Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 05:49:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So will Camilla have to curtsey to Kate?  (Read 12573 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 10:02:40 pm »

^You are right on that KF...

Last august my 1st frind married, well when we were just sit on the banquet she start talk about mariages, and one of my friends told that there was a girl on her work place that said: i'm going to marry! snob and everybody told? but don't have a boyfriend!!!  huh well in a mounth she married  royalguard but it only lasted 1 week!!!! well lot's of people don't think... there are many that only marry because they have afraid of being alone for teh rest of their lives!!! eightball

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2011, 02:22:24 am »

huh  blink that work friend is a little  weird

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2011, 02:25:38 am »

^You are right on that KF...

Last august my 1st frind married, well when we were just sit on the banquet she start talk about mariages, and one of my friends told that there was a girl on her work place that said: i'm going to marry! snob and everybody told? but don't have a boyfriend!!!  huh well in a mounth she married  royalguard but it only lasted 1 week!!!! well lot's of people don't think... there are many that only marry because they have afraid of being alone for teh rest of their lives!!! eightball

She ddn't have a boyfriend and she married in a month? sly

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2011, 05:44:49 am »

Was there a 'green card' involved?

A friend of mine did that, but they had a happy marriage for a short time.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2011, 11:31:33 am »

huh  blink that work friend is a little  weird
Yes it's really weird!!!! i just want to know how she found a guy a achive marry with him in 1 month!!! dontknow Maybe he was so crazy like her!!!

She ddn't have a boyfriend and she married in a month? sly
Yes that's what happend!!!! i don't know the girl.. but at table we are all  huh blink

Was there a 'green card' involved?
Green Card? what it is?  dontknow

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2011, 01:49:47 pm »

Oh ok sorry.
A green card lets you into the country for life.
People marry foreigners if they want to live in that country - they don't marry for love.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2011, 02:51:44 pm »

No he was portuguese too.. just like her!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: