Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:35:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles straps on his skis at Klosters without Camilla  (Read 12033 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2013, 05:04:40 pm »

Camz is the new Queen Mum.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2013, 06:17:42 pm »

Camilla is no royal mother so she can't be Queen Mother. She could not have more children by the time of her marriage to Charles. She can be Matriarch of the Parker Bowles clan not the Windsors, thank heavens.

She would be Dowager Duchess or Dowager Queen if Charles dies first.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2013, 06:22:30 pm »

But don't take it literally it's more of a similar personality and traits. Not that she in the future will be called QM.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2013, 06:32:01 pm »

I see nothing whatever in common. The QM got into the family in a respectable way not after being the married mistress of a senior royal. Camilla seems very awkward at times which is a word I would never use for the QM. The QM didn't have the goddawful hair Camilla has and never looked frumpy or in need of basic foundation garments.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2013, 06:41:58 pm »

.....but in a way Camilla is the Queen-step-Mother.  laugh

Carole is not a Royal so even though the press may call her Queen Mum in articles, it is Camilla who is sitting in that spot in a way, even if she's a step Mum and former mistress and  not wanted as such by the press.  tehe

[/URL]
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2013, 07:03:46 pm »

Well nobody coined a term Queen Step Mother.  Anne of Cleves was Princess Mary's  stepmother at one point but didn't get the designation of Queen Stepmother when Mary became Queen.

The idea of any form of Queen Mother used with that woman makes me shudder.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2013, 07:08:13 pm »

Me too.  laugh

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2013, 11:32:35 pm »

I see that like Kate, Camilla is no longer pretending to be interested in the things he is interested in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 12:58:24 am »

I see that like Kate, Camilla is no longer pretending to be interested in the things he is interested in.

They both got what they wanted so why go to all that trouble.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 02:54:01 pm »

It's ironic considering the tarnishing Diana gets saying she "only pretended" to be interested now Camila the Great Love of Loves only pretended too. Go figure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: