Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:50:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Princess Diana "Fainted on Royal Tour."  (Read 8162 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: March 14, 2013, 10:19:50 pm »

easter-think  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufaxGcxfdPQ
Here it is, how she fainted.

(She was taken to the washroom to recover, then the royal car came, she was driven back to wherever.
Privately Charles was pissed, he let her have it when they were out of public view. He wanted her to apologize and she was made to get right back out there the next day I think?

Here is Charles explaining the situation to the packed room, making nice in public, but he had already humiliated her privately,telling her something about not eating or some reason for it being her fault.
 bored3   http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=UA&v=vTP3dDw4vOQ&hl=uk

(I can't hear the last thing he said clearly??)

HERE ARE DIANA'S WORDS about the incident, Telling her side from the Diana Tapes; (Prince Charles "told her off" she says.)

Shocked   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkV6AfIhbA
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:24:27 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:01:52 am »

What a jerk
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 09:51:00 am »

I wouldn't take as gold anything Di said but...if this is true maybe he was angry she wasn't eating while she was supposed to be on Tour?  dontknow
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 11:50:17 am »

I remember this happening. I think she was at the height of Bulimia at the time and deeply unhappy, poor woman.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:30:12 pm »

Charles was just pissed off, faint or not, the attentions were about her not him. Diana told to Morton that everyone around was saying "she cant go out tonight, she must have some sleep" but Charles dont wanted know anything but wanted she cameback because the press would talk. This only shows the deep hatred issues that Charles himself always had & have with Diana.

Now looks as he acts with Camilla.

After have people who complain because others have no respect for Charles. The way as the palace react when this story (& others) came out in Morton book, just shows they dont liked the unpleasant truths about Charles being revealed.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 12:32:13 pm by dianab » Logged
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 01:13:13 pm »

I wouldn't take as gold anything Di said but...if this is true maybe he was angry she wasn't eating while she was supposed to be on Tour?  dontknow

Diana is not the only person who has spoken about Charles and his bad side. He started the bulimia by saying she was getting fat while at the same time forcing his wife to vie for his attention against his Mistress.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 01:15:34 pm »

Thanks for the links SG.

I thought the police and ambulance arriving was a bit OTT. Then again, she was a VIP.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 01:22:34 pm »

To be fair, I have fainted in the past and they always call an ambulance in case it is more serious than just a faint. I didn't get police though!

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 03:47:46 pm »

Diana is not the only person who has spoken about Charles and his bad side. He started the bulimia by saying she was getting fat while at the same time forcing his wife to vie for his attention against his Mistress.

Chucky is big spoiled baby with a nasty temper. Didn't he yank a sink out of the wall and throw it at somebody?
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 04:08:21 pm »

According to all is reported about Charles, my conclusion is throw things at others is his favorite sport tehe. Always he heard a no or that he's wrong or something he wants dont works out is this what happens easter-lol.

And according to many, his tantrums frightened people around him...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:11:14 pm by dianab » Logged
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 04:17:28 pm »

I believe Diana. The RF is not as easy ride. And that's a fact!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 06:02:35 pm »

Charles was just pissed off, faint or not, the attentions were about her not him. Diana told to Morton that everyone around was saying "she cant go out tonight, she must have some sleep" but Charles dont wanted know anything but wanted she cameback because the press would talk. This only shows the deep hatred issues that Charles himself always had & have with Diana.

Now looks as he acts with Camilla.

After have people who complain because others have no respect for Charles. The way as the palace react when this story (& others) came out in Morton book, just shows they dont liked the unpleasant truths about Charles being revealed.

I believe Diana too. He acted like a bear to her, growling at her, when the poor woman was sick. He was hard on Diana at times, whereas Camilla feels hot and flushed and he books her a special flight out. I don't get it, Diana was a very hardworking woman for him, she busted her butt to perform.

It's so sad when Diana said ,Darling I think I'm about to disappear, then she fainted. He got ANGRY with HER for being ill and spoiling the outing. I think he saw it as Diana drama, instead of his lovely, fragilie wife being sick and needing help.
(But when Camilla gets flushed and can't taKe the heat, he pampers her!  sauer

You guys are right , the Palace doesn't like when unpleasent truths come out about them, especially the Heirs.

Remember the Christmas story where Pr.William went into the Royal Christmas gathering and changed the movie to what HE wanted to see at the last minute from what everyone else wanted, then his minions tried to play down the story. I totally believe it. I think some of the royals, especially the Heirs are not use to hearing NO, or not getting their way and they can be impossible to live with at times.

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 08:55:29 pm »

^ I think he saw it as "Diana drama" as well...and he being her husband and knowing her better than anyone here maybe he was correct  dontknow...
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 09:08:07 pm »

He should have showed more compassion to her,that day, because she was really sick.  imo.

Diana needed support from him, not to be scolded when she fainted. IMO. It breaks my heart to see that.

I find it amazing seeing that video and seeing just how huge the crowds were and the coverage was world wide and this was before the internet could blast royal news in seconds. William and Kate don't even compare.

[/URL]
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 10:39:45 pm »

Now fainted is drama bored3
Diana was wife of Charles, lived with him for years, know better his deep hatred issues with her better than anyone here.  shifty

She being his wife and knowing him better than anyone here should know very well what she lived with & put up with him and she must know was correct in open-up about all cruelty & emotional abuse she had put up with.

An natural caring person when his/her spouse fainted would want this person rest than wants force a cameback and for sake of fachade - with total disregard for health of person who fainted and who everyone around was saying "she cant go out tonight, she must have some sleep".

PS.Many people out there described the total disrespect of Charles with Diana and his pleasure in put her down and made her life a hell.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 10:41:28 pm by dianab » Logged
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:29 am »

SG in the speech, Charles makes a feeble joke about the real reason she fainted is because she's pregnant (nobody laughs) and then says 'its not actually true'

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 12:44:33 am »

What a dumb thing to joke about. Diana looked embarrassed even though she played along.  bored3

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 08:51:55 am »

Some are saying Chuck is nicer to Cam than he was to Di...besides the fact we all know who he loved/s more ...Cam is 65 for God sake Di was like 23/4 here...and given that I am sure he didn't have experience with eating disorders maybe he did see her not eating while on Tour as "Diana drama" ...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:54:33 am by Jane23 » Logged
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 10:23:10 am »

What a dumb thing to joke about. Diana looked embarrassed even though she played along.  bored3

I think the whole room looked embarrassed and to be honest a bit mystified about his whole 'fertile conditions' lead up.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 02:40:08 pm »

Charles know Diana had bulimia and even Charles said to the Queen this was the cause he was back to Camilla not this was a symptom related to all (the abuse and cruelty) Diana had put up with him. This was in May 1986, Diana was almost 25 years-old. He know Sarah Spencer had anorexia as he asked her to it when he was courting her. Isnt as he have none clue about eating disorders and nothing explain/justified someone else be cruel with a person is ill and, even worse, just fainted.  

Different of Camilla, Diana fainted and everyone around wanted her rested but Charles forced her cameback and had her a doctor that made her take a pill and shut up for her back to scene.

He said I could passed out quietly somewhere else behind a door.
Charles is simply a--hole, who defend him/this behavior maybe had/have so many issues as him or even more deeper than him.

Charles, plain & simple is a cruel person and have serious jealousy and ego issues. His temper be moved to heard yes and if not he lost whole sense shows how troubled/unstable he was/is.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:44:17 pm by dianab » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: