Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:41:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles straps on his skis at Klosters without Camilla  (Read 12136 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: March 10, 2013, 02:15:03 pm »

Prince Charles straps on his skis at Klosters before scorching trip to Saudi Arabian desert with Camilla

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291016/Prince-Charles-pictured-skiing-Swiss-resort-Klosters-Camilla-seen.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 03:11:06 pm »

I like his ski pants. it would be nice if he did a father son ski weekend with his two boys.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 06:01:15 pm »

The comments on The Daily Fail are pathetic !!! A bunch of jealous people ...some are rich , some are middle class ...others are poor that's the way it is and it will always be and I don't see how Chuck not skiing will change that!!! The notion that Royals can't live because some are poor is ridiculous!!! The fact that the very few (but very loud) Republicans scream for a Republic every time they see those type of pictures is even more pathetic because God knows The Obamas take a lot of vacations courtesy of the tax payers ...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 06:06:50 pm by Jane23 » Logged
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 06:35:51 pm »

What on earth does he look like?!

And I wonder who he was with? Diana always said Charles always needed at least two women on the go at one time.....

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 07:01:52 pm »

Wouldn't it be ironic if he and Camilla started living separate lives and he found a new partner  (uh ....mistress, who likes skiing and is more active than the woman he went against everything for to marry?)  bored3

He looks in good shape for his years. Camilla better watch it, there's some mature sociallites hanging around, who would entertain ol Charles.  tehe

[/URL]
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 07:18:07 pm »

SG, I think that is what is known as Karma!!!  tehe

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 07:22:08 pm »

I wonder how the public would react?   huh

Charles is said to be a very sexual dude, if Janet that former girlfriend is to be believed?  tehe

[/URL]
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 08:52:26 pm »

Blimey..

I reckon Camilla knows what she is doing and if he wants a bit of high altitude action, she is happy to let him get on with it. She has earned her spurs and there is no way  he can possibly divorce her.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 09:05:06 pm »

Maybe he can't divorce her, but he could get another woman who'll undermine her position behind the scenes like she did Diana.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 09:18:24 pm »

Maybe Carole; she is probably a lot more cutthroat and would have more than enough to gain if she became Charles' mistress. I think Carole would be seen as karma for Camilla's actions if in fact Carole managed to oust Camila as the wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 09:55:54 pm »

1. Camilla doesn't ski so ...to say he is "cheating" or would "cheat" because he is skiing is just...LOL!!! (and they wonder why I laugh)

2. Chuck and Di divorced because both of them were cheating/sleeping with other people the whole think happened back 1988/9  she died in 1997 seriously people born in 1997 are now dating and look forward going to University...
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 10:11:49 pm »

No one said he is doing such a thing. We are just asking "what if" questions, no one said he is doing anything, it's just asking "what if it were too occur that he desired to one day pursue such, how would public react?

What if he wanted a "mistress" again?

How would the public react?

Would he entertain the notion of a mistress if Camilla no longer wanted to spend a majortiy of time with him?

Could Camilla be "upsurped" behind the scenes and later publicly by another woman accepted within the aristocratic and royal circles?

I am wondering these things, out loud, but I'm not saying it would ever happen, just wondering "what ifs?"

Kuei Fei I don't think Carole is Charles type, too loud, she'd tell Mandrake right away and dump her husband and show up immediately to tell Camilla, she's his new woman.  bored3  laugh laugh
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:15:43 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 10:36:06 pm »

While it's obvious Charles is not going to divorce ever, he said he wasn't going to be the only prince of wales without mistress? Did he change his tune?

Since the QM died Camilla is his only emotional backup but that doesn't mean he won't have other type of relationship with other women. I even doubt that Camilla would mine because her position is very fixed and nothing will change that.

I also thought Charles was more intelligent than to go skiing when the public was already angry about his sons vacays. They are all so far away from public opinion.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 10:42:46 pm »

I think a big part of the reason the public was so angry about PW and Kate is because they don't seem to do much in the way of Royal duties( and they have been seen on vacation after vacation) so even though there are some complaints about Charles, it's not on the same level of hysteria as with PW and Kate's ski trip imo, basically because even though the public might be angry about seeing Charles out on a ski vacation, at least they know he works hard for the Monarchy.

I find it interesting the DMail comments in the Charles article was still in the 20's last time I checked, whereas they let Kate and William's run into the 1000's.  blink

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 10:48:31 pm »

Even if Charles "works" the public impression of him is of a pompous man with lot of servants who thinks that he knows best for everyone. Going to Klosters while the economic situation is still not very good won't help him. Then he will whine that no one understand him.   bored3

Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 10:56:29 pm »

There was a special edition of the BBC rural affairs programme on this weekend called Countryfile: A Royal Appointment. In it, Charles showed how caring and concerned he is about rural farming matters and the countryside etc.

What a coincidence that he is also being seen having a nice little skiing holiday before his royal tour to the Middle East. Perish the thought that we should wonder if these jollies are actually justified or appropriate in the current economic climate.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 12:56:26 am »

No one said he is doing such a thing. We are just asking "what if" questions, no one said he is doing anything, it's just asking "what if it were too occur that he desired to one day pursue such, how would public react?

What if he wanted a "mistress" again?

How would the public react?

Would he entertain the notion of a mistress if Camilla no longer wanted to spend a majortiy of time with him?

Could Camilla be "upsurped" behind the scenes and later publicly by another woman accepted within the aristocratic and royal circles?

I am wondering these things, out loud, but I'm not saying it would ever happen, just wondering "what ifs?"

Kuei Fei I don't think Carole is Charles type, too loud, she'd tell Mandrake right away and dump her husband and show up immediately to tell Camilla, she's his new woman.  bored3  laugh laugh

No one knew about Camilla and no one in that set talked about Camilla until Cams was outed by Diana and Charles. Second, no one thought that Diana would be divorced and no one dreamed that Camilla would end up the wife and future Queen Consort of England. A lot of impossible things have a tendency to happen and I believe that Carole would keep her trap shut if it meant even the slightest chance that she could be an official mistress, or even wife.

I mean, no one thought Diana would end the marriage and that she could be usurped, but it happened. Carole isn't as loud as you think, she's actually been unusually clever about keeping to herself and doing what she can to end up keeping her daughter Kate on course to get that ring. She is smart, not stupid. Stupid women don't get their daughters into the wedding bed of princes after starting in the streets of Southall themselves. Smart people get as far as she has socially.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 12:58:01 am »

1. The Obamas pay for their Holidays out of their own personal funds so they can go where they want to. Obama runs a very large and complex country as opposed to ribbon cutting so he needs some time off but even on Holiday he is still working in some capacity. Don't understand why the Charles lovers always try to compare the born ribbon cutter with the elected leader of a nation.

2. Charles and Diana divorced because of Camilla and bringing the fact that after a time Diana gave up and took a lover will never change that fact.

3. Why is Mr. Environmentalist taking a Holiday days before he takes another Holiday to the Middle East? Doesn't he ever wonder about his own carbon footprint or is it just others travels that bother him.

4. Republicans are not the only people who can't stand the pompous windbag called Charles Windsor.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 01:04:31 am »

No one knew about Camilla and no one in that set talked about Camilla until Cams was outed by Diana and Charles. Second, no one thought that Diana would be divorced and no one dreamed that Camilla would end up the wife and future Queen Consort of England. A lot of impossible things have a tendency to happen and I believe that Carole would keep her trap shut if it meant even the slightest chance that she could be an official mistress, or even wife.

I mean, no one thought Diana would end the marriage and that she could be usurped,
but it happened. Carole isn't as loud as you think, she's actually been unusually clever about keeping to herself and doing what she can to end up keeping her daughter Kate on course to get that ring. She is smart, not stupid. Stupid women don't get their daughters into the wedding bed of princes after starting in the streets of Southall themselves. Smart people get as far as she has socially.

That is true, despite what we know today, at the time, no one thought Diana would be divorced from Charles. All the reporters said in articles, that with Charles and Diana "there can be no divorce." It's in most of the old articles about the engagement or 1981 Royal Wedding that they can never divorce.

(Concerning Carole, I think she would only keep her mouth shut if she thought she had a chance to become wifey.)  tehe

[/URL]
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 01:45:37 am »

Maybe Carole; she is probably a lot more cutthroat and would have more than enough to gain if she became Charles' mistress. I think Carole would be seen as karma for Camilla's actions if in fact Carole managed to oust Camila as the wife.

I have no doubt Ma has been angling to be Chucky's mistress. I wonder how far she has gotten with him; she's obviously very presuasive and manipualtive.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: