Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:33:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia's Attitude & Behaviour  (Read 12843 times)
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 12:23:13 am »

Paloma might be a well respected journalist, but I'm not surprised she is supporting Màxim Huerta since journalists support journalists, just common sense. That's right the press is free, I don't think Leti has an issue of people criticizing her with a point, maybe she just hates some lowly lives in the tabloid shows.  Leti has been behaving above the talks all those years, almost too nice to them, playing tough sometimes might work better, especially with those cowards and hypocrites.
I don't think Felipe still guides Leti, I saw a few times when Felipe told her to go to right side or left side, he was the one getting wrong usually.  I don't think she and Felipe left early from the reception, because it's not possible, not decided by them either. It's possible she and Felipe didn't stay longer than some journalists expected, but she had to get up early to go to the mass.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:29:24 am by partygirl » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 12:44:27 am »

Then why fixate on it?

Cripes, the woman is forty, old enough to take a proportional look at this and she is at a point in time when she should be blase about it.

There are limits and it's about time she started ACTING HER AGE!

At this rate I don't think Letizia deserves to be Queen.

I don't think so either.

What is wrong with Felipe (and his peers) that he limited himself so much to Spain? He might have married someone from Mexico or someone who wasn't presented on camera. He could have avoided marrying someone with the maturity of an adolescent.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 09:54:31 am »

Paloma might be a well respected journalist, but I'm not surprised she is supporting Màxim Huerta since journalists support journalists, just common sense.

Yeah, just like Letizia does, right?

Paloma told it like it was. It was not about supporting Maxim, it was about telling the truth. Of course, anyone saying anything bad about Letizia will be deemed as bitter and resentful. 'Cause she's perfect and can do no wrong.

That's right the press is free, I don't think Leti has an issue of people criticizing her with a point, maybe she just hates some lowly lives in the tabloid shows.

I don't see what her issue with the tabloids is. She's tabloid fodder, for God's sake! She is not famous for her intellectual/professional achievements. She's famous because she married into money and fame and not because she did something noteworthy. Does she expect to be featured in Forbes magazine? The financial times? She's just famous for being famous after marrying someone famous. Just like a lot of trashy celebrities. She gets what she deserves.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2013, 03:46:47 pm »

I'll be honest, I'm getting mighty tired of the high and mighty airs these CPs give themselves, all the while having done nothing of note.

Leti married Felipe after he fought hard for her because of her past.

Like it or not, a story is a story and she is a story.

She isn't (and never was) out and making diplomatic treaties, she isn't out solving economic problems, she isn't doing anything that is making her so 'above' being covered and interviewed by tabloids. I'm sick and tired of her entitlement attitude that she's 'better' than this.

I don't think the nuns were tabloid reporters who wanted to interview her, they wanted to talk to her since she is after all supposed to be "Her Most Catholic Majesty." Third, given her past and antics, I would daresay that she should be grateful that the tabloids aren't more vicious. 

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 04:17:08 pm »

Can you tell me what exactly happened to the nuns ? According to Paloma Barrientos, the nuns told a group of people including Letizia that they were praying for the SRF, of course including Cristina and Inaki, then Leti left the group conversation. What's the issue ? There were more than 200 people there, you didn't have to stick to someone if you felt there was nothing to talk anymore.

Sidney, nobody here said Leti was perfect. I like her because she is not fake. She wasn't polite enough to Maxim Huerta, She might dislike him, even find a certain behavior disgusting, she isn't a saint, she is a human, she has her emotions.
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 04:28:56 pm »

That's OK and I respect it. I happen to dislike her because she strikes me as a really fake, phony and self-interested woman.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 04:52:07 pm »

the nuns told a group of people including Letizia that they were praying for the SRF, of course including Cristina and Inaki, then Leti left the group conversation. What's the issue?

Exactly; she left and apparently didn't even thank them. She couldn't maybe go off and pray with them or talk for a while with them about something nice, would that have been too much? What about maybe making some sort of polite gesture that would have been recorded?

What's the issue ? There were more than 200 people there, you didn't have to stick to someone if you felt there was nothing to talk anymore.

Explain to me, (I mean this as nicely as possible) what is it that was so pressing that she couldn't talk to a few nuns about something? I chat all the time with people I technically have nothing in common with, other than business and I make a sincere effort.

Is she so busy with important matters that she can't talk to some nuns?

It's not just this, but it's about how she keeps acting like she's so 'above' everything she is involved in, as if she's 'above' being a wife and mother.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 05:22:14 pm »

Don't you think she should stay with the nuns, pray for Cristina and Inaki ? Too bad, she couldn't do that, I don't think I can do that either. There were more than 200 people there, if she left one group conversation to talk to others, it didn't mean she thought she was above them.
She isn't perfect, so what, even the Pope isn't perfect, I found his attitude a bit rude towards to Leti or Maxima.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 06:27:12 pm »

Paloma might be a well respected journalist, but I'm not surprised she is supporting Màxim Huerta since journalists support journalists, just common sense. That's right the press is free, I don't think Leti has an issue of people criticizing her with a point, maybe she just hates some lowly lives in the tabloid shows.  Leti has been behaving above the talks all those years, almost too nice to them, playing tough sometimes might work better, especially with those cowards and hypocrites.
I don't think Felipe still guides Leti, I saw a few times when Felipe told her to go to right side or left side, he was the one getting wrong usually.  I don't think she and Felipe left early from the reception, because it's not possible, not decided by them either. It's possible she and Felipe didn't stay longer than some journalists expected, but she had to get up early to go to the mass.

Do you really think that Paloma Gomez Borrero is to taint her impeccable reputation to protect another journo who she may not even know? Just because they are both journos, really?  blink

Paloma was probably very offended with Letizia's attitude because she was the one talking with Felipe when Letizia decided she wanted to go. And of course they can leave when they want. What are the others going to do to stop them?

Don't you think she should stay with the nuns, pray for Cristina and Inaki ? Too bad, she couldn't do that, I don't think I can do that either. There were more than 200 people there, if she left one group conversation to talk to others, it didn't mean she thought she was above them.
She isn't perfect, so what, even the Pope isn't perfect, I found his attitude a bit rude towards to Leti or Maxima.

Paloma G. says that the nuns were going to ask about the health of the king but that Letizia ignored them. What both Paloma and Maxim said was not that she went from one group to another but that she didn't want to talk to anyone and was rude to many people there.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 06:36:15 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 06:50:10 pm »

So Paloma was probably offended when she was talking to Felipe, then Leti came and wanted to go, I have seen many times that Leti was talking to someone, Felipe wanted to leave at acts, two people always need some coordination. About nuns' story, I have heard another story such as the nuns wanted to pray for the whole family (including Cristina and Inaki), so Leti left. Whatever it was, Felipe was there, he could answer his father's health, not Leti's turn.  Since Paloma was offended, whatever her story was  dontknow.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 06:59:00 pm »

It's not only that she wanted to leave and her attitude was of someone who would prefer to be on other place but how she worded her desire to leave. Paloma explains it very well in the link I posted unless you don't know spanish of course.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 07:20:20 pm »

I listened to the link, since Paloma is a journalist, I'm not surprised she would find ways to support her argument.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 04:21:24 pm »

At this rate I don't think Letizia deserves to be Queen.

I agree. A Catholic Queen that ignores nuns because she's so 'above' everyone. Please.
Fact is we know of Letizia because she married a Prince, otherwise she'd be probably married to some wealthy man that can pay for her botox, collagen injections and whatever else she has injected in her face. Letizia natural? NOT.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 05:13:17 pm »

I don't know if you speak spanish or if you're as fluent in spanish as Alexandrine, Sydney and I.However if you're not, I'm willing to listen to the entire link all over again and type here all is being said.
You will have Alexandrine and Sydney to confirm if it is or not true what I'm listening to and typing for all to read here in english.

If anyone else is interested just let me know and I will do it.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:15:21 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 06:55:15 pm »

i like Leti, always  has. I don't know what to say ... laugh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 03:23:52 am »

I don't know if you speak spanish or if you're as fluent in spanish as Alexandrine, Sydney and I.However if you're not, I'm willing to listen to the entire link all over again and type here all is being said.
You will have Alexandrine and Sydney to confirm if it is or not true what I'm listening to and typing for all to read here in english.

If anyone else is interested just let me know and I will do it.

I'd be interested, but only if someone else wants it translated.  I learned a couple of languages; I wish I'd have stuck to them.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 06:11:45 am »

Anyone know what was going on here?

http://fotos.subefotos.com/d2b2de3cbc68c9c8e62e0626fa4bed2fo.jpg

[/URL]
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 06:29:24 am »

She was asking if she could put her purse on the table in the back.
She has a problem pointing, its rude.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 08:41:19 am »

If the nuns wanted to pray with her for the health of the king, she should have paused for a while and prayed.

Second, she's been CP for a decade now and should be able to converse with people in that room, even if only for a few minutes with each. I do it all the time myself and I'm not being paid for it. Doesn't she ever get tired of acting like a moody adolescent?

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 02:56:32 pm »

An untimely picture. She was telling Queen Sofía that she was going to leave her purse on a small table that was right behind them. It does look like she's scorning Sofía, but she's not.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: