Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:58:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles straps on his skis at Klosters without Camilla  (Read 12147 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 01:49:38 am »

laugh

Oh that would be so scandalous. It would knock everyone off the front pages for years!!!  tehe

Carole would like it too much. I don't' think she could contain her joy to just herself,she'd have to tell Kate or someone.  tehe

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 02:51:48 am »

What a coincidence that he is also being seen having a nice little skiing holiday before his royal tour to the Middle East. Perish the thought that we should wonder if these jollies are actually justified or appropriate in the current economic climate.

I don't really see why Charles can't do any vacationing in Britain. He has to go to Switzerland to ski and after cutting ribbons? The Saudi trip sounds more like a way for Camilla to get more diamonds and swag while enjoying a pampered trip and it sounds like the Saudis and Windsors are working on finding some sort of refuge for when their monarchies likely end up collapsing and end up needing to find a place to stay. I think that is the real reason for the trip.

That is true, despite what we know today, at the time, no one thought Diana would be divorced from Charles. All the reporters said in articles, that with Charles and Diana "there can be no divorce." It's in most of the old articles about the engagement or 1981 Royal Wedding that they can never divorce.

(Concerning Carole, I think she would only keep her mouth shut if she thought she had a chance to become wifey.)

I think that Carole might be smart to start an affair, then hold that over Charles' head as ammo to use to get what she wants out of him and that family. So really, if she is indeed having an affair or ends up doing so, she could end up using that as a way to keep him in line, while she keeps quiet, and builds leverage against him.

As for telling Kate, Carole is smart, I will never say or believe that Carole hasn't learned a dozen things over the years and she wouldn't even tell Kate. She would keep it quiet while she conducts the affair and I don't think Camilla would be able to get out of getting tossed out if in fact Charles wanted to.

Camilla has probably ended up withdrawing to Raymill and she fails to understand that each time she bails, it's no different than from when Diana stopped going to Highgrove and ended up abdicating her position as the rightful hostess of the estate. Camilla moved right in and now that Camilla retreats, someone can take her place.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jessica
courtier

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 07:38:54 am »

"I think that Carole might be smart to start an affair, then hold that over Charles' head as ammo to use to get what she wants out of him and that family. So really, if she is indeed having an affair or ends up doing so, she could end up using that as a way to keep him in line, while she keeps quiet, and builds leverage against him."

I can't help thinking that if Carole ever did try and blackmail Charles, she'd end up in her own car crash in Paris.. if you know what I mean. 
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 07:54:59 am »

I think Charles has plans for that entire Middleton clan.   bored3

[/URL]
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 07:55:42 am »

I am loving these theories about Carole and Charles. However, I cannot see Charles actually fancying Carole. He goes for big boobed blondes - always has. Carole's dark colouring and flat chest won't do anything for Charles plus, of course, she is vulgar, ill educated and a commoner. Charles, above all, is elitist.
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 09:07:41 am »

I am loving these theories about Carole and Charles. However, I cannot see Charles actually fancying Carole. He goes for big boobed blondes - always has. Carole's dark colouring and flat chest won't do anything for Charles plus, of course, she is vulgar, ill educated and a commoner. Charles, above all, is elitist.

You're right, he does like busty blondes, but don't forget he also had a thing for the rather loud African American soul singer Sheila Ferguson of his favourite group The Three Degrees. He tried chatting her up after they played at BP for his 30th birthday but she rejected him. She says she is famous as the woman who didn't sleep with Prince Charles.

I can't see him going for Carole, either. Too haggard, not classy and I don't think he'd like the skinny jeans or the gum chewing, to say the very least. I suspect he shudders at the thought of her and calls her "that ghastly woman" in private when he's with Camilla!
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 09:43:28 am »

^

I could imagine him going for someone like Katherine Jenkins. Blonde, busty, attractive and cultured. He always seems interested in her when they meet.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/showbiz-and-lifestyle/showbiz/2013/01/31/katherine-jenkins-joins-prince-charles-on-visit-to-innovative-cancer-centre-91466-32720210/

I'm not saying that she would replace Camilla but I could she Charles becoming interested in her.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:54:14 am by Freya » Logged
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 09:57:53 am »

^

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01181/SNF10MIL1---682_1181103a.jpg

Interesting picture.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/30/article-1316360-0B68AAEF000005DC-928_634x466.jpg

Look at Charles face. I don't think Carole would be in with a chance.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:02:36 am by Freya » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 10:09:02 am »

I think for steady inside affairs he tends to like sociallites with a bit of lineage or connection to his arisocratic circle somehow, like Lady Kanga, Camilla, (maybe Tiggey?) Janet Jenkins(who's father was someone in Canadian goverment?)

For a hook up I think he would go for glamourous ladies, which may be why he hit-on the singer from that soul singing group This is not the first time I heard Charles hit-on an actress or singer.
He supposedly had a short fling with Barbara Striesand and I recall reading that Tasha de Vasconcelos(Pr.Albert of Monaco's ex-girlfriend) said he asked her for a hook up, in his own way (and this was when he was with Camilla.)  blink

Mozambique-born Tasha de Vasconcelos alleges that the Prince propositioned her under the nose of Camilla Parker Bowles at an exclusive party.In an autobiography to be published this week, the 42-year-old model and actress claims to have shared a series of ­amorous exchanges with Charles, now 62

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1346245/Prince-Charles-asked-model-Tasha-Vasconcelos-private-show.html#ixzz2NDrFswHz

[/URL]
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 02:14:49 pm »

Camilla never goes skiing. It amazes me that people say Diana and Charles had "nothing in common" and Diana and Charles would go on ski trips together. 

I think Carole would have to be crazy if she even thought of ditching her husband (who seems to be a decent person) for Charles who is IMO a mess despite his titles.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 02:17:43 pm »

Maybe he can't divorce her, but he could get another woman who'll undermine her position behind the scenes like she did Diana.

Charles would not dare. First of all Camilla knows where the bodies are buried so to speak and she could really nail Charles publicly. Fawcett who probably has a lot of dirt on Charles may potentially side with her. Plus Charles would look like an idiot if he divorced her or flaunted another mistress after weaving the saccharine "great thirty year love" spin.

Camilla is the cat who got the cream, she has it all and would have to be dragged away kicking and screaming. One of her biographers said she would show women the door who dared to get involved with Andrew Parker Bowles way back when. She also was said to be instrumental in having Tiggy dismissed.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 04:15:43 pm »

Charles will stay with Camilla forever. He would be committing reputation suicide if he ever strayed. He has pushed for her acceptance by the public for so long, it would be utterly ludicrous to try and push her away now.

I think they get on well. Camilla knows just how to keep him happy and she is allowed time out at Raymill House to recharge her batteries. Thankfully she has her own children and they are not royal. I think this is probably the best way to be married into the BRF in order to keep your sanity.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 05:27:36 pm »

I don't think Charles is ever entirely "happy." When asked about being a grandfather he moaned and groaned about "getting old."  I think Camilla was the last woman standing and after Charles outed her to his biographer he pretty much became obligated to her and had to use spin to try to recreate the "Great Love Story." I think Camila is happy with the perks--had he been Charles Jones I doubt she'd have given him the right time. He can't divorce her because he wove the Great Love Story and would look ridiculous if he publicly dumped her. I think they have an "arrangement" and he can discreetly see other people.  I don't see these two as a great love story particularly since he saw her as mistress material for years. Had Diana not complained I think she'd still be the Mistress much like Alice Keppel was.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 06:40:16 pm »

Yup, I think if he ever wanted to stray, Camilla would look the other way.

[/URL]
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 07:59:38 pm »

True true. But Carole has probably tried and hopefully laughed at.  Cool
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 09:38:32 pm »

I bet Charles has already strayed and Camilla just had to suck it up like she expected Diana to do.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 02:26:44 am »

I bet Charles has already strayed and Camilla just had to suck it up like she expected Diana to do.

What goes around comes around. Cammie deserves all the bad karma she gets.
Jessica
courtier

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 03:03:09 am »

I agree.  When one marries one's mistress, a position becomes available.  I'm sure he'd want to fill that position, given that he did say at one time he didn't want to be the first Prince of Wales without a mistress.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 04:35:19 pm »

Although I think Charles cheats I very much doubt that Camz minds at all. She may even help him decide which one is appropriate for that fab role.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 05:02:44 pm »

Yup. I could see that happening.

[/URL]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: