Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:32:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Family Life Part II  (Read 12509 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: January 05, 2011, 03:49:59 pm »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/01/05/prince.harry.william.dressed.ppl/index.html

[
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 04:14:59 pm »

That's not a big achievement, since William has absolutely no sense of style X-Mas_rolleyes

Go Spooky-bat Harry Spooky-bat Go!!! Spooky-bat
His popularity is rocking the last years. Soon people won't say "Harry -younger brother of Prince William" BUT "William who? Oh yes, the older brother of Prince Harry"  Cool

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 04:34:55 pm »

Wills has some pretty hideous clothes (velvet jacket!!) and some of his suits aren't well tailored. Harry seems to have more confidence on himself at that helps looking better, imo...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 05:34:16 pm »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/01/05/prince.harry.william.dressed.ppl/index.html?hpt=C2

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 06:38:59 pm »

Kind of makes you wonder if WIlliam's dresser has a crush on Harry.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 02:00:53 am »

Harry is looking way sexy. flirt lips tehe Spooky-bat

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 06:01:30 pm »

So harry dresses better than his brother, what a surprise! X-Mas_rolleyes  wellduh
of course he does! he's the better looking one too! Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:22:34 pm »

Kind of makes you wonder if WIlliam's dresser has a crush on Harry.

tehe

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 12:09:33 am »

A palace aide told Us Magazine, “The DJ, the playlists, cocktail menu, food ideas. . .so much is all from Harry,” adding, “Bless Harry, he's put his heart and soul in to it. There is very little being planned by a party planner for the latter half of the evening reception [which is split in to two halves]. It's all about the young crowd and Harry wanted to make it fun and appropriate. When in London, he's attended meetings at St. James' Palace with a number of other staff to make sure William and Kate get exactly what they want that night. This is one of his gifts to them."

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/six-exes-kate-middleton-and-prince-william-attending-april-28-royal-wedding-04-11-2011

Despite the title of the article it is mainly about Harry

benign
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 12:11:39 am »

well nice if its true...I mean when PH was interviewed, he didnt really mentioned anything else besides the stag party...
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 03:08:15 am »

well nice if its true...I mean when PH was interviewed, he didnt really mentioned anything else besides the stag party...
maybe the reception is just a continuation of the stag party.. finally they're getting strippers  easter-wink
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 03:22:28 am »

That is no way to talk about the Middleton Ladies (sorry couldn't resist)  TCP baking cookies

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 04:02:09 am »

That is no way to talk about the Middleton Ladies (sorry couldn't resist)  TCP baking cookies
OH NO KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON!!!  ick Waity is a skeleton & Pippa is just nasty.. I'd pick Carole to strip for me before either of those two

but.. Midds girls to love taking it all off for boys & James loves it when boys take it all off

grrr  screaming how do u post a picture on here?.. will just do links

http://yfrog.com/h8yfr1j James Middleton in his fav french maid kit having a nice male dance
http://yfrog.com/hstdn2j Kate Middleton in her knickers getting cosy with another half naked man
http://yfrog.com/h4gir9j Pippa Middleton is always up for a tango sans clothing
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 04:04:56 am »

laugh  laugh

Libby, links are best. If you post the pic directly to the forum it bogs the whole site down.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 09:50:38 pm »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/video/news/2011/04/29/audio-exclusive-prince-harry-s-best-man-speech-115875-23095672/

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 09:58:02 pm »

Can someone post what he said?  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 11:21:08 pm »

LMAO!!!! OMG!! easter-lol

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
golden_heart
royal watcher

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 04:17:31 pm »

I would like to know too !
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 06:59:14 pm »

OMG!  Hilarious!  He totally leaves Wasty out of the loop.  Way to be, Harry!   easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 09:16:02 pm »

please post a written copy thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: