Royal Gossip
December 17, 2018, 07:46:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Costs Probed  (Read 972 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: January 06, 2011, 07:16:27 am »

Absolutely no clue what the announcer is saying, but hope this is relevant:

http://chelsydavy.net/2011/01/kate-middleton-minder-costs-could-be-probed/

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:30:58 am »

Good they should be, she's been using protection services way before she was even near being "royalty" and so has her family I think, it should also be mentioned that "her" minders were at first the REAL Princesses Beatrice and Eugenies before Waity Fakey decided she needed them! snob baby

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:55:47 am »

Varya,

Waity Fakey - really makes me choke my tea.  thumbsup
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 08:06:17 am »

The amount, according to AP, has increased 'substantially."

This is, probably an Amerian question, but was there a 'budget' and planner to stay withn the guidelines?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 07:05:17 pm »

I'm an American too and I'm surprised that she would get protection without being royalty and I have to wonder what sort of budget is being laid out. After this year the RF is on their own, no more Civil List and I wonder how HM is feeling about so much money being close to Kater-Tot's clutches. Considering the amount at their disposal, if Kate waited a year, there would be mroe than enough money for a lavish wedding.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: