Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:06:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Good Bye, Princess" by David Rocasolano (Letizia's cousin)  (Read 50109 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: April 04, 2013, 12:14:10 pm »

http://busqueda.fnac.es/ia466374/David-Rocasolano

The title is Good bye Princess and the author is David Rocasolano so in her mother side. He may have been the one to help Morton and not her aunt Henar  shifty

To make things more interesting he is mixed in a corruption case http://www.extraconfidencial.com/articulos.asp?idarticulo=8329
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:15:49 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 04:30:53 pm »

Oh! oh! Something wicked this way comes.
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »

Jeeeeez. If it's released in ebook I'm buying it first thing next Monday.

Cover:

http://www.diezminutos.es/var/dm/storage/images/media/images/libro-adios-letizia/1464132-1-esl-ES/libro-adios-letizia_mainstory1.jpg

The author:

Second row, first one on the left:

http://www.izaping.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/pedidatodos.jpg

http://skp00.epimg.net/Imagenes/59/62/1323130563-3cc994e129b0e29bc6164ff8336d1a32.jpg

It always stroke me as odd that such a distant relative was in the family picture when they did proposal day thing. He must have been really close to her.

This woman must be a real piece of work that even her close relatives bash her like that. xD

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 08:36:44 pm »

I am SO buying this if there is an English edition.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 09:13:25 pm »

I've read the summary and it's heavy!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 09:25:17 pm »

Don't you worry, ladies of the UK, I'll read, review it and translate the juicy parts for you.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 11:04:42 pm »

Letizia is probably livid.

tehe

Can't wait to her what's in the book.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 11:09:01 pm »

http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2013/04/04/adios-princesa-el-regalo-envenenado-de-david-rocasolano-a-su-prima-letizia--23718/

good article

The cousin is also a lawyer and the article says that he was her lawyer during her divorce. I would love if he gave more info about her relationship with the first husband (I always wondered if the husband shouldn't have had problems with the school because of the relationship), with the Mexico trip and then with the infamous divorce. Hope it's not a letdown like Morton's.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 01:29:32 am »

Why would he want to write a book like this?  He seems successful in his own right.  Man, and I thought the Brit royals made my head spin.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 12:44:53 pm »

^^ He feels betrayed because he was close to her and she "abandoned" him. He is also involved in a corruption case but I don't have info on how that is going.

Very big new info in this book:

http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2013/04/05/david-rocasolano-letizia-me-dijo-que-me-deshiciera-de-los-papeles-de-su-aborto-23729/

Letizia told me to make disappear the papers of her abortion

This was a rumour in many forums in spanish that Letizia had at least one abortion and possible three. But he shows in the book the original papers  Shocked

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 02:35:17 pm »

In tv they have said that the editorial is getting a lot of pressure to not publish the book and that big libraries are getting the same treatment.

Apart from the abortion he talks about what happened after Erika died and the prenup.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 02:48:44 pm »

He should try a different publisher then because I would be interested in reading it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 02:56:17 pm »

I hope they won't be able to stop it because the release date is the monday.

There was a similar book but not by one of her family members called A Republican in the Palace who was sold in most libraries.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 03:10:45 pm »

Vanity Fair already has the book and this ariticle talks mainly about the prenup:

http://www.revistavanityfair.es/articulos/adios-princesa-de-david-rocasolano/17552

As he had acted as his lawyer previously he also helped her with the prenup. She should get a winter house, summer house, money and staff (I wonder who pays, the taxpayer??). But Felipe would get custody, David said that it was illegal (my comment: prenups in Spain are not very useful, they don't work the same way as they do for ex in the US and a judge can always change it if he considers it necessary which does happen if it involved kids), well Leti called Felipe and he said to David that Leti had to sign the prenup and that it couldn't be discuess. Then they called Jaime del Burgo, a lawyer, (my comment: Jaime is the very new husband of her sister and rumour is that Leti and him had an affair before her marriage to Felipe and I think he has never worked as a lawyer BTW) who said that she should be treated better than Diana and that she should try to get as much money as possible.

Another comment made by a VF journo in tv mentions that the boyfriend of Erica when she died made a scene during the funeral yelling to the RF that they had killed her.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 03:42:50 pm »

Alexandrine posted this link above:
http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2013/04/05/david-rocasolano-letizia-me-dijo-que-me-deshiciera-de-los-papeles-de-su-aborto-23729/

If somebody wants me to translate it in English let me know and I will.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 03:53:26 pm »

The Princess of Asturias has been betrayed again. And this time it is difficult for comments arising after publication of Goodbye, Princess, written by his cousin and exabogado David Rocasolano, which goes on sale next Monday will not break with the Letizia shows patience with some family members.

Vanitatis had access, a preview, a preview of the content of this book. 304 pages that are a real bomb that falls in the middle of the ongoing storm that plagues the Spanish monarchy and it reveals, according to documents provided by Rocasolano, the Princess of Asturias underwent an abortion at the clinic in Madrid when only Dator was Letizia Ortiz.

David Rocasolano was his cousin. Their close friendship bound him in a very special way to the Princess, so much so that it was he who was responsible for handling his divorce. Years later, they celebrated the royal wedding, Letizia trusted him, in the presence of Prince Philip, so that s and get rid of your old papers abortion, according to the original papers reproduced in Goodbye, Princess -.

"If I had chosen me to clean the trail was because they had no one else." Rocasolano ensures that one of the reasons why he was who was charged with the destruction of these tracks was for Prince to fear that the information was leaked to the King, especially after opposition from their parents to marry Felipe a divorcee.

The wayward cousin also narrates in first person, the personality changes of his cousin and his persecution complex. Also ensures that Letizia has lied and has tested his family on several occasions to ensure that within Rocasolano had a mole that news leaked to the press.

So much did his obsession to uncover the traitor who deceived his family in their first pregnancy Prince and speraba informing them that a child and that was to be called Pelayo, information, and shortly after confirming his suspicions, appeared in the press Heart. "After that I thought someone should recommend to Letizia a stretcher sessions with a psychologist. Much as the mole indeed exist, what was the sex of the child hide?" Says Rocasolano.

It also reveals how the marriage of princes the May 22, 2004 has engulfed the entire environment and Ortiz Rocasolano hard under increasing pressure and the Princess of Asturias exercised before the announcement of their engagement November 2003 and installed at all "culture of fear". "The virus of secrecy and hypocrisy had been extended by the entire family and even before the wedding. (...) Letizia calling me constantly to prevent any chaos clan "writes David Rocasolano.

How could it be otherwise, Alonso Guerrero , her ex-husband, has a role in some of its pages. "He had always been more teacher boyfriend, partner or husband. Alonso was for her a Pygmalion, and Letizia listened and internalized the arguments of her ex-husband to make them yours. "

Her relationship with David Tejera , companion of the princess in his career at CNN, was completely different. Both were two such ambitious professional who was very reluctant to give up their independence on the other. "It was obvious the mutual effort to distance themselves emotionally. Not to make plans. Not to be a couple. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 03:54:36 pm »

thanks snokitty! we make a good team  tehe  Kiss

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 03:56:21 pm »

You are Welcome.   Kiss

I find this story to be the most interesting of the royals at this time. Someone is after the SRF. Any idea who it might be?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 04:03:37 pm »

I get the feeling they are preparing the end of Letizia but with the rest of the problems they have it sounds strange they want to create a new one.

About the SRF in general I talked about it in the other thread  flower

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 04:04:59 pm »

There has to be someone very powerful behind all of the things that are happening.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: