Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:20:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Princess Diana "Fainted on Royal Tour."  (Read 8289 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 06:36:15 pm »

^^ Let's discuss Di and Charles relationship but please do not make allusions about the other people who think different than you!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 05:59:43 pm »

Some are saying Chuck is nicer to Cam than he was to Di...besides the fact we all know who he loved/s more ...Cam is 65 for God sake Di was like 23/4 here...and given that I am sure he didn't have experience with eating disorders maybe he did see her not eating while on Tour as "Diana drama" ...

Actually Charles did have experience with eating disorders. Sarah, Diana's sister had anorexia at the time she dated Charles. Even if he didn't have experience with them (which he did) he should not have acted that way.What if the Great Charles fainted and Diana yelled at him, all his fans would say what  a shrew she was. She can't win with some.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 06:28:13 pm »

Pr. Charles was a total bear to her that day.  It broke my heart seeing those videos.  She was working hard ,doing a fantastic job, even during this fragile state.  She needed compassion, not to be yelled at by him. She was sick. I don't understand how he could be so cold, when his wife was falling and then fainted. It's bewildering to me.
I'll never understand why he got mad at her for fainting. It's heartbreaking to hear.

[/URL]
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 11:18:04 pm »

Incidents like that also show that Diana was telling the truth about the hell she was living in while being married to Charles.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 02:40:47 am »

SG in the speech, Charles makes a feeble joke about the real reason she fainted is because she's pregnant (nobody laughs) and then says 'its not actually true'

Now we see where PW get's his cruel jokes from too.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2015, 12:14:36 pm »

The anger comes from trying to keep up 'the illusion' of the royal family.  Its how he grew up.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 12:52:40 pm »

He has a solution to all that anger, renounce the throne and push off.  Won´t do that, status and perks and the freeloders lifestyle subsidised by everyone else is far too cushy for him to give up.  Heave forbid he ahd to dip into his own personal pocket for anything.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: