Royal Gossip
June 20, 2018, 04:23:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla:tells Wayne Rooney how much he can spend on his wife  (Read 2467 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 08:43:41 pm »

Her career was being a courtesan for the Prince for which she got perks, vacations, bling and rewards. He named her as his married mistress, forced a divorce of the PBs and got stuck with her and she still gets the perks and can get away with doing the minimum work for the Firm.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 10:18:49 pm »

So she has never worked a day in her life ? other than pleasing King tampon ?
too hard the tours..........r u serious. I have vomit in my mouth
So no real job like Waity ? and she gives financial advice?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 10:21:13 pm »

wait Camilla got bankrupted...? links please!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 12:36:39 am »

According to Tina Brown, Camilla deliberately bankrupted herself through adding additions to her home and thus obligated Charles to come to her rescue, mainly because Charles was to blame for the breakup of her marriage by naming her publicly as his mistress, which was supposedly the reason for the divorce. Since then she has bene living at his expense from the Wales bank account and Cornwall income. How is that for a new low?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 08:33:29 am »

When was the last time she left a royal tour early?

In fact earlier this year she went out to the Middle East early to acclimatise to the heat - the sign of a woman who is taking their role seriously.  Last year she went to India before the trip Down Under to again get used to the heat.

Far from pulling out of tours now she is spending time actually preparing for uncomfortable conditions to be better able to represent her country.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 02:59:38 pm »

Camilla does the minimum work. Bolland who likes her even said she was lazy.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:42 pm »

According to Tina Brown, Camilla deliberately bankrupted herself through adding additions to her home and thus obligated Charles to come to her rescue, mainly because Charles was to blame for the breakup of her marriage by naming her publicly as his mistress, which was supposedly the reason for the divorce. Since then she has bene living at his expense from the Wales bank account and Cornwall income. How is that for a new low?

Lovely woman.  ick
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 10:26:07 pm »

She justified it that a visible royal mistress has to look good.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 04:03:28 am »

I always wondered if Camilla purposely got herself into financial trouble to make Charles totally support her.  

Alexandrine, I should not have said bankrupt, but she did lose a great deal of her money in a bad investment deal-Lloyd’s of London.  Charles called on their mutual friends to support her financially.  I guess after that, and a talk from her father, he took on most of her financial support.   Well in actuality, it sounds like she was bankrupt, or mighty close to it.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 02:59:31 pm »

Alexandrine this is all I could find.
'Her lifestyle survived largely unscathed when she was one of the “names” (investors) in Lloyd’s of London who lost money in a scandal that engulfed many of that company’s insurance underwriters in the 1980s.'

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1074096/Camilla-duchess-of-Cornwall
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 08:30:25 pm »

^A shady scandal?

Sounds to me like Camilla, like Kate, has a problem keeping her nose clean and out of trouble.

Well, she had no problems telling Charles 'no more children' with Diana, so it shouldn't surprise us that she is such an interfering busybody that she would tell someone how much money they should spend on their spouses. In the past she would have been put in her place and made to feel ashamed for her meddling.

I'm surprised that she got away with dictating how many heirs Charles could have.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 02:36:30 pm »

It is truly horrifying that Camilla gets rewarded by the RF for her vile behavior.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 09:15:12 pm »

She could give advice to girls on how to latch on to a powerful man and be the mistress and use manipulative skills to get bling and money and even break up a marriage in the process. It's a joke for her to give anybody advice least of all about financial literacy for the disadvantaged.

Jolly Well Said Sandy flower

The Royal family put up with her because they have no choice.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: