggeration? Or the book is gospel truth and at least 90% is true?

I think it's HIS perspective. He can provided insight into the whole thing, that's for sure, 'cause he was one of "them". Whether what he says is true or not, I don't know.

I see, I do think in this thread, a picture of Felipe that seemed be from the book. My question is: in book also havent pictures of Felipe & Letizia before the engagement? I'm asking it because the only picture I know of them before the engagement is that day they met in an event. Never come out any pictures of them as couple, before the engagement, in spanish press right?
 flower

No, there are no pictures of them before the engagement.

RE: abortion
The baby was from the boyfriend (an journalist too, right) she had when met Felipe?

That's what i gathered. The baby was David's.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:05:27 pm by Sidney » Logged

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2013, 10:06:07 pm »

Mon Roi, if I get my copy and see that the place I bought it from is reliable, I'll get you one (if you want).

flower  Gràcies  Sydney, yes please. I sure would love to read the book.  loveshower
Also, gràcies for the excellent video you posted on the discussion of the book in program El gato al Agua. flower

Apparently it's out of stock! (I got it directly from the publishing company). I'll keep track and see if I can get if for you.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2013, 10:56:30 pm »

The official version is that Felipe and Letizia met in 17/10/2002 (http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/sociedad/el-principe-de-asturias-organizo-su-primera-cita-con-letizia-ortiz_86155.html) and the abortion happened in the 27/10/2002.

Which tells me that Leti probably aborted the kid to get a chance with a Crown prince; similar to Kate modeling underwear the minute she thinks she might have a chance to end up getting William's attention. So, she was preggers, but murdered a kid to have a chance at a title. Angry Imagine how we would feel if we found out that Kate had had an abortion to keep her figure while dating and was using that to keep William and get the ring? Frankly, realistically, this makes her a murderer of an unborn kid.

Can I throw up now?

I'm liberal in some areas, but with women like Leti with effortless access to birth control, she has no business getting pregnant out of wedlock. Plain selfish carelessness.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2013, 03:55:59 pm »

Thank you Alexandrine.
After reading this article Letizia seems to me a very crafty and savvy 'businesswoman'. It says it took four phone calls from the prince to her to get his first date with her. She was certainly playing hard to get. Also that she gave him 'conditions' as she did not want to to be a 'prisoner' of the paparazzi if did not work out as it would ruin her career. Seems to me, she was calculating, figuring out, weighing her options before she took the plunge. Not exactly a woman in love.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2013, 04:06:32 pm »

thankyou Sydney. Do let me know please. flower

In one of the videos you posted I found it very interesting that one of the reporters said that King Juan Carlos was not strict enough when his kids chose to marry whom they did. He also said when it comes to the monarchies 'one should not marry whom one wants but rather marry whom one should'.This comment sums up the entire problem and solution of many of the princes and princesses of today's monarchies.
Too many are not marrying people that they should be marrying.
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2013, 05:10:07 pm »

Letizia's cousin has started a blog:

http://davidrocasolano.blogspot.com.es/

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2013, 05:16:38 pm »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdavidrocasolano.blogspot.com.es%2F&act=url

I have closed Facebook. These things happen. You do not know if they pass because they spend, are coincidences (I do not believe in coincidences) or dark hand is longer than you think.

But in this blog, I submit to no censorship. I'll say what you think I must say. A few are not going to like, but as I asked in my last few years is this going to smear me?. Well the answer is now going to be yes. If you're going to spot you.

It sounds like he is being pressured.   dontknow
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2013, 05:21:57 pm »

"Your Highness. Well, no. It's better to call you Letizia, because you don't deserve to be addressed to as Your Highness".

There's no love lost between these two, that's for sure.

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2013, 05:23:33 pm »

"Just in case you don't know or don't remember who I am":

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZAZXO-ihY3w/UXf66IanTeI/AAAAAAAAABo/hAIpFn6mJZ4/s1600/Navidad-2004-Zarzuela+061.jpg

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2013, 08:11:15 pm »

In one of the videos you posted I found it very interesting that one of the reporters said that King Juan Carlos was not strict enough when his kids chose to marry whom they did. He also said when it comes to the monarchies 'one should not marry whom one wants but rather marry whom one should'.This comment sums up the entire problem and solution of many of the princes and princesses of today's monarchies.
Too many are not marrying people that they should be marrying.

I would like to worship to you because of that comment.

As a 'commoner' I find it offensive that the trash these royals are marrying are considered 'normal' to them and I am sick of the 'noble savage' view where being a commoner consists of multiple tattoos, piercings in the tongue, swearing, being foulmouthed, and snotty/temperamental.

If princes took more than an hour to hang around normal people rather than jet set trash, they would realize this mighty quickly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2013, 11:17:48 pm »

I think David R loved his royal connection much, after he involved in corruption, he was cut off, thus he resented Letizia, don't see other reasons in the book. He was used by some powers to discredit the monarchy. Even though most of people in Spain think he is a low-life trash, he probably has collected plenty of money (although not from the sale of the book since it didn't sell that many copies) to live well.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2013, 11:21:51 pm »

Didn't sell what?!?! It was first in the amazon most sold books during weeks and still is in top... lots of people bought even though it wasn't easy to find at first. There articles about St. Jordi that mentioned the book and its high sales.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2013, 11:37:25 pm »

Didn't sell what?!?! It was first in the amazon most sold books during weeks and still is in top... lots of people bought even though it wasn't easy to find at first. There articles about St. Jordi that mentioned the book and its high sales.

I heard the first edition was 10,000 copies, the 2nd was 5,000 copies, it's not enough to make a fortune for David R. Life is long,  since he breached the attorney-client trust, I doubt he can still be a lawyer, who is going to hire him ?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2013, 11:43:18 pm »

If he didn't act as her lawyer there is no breach of the confidentiality. I've read the book and he doesn't say anything that could make him lose his right to act as a lawyer. Showing the papers of her divorce is no breach because judicial sentences are public and the abortion papers are only bills no personal details.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #136 on: April 24, 2013, 11:45:45 pm »

If he didn't act as her lawyer there is no breach of the confidentiality. I've read the book and he doesn't say anything that could make him lose his right to act as a lawyer. Showing the papers of her divorce is no breach because judicial sentences are public and the abortion papers are only bills no personal details.

There is Letizia's divorce paper in the book, he was her lawyer for the divorce. No medical record, the bills of the abortion can easily be faked.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #137 on: April 24, 2013, 11:54:29 pm »

So what? Is there any law that makes divorce sentences different to the rest? They should be all public.

Checking in westlaw and there are like 5000 sentences...

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2013, 12:13:26 am »

If you don't mind hiring a lawyer like him, it's your issue. He clearly breach the lawyer-client trust on the divorce paper, I know many wouldn't hire someone like him.
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2013, 12:40:41 pm »

He didn't publish her divorce records. The publishing company did. Someone approached him one day and showed the papers to him. He said he didn't want to be involved and yet they told him that one way or another those papers would see the light one day. He wrote the book, gave his version of events and the publishing company decided to include those papers in the book, but it wasn't David who provided them. Look at the photo credits.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: