Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 05:59:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla:tells Wayne Rooney how much he can spend on his wife  (Read 2830 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: March 27, 2013, 12:04:40 pm »

Camilla, who slurps up millions extracted form the Cornwall taxpayer and has been married twice
http://newyorkjewelrydiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/CamillaJewels.jpg
tells Wayne Rooney how he cannot splash out his self earned money on his wife. ick
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299841/Coleen-Rooney-hits-Duchess-Cornwall-commenting-5-million-wedding-dress.html
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 12:08:31 pm »

It's a complete joke. Firstly I believe it was the entire wedding that cost £5m, not the gown, so Camilla is spreading false rumours....and I imagine that's not as much as the cost of her wedding. Camilla is a hypocrite through and through. The amount it costs the taxpayer to fund her and Charles's obscene lifestyle is much more of a concern that what Wayne Rooney spends his private income on.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 01:27:40 pm »

Another thread to rant on Cam I see bored3 the woman owns the people who seem to dislike her I gotta give it to her...how do we know she said any of it?  bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 02:07:39 pm »

Whether she said it or not, I think the woman has had a lot of nerve through the years and that's how she got where she is today, HRH and all.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 06:00:09 pm »

We pay for her lifestyle. If she said it or not, it is not doing the RF any good. What Coleen and Wayne spend is their own choice and none of our business
SHE CPB cost more that £5 million a year.IT IS MY taxpayer pound that is paying for a mouthy, adultery accepting, liar and I object strongly

sandy
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 06:02:16 pm »

She even got to keep her old home and the taxpayers pay for the security whether or not she's there.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 07:05:14 pm »

Amazing how high and mighty these former mistresses get after they get the ring.

Camilla warning people about spending and Kate trying to dictate to Cressida how she should behave. Meanwhile both need to be taught how to behave and need to end up being brought up more properly and are costing their husbands fortunes in terms of PR and wardrobes and styling.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 08:50:38 pm »

ITA.

Who does Camilla think she is, dictating to a high earner how he may spend his money? Frankly, I am surprised by this. Camilla generally knows when to keep her mouth shut. Why would she want to get involved in this?

I think this may just be some shxt-stirring by the press.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 10:25:40 pm »

She probably gets her meddling from Charles where she thinks she has the right to lecture about spending while Charles lectures about architecture.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:42 pm »

What on earth could a formerly bankrupt, kept woman teach about financial responsibility? 
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 02:41:08 am »

Well she WILL be the next queen, you peasants, and queens know evrything!! Cam certainly is a nasty piece of work. I feel sorry for her grandkids having that face coming toward them for 'kissy for granny'.  nervous
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 09:40:40 am »

So it doesn't matter she probably never said any of this all it matters is we have found a new daily reason to bash her and name call her  wopedo.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 12:51:08 pm »

Since Camilla said it to more than a couple of people I am pretty sure she said it. If she hadn't said it CR would not have given the twitter rant.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 12:57:33 pm »

At least the Rooneys are spending their own money, regardless of how ridiculous footballers wages are.

Camilla lives off Charles's taxpayer money. She should shut up.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 06:20:53 pm »

Camilla should count her blessings--she could have been ousted ages ago if the Queen didn't go in for ostriching. She should know better than be all judgmental considering...
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 08:34:55 pm »

Camilla should count her blessings--she could have been ousted ages ago if the Queen didn't go in for ostriching. She should know better than be all judgmental considering...

thumbsup
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 04:30:32 pm »

What on earth could a formerly bankrupt, kept woman teach about financial responsibility? 

^
That's true! Camilla the new World Bank Economist. easter-lol
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 07:57:59 pm »

She could give advice to girls on how to latch on to a powerful man and be the mistress and use manipulative skills to get bling and money and even break up a marriage in the process. It's a joke for her to give anybody advice least of all about financial literacy for the disadvantaged.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 08:34:58 pm »

Has Cammie ever worked or held down a job ?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 08:36:57 pm »

No; she can't even stay on royal tour the entire time, she leaves early because it's too 'hard.'

On the other hand, I wonder how much fun clogging Charles is and holding up his fragile ego.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: