Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:30:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia's Attitude & Behaviour  (Read 12842 times)
berlin
Countess

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2013, 06:33:48 pm »

I saw the video and it's clear that she was not rude.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 07:34:21 pm »

I don't know if you speak spanish or if you're as fluent in spanish as Alexandrine, Sydney and I.However if you're not, I'm willing to listen to the entire link all over again and type here all is being said.
You will have Alexandrine and Sydney to confirm if it is or not true what I'm listening to and typing for all to read here in english.

If anyone else is interested just let me know and I will do it.

I'd be interested, but only if someone else wants it translated.  I learned a couple of languages; I wish I'd have stuck to them.

Berlin. As you're interested I've done it for you. I can translate in spanish fluently and quite well in portuguese.  If portuguese is spoken to me in person I can understand it better than if I hear it through audio /t.v. Written words, I can do translations quite well.

Okay I'll will start with Part 1, as I have to listen and write on paper and then type here.
Whatever is below was said in audio link. I have NOT included any of my words except to give meaning of a certain word from spanish to english:

Many mandataries were there.
The Catholics Queens can wear white mantillas and peinetas (combs) only if they are Spaniards.
She seemed uncomfortable though her mantilla looked the nicest. The stockings should not be see-through as Letizia wore. Though it is not protocol she should had worn 'opaque' stockings.
The peinetas were not worn because of their height making others behind not able to see. It hurt her ( Paloma ) to see Letizia so desganada (uninterested, with no desire, bored) to be there, while Felipe was talking to his Cardinal friend and Archbishop of Toledo.

You can't arrive and just say as Letizia did :'This is finished. I think we are going to be thrown out'.
'Letizia did not like the ceremony at all'.
Maxima of Holland was proud to have an Argentinian Pope and she was very happy there. Paola, as Catholic Queen was happy as she was witnessing a historical moment.
"If you like it or not, you're living a historical moment of the Catholic Church. I would be so proud of having a place in such place of La Plaza de San Pedro and in the Pontification. Letizia was in a priviliged place. Many had to stand since 8:00 a.m. and tired. We are near he, that has come to serve us.  A man that is humble and here to guide us. A man that is there to serve and not to govern. One should be happy."
Letizia had said in another ocassion 'she had found the light of the faith when she met her husband Felipe'.

The nuns wanted to ask Letizia how the King was doing. Letizia turned her back on the nuns and left them. The poor little nuns with very sad voices said 'oh, she didn't pay us any attention'.
Not once but twice in consecutive days Letizia has shown she has not wanted to be in the two places she's been.

If anyone is interested in the rest I will listen, write as I listen and then type here.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:42:11 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2013, 07:52:09 pm »

Oh please continue!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2013, 07:56:55 pm »

Kuei Fei okay I'll get on it right now.  flower

berlin
Countess

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 08:15:00 pm »

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mon Roi Henri IX!  I wish I were as gifted in languages as you.   flower
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 09:47:58 pm »

flower Berlin,  urwelcome
I love languages because I love the people of the world.  

For Kuei Fei and Berlin, I listened for the third time and wrote on paper and then will now type here.

Here is Part 2.
All written below is what is said in audio link.  

Paloma: Pope  Francis did not want to ride a Pope Mobile encased by glass. I remember that there was a fanatic that hurt a Pope once. He ( Pope Francis) likes to break with protocol, more when it comes to security. He's fighting security and  protocol.
The Pope kissed Kirshner,for 'total protocol' on the side of Kirshner because she wanted to make peace with him as he is no longer Archbishop of Argentina, he's now a man that counts in the world's affairs and he's also a man.... yes, the Pope has to be close ...but ...the other day he stepped out qwhere anyone could had gotten near him and stabbed him...security was absolutely to the poitn of a heart attack. this morning he did want to go in his glass encased  Pope mobile.

Man reporter: Letizia's words of 'I found the light of the faith when I met Felipe', I believe in a relative way.

Borrero replies: She's like San Pedro ( St. Peter) she fell from the horse.
Man reporter: Yeah, well, she didn't fall off the horse. She seemed more to want the horse to run from San Pedro ( St. Peter).Well, maybe she treated the nuns like that because she was having a bad day, she was tired'. ( said with doubt in voice).
Borrero : When Letizia said nonchalantly ' This is finished. We are going to be thrown out' ( male reporter snorts in a mocking way in middle of her sentence), those being thrown out were us. We left running.

Borrero: It was a simple  and solemn but with much less solemnety, ceremony.There were no improvised words nor improvised humillity.

Borrero is finished. Goodbye words of parting with male reporter and she leaves.

Vatican Protocol Discussion begins:

A lady professor( Marina) of Vatican protocol is on the phone line....

Same male reporter: Has our president made himself ridiculous by wearing black tie?
Marina: No. There are no written rules. Only recommendations by the Office of Protocol of Vatican. Vatican has suggested : black tie, suit or jacket. From those each man has chosen what he has deemed best for himself.
Male reporter: Black tie is for night
Marina: No. There are exceptions. We are facing an exception here, because traditionally for Vaticna events, black ties were to be worn. It's a tradition that has fallen in disuse but it is absolutely not at all out of proper protocol rules.
Male reporter: Ah! okay then our president has done it well. He has stuck to the most traditional and elegant of the traditions.
Marina: Yes. He has been most traditional and elegant. Markel did not wear hair covering. For women it is asked of them to wear no low cuts, no showing of elbows nor knees. Dress does not to be all the way to ankles. Here, Merkel has 'skated too much'.She wore a very electric blue, instead of black.
Male reporter: But Letizia wore see through stockings and skirt not below knee.
Marina: There are not written protocol rules. However, you must apply common sense. It's recommended to go wearing solemn clothing . I would had  truly recommended to Letizia, to cover more her legs and wear opaque stockings.

Male reporter: ( w/complaining tone) Yes, if she goes with mantilla, then please stick to expected attire according to protocol.
Marina: All Catholic queens can wear white. Princess of Monaco was wearing black. There is such a thing called ' the privilige of white'. What it's officially the title....applies to all Catholic monarchies .monaco is catholic. Traditionally they wrote black like Grace. Charlene and husband when Pope Benedictus met them after their wedding,she wore kneee high white dress. The press went wild !so much so that the Vatican had to say she too, was in the entitlement to wear black. Todayhowever, she wore black because she had felt uncomfortable and decided to be prudent.
For image, sunglasses are not recommended but they are practical.

Male reporter: Thank you Marina.

run   Phewwwwww The End ! <<< my words Shocked

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:55:04 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
berlin
Countess

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 10:02:04 pm »

Thanks again Mon Roi!  I just don't know what to say about Letizia's behavior.  One can only guess what she's like behind closed doors.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 10:14:34 pm »

^^
Correction: "This morning he did not want to go in his glass encased Pope mobile."
I missed/skipped the word: 'not'.  sorry

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 10:17:13 pm »

Berlin,
  Again urwelcome always.

I don't think Letizia is an easy one to get along with. She seems moody and not always courteous as she should be.
Nowadays it seems simple courtesy is not in fashion. People are rude in blogs, in the streets, on the phone.Even royalty is rude!. I have a low ceiling of toleration for lack of common courtesy regardless whom it comes from. Worse when it comes from youngsters that think that they are equal in knowledge and entitlement of 'say' to their elders.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:24:26 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 04:48:57 pm »

An article criticizing Letizia's clothing at the Inaguration of Pope Francis I:

http://www.libertaddigital.com/chic/vida-estilo/2013-03-26/lomana-sobre-el-look-de-letizia-en-la-entronizacion-del-papa-iba-de-pena-1276485910/?utm_source=9&utm_medium=maschic&utm_campaign=maschic

It says that Carmen Lomana strongly criticizes Letizia for what she wore.

Letizia in the enthronenment of the Pope did not look like a future Queen of Spain, starts her tweet. Her outfit in the opinion of this celebrity and collaborator of TVE, was 'atrocious', she should had worn a dress with mantilla with comb.

I suppose like this. Alexandrine is this correct?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zNdC0Z-iuuU/T3inJpl5JWI/AAAAAAAADGM/V6tF-hpEHQw/s1600/Mantilla1.jpg
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2013, 07:35:18 pm »

^yes like this http://imagenes.publico.es/resources/archivos/2011/5/1/130423782291120110501-3813466dn.jpg Though for me the problem was not the lack of the "peineta" but that the skirt was too short. When she sat you could see her knees that didn't happened with Charlene for ex.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2013, 10:36:42 pm »

True. A  lady named Marina (a Spaniard teacher of etiquette and protocol rules)  said the peineta was not expected as it would be tall and it would obstruct people's view.
However, the skirt length was 'atroz'( atrocious) for a future queen.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:38:47 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2013, 01:02:42 am »

You wouldn't know she is a future Queen, the way she's been behaving. This however is a capstone to her immaturity.

It wasn't just immature really, it was brazen; she knows better and she knew the code and knew there were going to be expectations of modesty and yet she chose to wear an evening dress to a day event, short hem to a city where modesty is expected, sheer tights when opaque would have been better and she ended up snubbing nuns. The way that woman behaved, really, I think they should abolish the monarchy to prevent her from staining the throne sat on Queens from the past.

She doesn't DESERVE that title and authority.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2013, 05:54:34 am »

There is no video on how Letizia did at the Embassy reception, but it's a lie to say Letizia had no interest at the enthronement ceremony, I saw the ceremony, also there were many pictures of her talking to other royals, politicians, was happy to be there, she was extremely polite when meeting the Pope, the Pope was the one who was rude, it just proves that nobody is a saint. 
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2013, 07:14:42 pm »

^
I take it you don't like the Pope because this Pope is very courteous and humble.
I used to like Letizia but when these new future queens( KM is included) act like they can override what is expected of them in protocol and in the courtesy department ....well...I'm done.
Letizia and KM are not humble women (Diana was and Harry is). Letizia and KM were not chosen by the people, nor worked for the place where they are, nor by ' royal blood' are they there.They should be grateful and humble for the position they've landed.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:21:24 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2013, 11:03:26 pm »

^
I take it you don't like the Pope because this Pope is very courteous and humble.
I used to like Letizia but when these new future queens( KM is included) act like they can override what is expected of them in protocol and in the courtesy department ....well...I'm done.
Letizia and KM are not humble women (Diana was and Harry is). Letizia and KM were not chosen by the people, nor worked for the place where they are, nor by ' royal blood' are they there.They should be grateful and humble for the position they've landed.

No idea what you were talking about. I neither like nor dislike the Pope, but I found him rude towards Letizia. I don't know if Letizia did the same to the Pope as he did to her, how many stones people would be throwing at her, just be fair. That's all in the video for everyone to see, not based on hearsays as Leti was rude to the nuns.
If you like royal blood, you have Cristina or Elena, both are arrogant and stupid. Elena is now skiing with his secretary who is a criminal suspect.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2013, 03:08:35 pm »

There is no video on how Letizia did at the Embassy reception, but it's a lie to say Letizia had no interest at the enthronement ceremony, I saw the ceremony, also there were many pictures of her talking to other royals, politicians, was happy to be there, she was extremely polite when meeting the Pope, the Pope was the one who was rude, it just proves that nobody is a saint. 

Ok so we have to believe you but not a journo who was there in first person. The journo is biased against Leti but you are totally unbiased in your opinion?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2013, 03:16:50 pm »

^^
You said that "there is no video on how Letizia did at the Embassy reception",  however there were people that heard her and saw what she did.
You can refuse to believe Borrero's own eyewitness accounts because there is no video, but an eye witness does not need a video. Ask any court of law.
I took the time to listen( for the third time) to the link provided by Alexandrine, write on paper and then typed here what was eye witnessed and heard as many here do not understand/speak Spanish as you. You can read it and believe what Borrero said or not. However, Borrero is a very serious reporter and would not risk her job by making things up on comments she heard herself.

I  have never said that I have any particular liking for 'royal blood'. There is one royal I like much, Harry and not because of his 'royal blood' but because he's a down to earth person as his mother Diana was.
Princess Margaret, Princess Anne, Zara, and Philip have royal blood and I think they're absolutely ghastly! I find them not humble and too rude to the people they are there to serve.

As to your comment of: "it just proves that nobody is a saint". Though there might not be many, there are a few saints out there in the world.

In fact the people I most admire do not have royal blood: Jesus ( first in list), Ghandhi, Mother Theresa and others of that caliber.  
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:23:03 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2013, 03:44:41 pm »

^Jesus, no royal blood?

He was of the royal house of David through his mother! God was His father!

If that ain't royal, I don't know what is!

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2013, 03:50:22 pm »

^
Of course! Kuei Fei but I was talking about ' earthly modern royal bloods' such as QEII, PC and sons ect. You know the run of the mill royals . easter-lol
Not the One whose Father was God.  easter-egg-basket
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:53:01 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: