Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 10:54:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Family Life Part II  (Read 14220 times)
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 04:34:52 pm »

^ Mimi, if he wanted an attractive woman by his side then, pray, why did he choose Kate?   easter-lol

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Mimi
courtier

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 04:52:49 pm »

Uh...I get your point but sometimes is isn't what others see that matters.  She may have been the best he could get in his mind.  Psychologists say that people subconsciously pair themselves up with partners who they think are their equal physically.  So maybe he thinks he is average.   dontknow
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 10:24:03 pm »

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder  Cool

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2011, 02:41:41 pm »

He said: “Harry can paint but I can’t. He has our father’s talent while I, on the other hand, am about the biggest idiot on a piece of canvas.

“I did do a couple of drawings at Eton which were put on display.

Teachers thought they were examples of modern art but in fact I was just trying to paint a house.”

flower Does anyone have a link with the full interview ?

golden_heart
royal watcher

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2011, 02:59:31 pm »

Waity needs Wills to live the life of as royal. It's not the man but his position that she needs, imo. Wills is being used by Waity and her family. You'd think that Wills would pick up on the fact that Waity doesn't have a life outside of Wills before marriage. She's vicarious, uncaring, and cold, imo, whose only interested in being paid back for the years of being at Wills' beck and call.

thumbsup totally agree !
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 03:49:38 pm »

He said: “Harry can paint but I can’t. He has our father’s talent while I, on the other hand, am about the biggest idiot on a piece of canvas.

“I did do a couple of drawings at Eton which were put on display.

Teachers thought they were examples of modern art but in fact I was just trying to paint a house.”

flower Does anyone have a link with the full interview ?

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/newsandgallery/news/prince_william_gives_an_interview_at_the_end_of_his_second_u_260641701.html

there you go

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 10:51:57 pm »

thankyou mousiekins

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2015, 06:46:57 am »

Prince Harry's relationships with his family and the time he spends socializing with them.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2015, 12:23:09 am »

Wow  sweety you got an oldie from under the dust!  tehe

Hmm do you mean like family meetings outside of royal work with the camb's?
because methinks Harry's fed up with doing every 2d event with them already so they don't spend much time in private, (besides big bro has the limpetlady that seriously cramp's Hazza's cool style yo! Tongue easter-lol)

Cause I truly can't remember the last time I saw glimpses of the family gathering outside of official duties...the races, QE birthday yeah but other then that they don't hang out as much anymore I guess.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2015, 04:34:40 am »

^Boy, I don't know about this thread.  I haven't commented since January - or you did as my alter ego?  Not sure what it's purpose is.  Probably should ditch it, tbh.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: