Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 12:44:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Carl Gustaf had an affair with a pop singer  (Read 9020 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 06:04:33 pm »

I thought PP was a player, too.  Could be wrong.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 06:14:07 pm »

WOW!!! Why am I not surprised? None of these Royal men stay faithful. After a while, it seems they go on and stray, just like we usually predict.

naughty bignono thumbsdown Angry
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 06:39:19 pm »

Why do these husbands do this to their wives? Gustaf chose Silvia and she was a commoner, it's not like it was an arranged match.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 06:41:48 pm »

^^
That's the funny thing. All the hoopla to marry Silvia and he was cheating on her since nearly the start.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 06:45:15 pm »

Why do these husbands do this to their wives? Gustaf chose Silvia and she was a commoner, it's not like it was an arranged match.

^^
That's the funny thing. All the hoopla to marry Silvia and he was cheating on her since nearly the start.

More than likely, he had no intention on ever being faithful. How humiliating for Sylvia and the children!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 06:46:50 pm »

Well she knew all about it and didn't left him.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 08:04:36 pm »

European "royals" are horrible. We should strip them of their birth rights and titles that have no meaning at all anymore even for them, proof is their disgusting behaviours.

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 08:52:16 pm »

Maybe "Fatal Attraction" left too big of an imprint, but I am disgusted that these men who are so unfaithful, don't realize the danger of letting that sort of woman sleep with them, which often sends a different signal to the woman. Women, with FEW exceptions, never want just a bonk, they want it to mean something serious and many don't take kindly to being used. Why else do these mistresses talk after a while. Many think that their lovers will leave their wives and marry them, much like Marilyn did with JFK after he used her. The men, for reasons beyond me, have these lovely wives and wonderful hostesses, but treat them like ornaments or like garbage. Makes me ill.

Times like this I completely understand why upper class parents empathize an education and career to their daughters. Selfish pig.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 11:38:03 pm »

European "royals" are horrible. We should strip them of their birth rights and titles that have no meaning at all anymore even for them, proof is their disgusting behaviours.
Don't tell about it,i think they among Latin Americans presidents should take a boat to a lonely island so they can damage it and not the rest of the countries.
Can't believe i was thinking that just my presidents were horrible but Europeans Royals are as worse as them.

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:41 am »

I never used to understand the Republican sentiment up until now. I really never did.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 07:56:43 pm »

off topic, but I wonder if the King of Sweden missed the Luxembourgh wedding, because his(alleged) mistress was tv that weekend giving interview to a tv host  and recently in the magazine He og Na in Norway

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&tl=sv&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tv2.no%2Funderholdning%2Fgkn%2F-fredrik-skavlan-ba-om-unnskyldning-etterpaa-3904053.html

My husband watched the interview, he said she Camilla Hennemark, told how they use to meet for dates and what they did. blink

She was also in the swedish press Aftonbladet,  I think this is a recent interview too.
She also writes on another occasion when they met. It was in the spring of 1999 and Camilla had after a gig in Strängnäs budats with a rented limousine to an apartment in Stockholm, where the king was waiting.

"We were pretty drunk. It stank of booze for both of us. It was fiery and unromantic. We had not much time. "

The person who owned the apartment was outside when he knocked a couple of times, he opened the door.

"He walked right in, even though we stayed in bed. It was so disrespectful. I was pissed
, head likewise, "she writes in the book.

"Hard for me to deny"

She tried to end their relationship in the spring of 2000. The security guards had become increasingly nervous
and according to the book, she said to the king himself, "This is the last time. I do not want to be part of this anymore. "

But she writes that they resumed contact summer of that year. "He was so cute that I could not resist," she writes in the book.

When the deal ended writes Camilla Henemark never in the book.

When asked if she was the king's mistress Camilla responds Henemark:

- The question has well his majesty himself already confirmed. Without denials from him, it is hard for me to deny. I do not see why people should enter and rummage in my 90's panties. This should have been private, now it seems to have become everyone's concern,
http://translate.google.com/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:58:33 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 08:10:25 pm »

It was strange that he didn't appear at the wedding but his lifestyle is already public so I don't understand the embarrassment.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 08:21:31 pm »

thanks, I wasn't sure if it was enough for a thread.
She was on a show called Skavlan, which is a big show in Norway and I think it also shows in Sweden.

It was Oct. 11,or 12th I think?  http://skavlan.com/se/press

It must have run again, because I saw it the night before the wedding. I thought she was some singer. laugh
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:23:35 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 08:27:45 pm »

There was something about King Carl Gustaf's mistress is from nobility?
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 08:31:13 pm »

She missed her chance, he won't be marrying her, like Charles did with Camilla.  bored3

She seems to be loving the noteriety.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 08:55:17 pm »

I cannot understand why CG married Silvia he has cheated her from the first moment.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 09:00:13 pm »

He was in love with her, he disobeyed his father to marry her. She was forbidden fruit perhaps.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 09:04:08 pm »

It was his grandfather and waited until he died to marry.

However, your theory still holds, Silvia was very cute when they got married.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 09:17:01 pm »

From what I hear he was a playboy but smitten with love at first sight by Silvia. It has been rumoured that he has been unfaithful for years though.

[/URL]
CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 03:19:41 pm »

From what I hear he was a playboy but smitten with love at first sight by Silvia. It has been rumoured that he has been unfaithful for years though.

According to this somewhat tacky link below, that certainly seems to be the case!
When the book called, The Reluctant Monarch, came out it sold out its entire 20,000 initial print in Swedish.
  eating cookies

http://bossip.com/303648/king-carl-was-getting-it-in-on-the-low-book-reveals-affairs-with-black-and-brazilian-beauties-and-private-dances-at-the-gold-room30346/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: