Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:58:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Family Life Part II  (Read 13619 times)
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 11:39:38 pm »

Alot of questions i know   legs

How will his relationship with William evolve? I know that there always will be some sort of sibling rivalry but with William i don't know..?I'm shocked at how he is trying to one up his little brother.Harry confessed that he barely spends any time with Kate and doesn't know her that well.You would assume that if they are as close as people say they are , than Harry would have known her better.Does he or will he even include Harry in his new life or will we see them drift more apart and following their own line within the BRF?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:47:05 pm by rogue » Logged
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 12:05:45 am »

With William in Wales and Harry in England I think they do not see eachother as much as they used to. Harry even said a few years ago that because they spend so much time apart they have started to hug one another when they meet up.

I think William and Harry started to drift apart when he went to Uni, in fact Harry in the 4 yrs William was in Scotland NEVER visited.

As William is now married I think they will drift apart even more. They do not live together in London anymore, William will be told to become more of a Senior figure and William will soon have a separate Household with separate staff who will deal solely with him and Kate and not Harry

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 12:48:57 am »

Hope both donĀ“t estrange from each other.
Ella
Countess

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 01:11:57 am »

Right now, I think they're just normal mid/late 20s brothers. Maybe not as close as they were as children, but most brothers their age don't live or spend tons of time together with such a geographical distance.

That said, a DM article agreed with Mousie, saying that after William went to SA, he's been holed up with Kate and they weren't as close. But I think not knowing Kate is more a reflection on what William felt for her and not necessarily the relationship between the brothers. In my family, really getting to know someone only happens if they mean a lot.  tehe

I think the best time in their relationship will come when Charles is King and they'll be close but able to do their own thing without rivalry. It'll be interesting to see if their families are as close as they are to their cousins and how William uses him once he's  king, then we'll really know how close they are.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 02:37:26 am »

I think his marriage to Kate has drive a wedge; right before the announcement, Harry and William looked like they were rocking along just fine, close and had an entirely close dynamic. Along came Kate and now were hearing new things about how William and Harry are basically utterly hostile to each other. They are now no longer living together, no longer enjoying joint interviews, and William had the audacity to actually tell Harry to give him Diana's ring (as left to Harry) and give it to Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 02:52:19 am »

Before the engagement the Palace were working on making William and Harry a double act.
But then the announcement was thrust on the Palace meaning it is now William and Kate who are the double act and Harry is put out in the cold.
Also the Prince William and Harry trust which was supposed be something the Brother's did together as a team in Now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (and oh yeah Harry too) Foundation.

All the things William was supposed to be doing with Harry William is now doing with Kate instead

June
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 04:00:29 am »

Pity, that.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 10:51:10 pm »

Also the Prince William and Harry trust which was supposed be something the Brother's did together as a team in Now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (and oh yeah Harry too) Foundation.

I wonder how Harry feels about that. Yes, he does have his other charities, but he quite frankly worked to put that Trust together with his brother and now it's him out in the cold. And he's back to being stigmatized as the party hound while his brother and new sister-in-law are lauded as THE perfect couple. Harry and William would have made a perfect double act, no? They would have been closer, working together, and keeping each other going. If William and Harry had toured together in the US and Canada, the press coverage would have been perfect; the two princes, coming into their own, visiting the Commonwealth and the US (oldest ally) and there would have been a huge amount of goodwill.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
NicOfCA
courtier

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 01:09:06 am »

All the things William was supposed to be doing with Harry William is now doing with Kate instead

...& appearing to have loads less fun along the way.   Angry
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 02:23:41 am »

The double act would've been the ticket that the BRF needed. Wills and Harry on tour would've been entertaining and put the royal family back on the front pages with possitive, fun news. Their charity would've gotten a boost in donations. Instead, there was that awful wedding and dreadful Waity. Angry screaming

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 11:25:00 pm »

They look as if they have parted,Harry tolerates his brothers wife to a point and Wills knows it,he will have a hard life with her but as we see now Harry is shining,charitys,yes he does like a good drink but he is doing fairly well,they use to be very very good friends but I fear waity got in the middle of them or he is just distancing himself from the family.

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 12:40:05 am »

Harry has been vocal privately (although some things have been leaked) about his concerns of Kate's behavior.

Some examples

He calls her 'the Limpet'

He also does not like how much she enjoys the limelight.

and other such delights 

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 03:58:27 pm »

I doubt they'd be as close as they were before.  They each have their own separate lives.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 02:17:05 am »

Harry has been vocal privately (although some things have been leaked) about his concerns of Kate's behavior.

Some examples

........Pardon me for asking, but what exactly is a "Limpet?"

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 03:08:15 am »

Some examples

An animal that clings to something.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 06:30:05 am »

Some examples

Mimi is right but I woud like to add.

He was saying that she is 'clingy' and hangs off William with no life of her own. She is weak, lifeless and in need of someone to prop her up all the time

He had already expressed to William that he wishes he would date someone like Chelsy - an independent woman with her own life. As well as someone who did not like the fame and association as much as Kate does.

spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 06:49:32 pm »

well maybe thats what william likes: someone who needs him....
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2011, 11:44:04 pm »

Waity needs Wills to live the life of as royal. It's not the man but his position that she needs, imo. Wills is being used by Waity and her family. You'd think that Wills would pick up on the fact that Waity doesn't have a life outside of Wills before marriage. She's vicarious, uncaring, and cold, imo, whose only interested in being paid back for the years of being at Wills' beck and call.

Keep Calm and Carry On
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 12:21:55 pm »

Thats because William needed someone to be on his beck and call ..Kate is a reflection of William ;i seriously doubt he would be able to be in a relationship with someone strong and independant.Isabella C said that there was something unnerving about him.The thing is that he now has to carry the burden of marrying  his concubine .
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2011, 02:34:53 pm »

Kate may need the royal connection but William needs the confidence boost of having an attractive woman by his side.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: