Royal Gossip
May 30, 2017, 06:23:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Carl Gustaf had an affair with a pop singer  (Read 9048 times)
benign
Duchess

« on: November 09, 2010, 12:07:29 am »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/8113242/King-of-Sweden-had-affair-with-pop-singer-new-book-claims.html

The 340-page expose claims that the king, now 64, had a year-long affair about a decade ago with Camilla Henemark, who is of mixed Nigerian and Swedish heritage and was the lead singer of a rock band called Army of Lovers.

- interesting...being faithful is so out of fashion i guess...
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:20 am »

The affair was known to the King’s wife, Queen Silvia, the book claimed.

“The King sometimes looked like a love-crazed schoolboy and on one occasion they talked about running away together to an isolated exotic island,” the authors wrote.

“(Henemark) was afraid she would become Sweden’s most hated woman if her affair with the country’s monarch became publicly known.”

There have been rumours for years according to some of he articles.  spy

telegraph:
“The King sometimes looked like a love-crazed schoolboy
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!  laugh  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

[/URL]
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 01:28:55 am »

The King of Sweden has acknowledged reports that he had an affair with a pop singer

What?? I love Silvia.  Angry WHAT AN *butt*! sauer What is it with those men who have a GREAT wife to go and have affairs?!?!
Like dull Prince Charles or Madeleine's fiancee or this stupid Carl Gustav wopedo  I never experienced it myself but I can only imagine what it would do to me. Silvia is such a Lady -she has never shown any sign of betrayal and has always done her duty with the utmost dignity. sigh  

It also describes wild parties in which the 64-year-old king’s inner circle of friends allegedly jumped into Jacuzzis with models in nightclubs owned by Serbian mobsters.

“It was girls à la carte for the king’s gang,”
bignono He did not deserve her at all.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 12:31:13 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:38:52 am »

Oh boy!
Looks like nearly every male royal is somehow 'programmed' to cheat on their wife/gf!
Only our former king Boudewijn seems to have been faithful to his Fabiola!

Britain: Charles, Andrew, William and Harry, confirmed, Phillip?
Belgium: Albert and Laurent confirmed, Phillip?
Sweden: Carl-Gustav confirmed, Carl-Phillip?
Netherlands: Claus confirmed, William-Alexander?

I don't know the other RF's that well, but these I'm pretty sure of (?= rumored)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 07:34:00 am »

This is so sad, what a jerk! bignono

Poor Queen Silvia.  wine

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 11:05:36 am »

Oh boy!
Looks like nearly every male royal is somehow 'programmed' to cheat on their wife/gf!

I don't know the other RF's that well, but these I'm pretty sure of (?= rumored)

The DoE is confirmed no?

From the Spanish RF: JC is confirmed, Cristina's husband is rumoured

I feel no pity for Silvia she only married him because he was the heir of the swedish throne  bored3

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 01:20:40 pm »

Euhm officially, DoE is only rumored allot over the years, but nobody dares to print the story!
The English press still seem to have a healthy respect for HM (or her lawers easter-lol) when it comes to such private matters!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 02:34:14 pm »

ok  easter-lol

we know that he has an illegimate child born before he married QEII, one wonders if he has more  easter-think

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 03:38:10 pm »

I guess we might/will find out once HM is gone!
A lot of stories will be published!
I even heard HM's private dairies will become public after her death! (I'm not sure about that though!)

spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 05:28:24 pm »

ok  easter-lol

we know that he has an illegimate child born before he married QEII, one wonders if he has more  easter-think

Ssaaay What?? I Shocked  I didn't know that, course there's a lot I dont know about all the RF's but wow, that one is a doosy...  laugh  Boy or Girl and does he have contact with the person?

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 05:36:41 pm »

I read it on TRF so I don't know nothing more about it  Embarrassed

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 07:21:47 pm »

@ spooky
I didn't know that either, but it just proves my earlier point!
The royal men have difficulties resisting the opposite gender even when married!

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 09:15:11 pm »

- interesting...being faithful is so out of fashion i guess...
Well kings never were faithful to their wives... and there are a lot of men that weren't... people said that things changed.. no they didn't change.. but at this time we know everything... and everything became public that's the diference

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38:58 pm »

yeah i agree
a few hundred years ago only the 'insiders' knew what was going on in the palaces! and boy did they gossip! laugh
the regular ppl didn't know or cared!
huh looks like that didn't change much! easter-James  easter-lol

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 10:00:28 pm »

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/05-11-2010/55063/

The king said that after seeing the these news reports, he had talked to Queen Silvia and his family.

"We will turn the page and go on now, because as I understand it this is about things that happened a long time ago," stated the 64-year-old royal.
It doesn't matter when it happened.
It happened and now everybody knows it! Angry I bet Madeleine must be proud of daddy. X-Mas_rolleyes Gosh, poor girl will maybe never trust a man :(

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/08-11-2010/55077/
80 per cent say that the allegations have not changed their perception of King Carl Gustaf.

In a poll by STV, the national broadcaster, another 50 per cent said they thought it was wrong for journalists to look into the private lives of the royal family.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 10:07:34 pm »

I bet that Silvia knew it.. bored3 every woman fells when a men cheat her... he have a 6 th feeling that tell us that!!!  idea children sos i don't know. dontknow maybe it's a disapointment for them...

once i heard this;
 great men have great flauts....  easter-think

well all great men in history has a lot of women the bad ones only had one... looky

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 04:38:51 pm »

The affair was known to the King’s wife, Queen Silvia, the book claimed.          

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/8113242/King-of-Sweden-had-affair-with-pop-singer-new-book-claims.html
Telegraph

[/URL]
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 05:08:51 pm »

Oh boy!

/quote]

For the Netherlands, it was Bernard, the husband of our late queen mother Juliana (RIP), was the serial cheat (he has two daughters with his mistresses and there are rumours about a son in London who would have been conceived during the second world war)
The marriage of Beatrix and Claus was one of the happiest royal marriages around.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:11:47 pm by Earl Grey » Logged

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 05:50:36 pm »

I hope that women who think of becoming pop stars and actresses, take this as a warning and understand that they won't be wives, but mistresses.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 05:58:11 pm »

A lot of stories will be published!
I even heard HM's private dairies will become public after her death! (I'm not sure about that though!)

I've heard / read somewhere that the diaries can be allowed to be published only after 100 years after HM the Queen's death in order not to reveal any kind of information about people who are still alive.
Ok, I'm not sure about the exact number but I'm sure it's a "huge" one.

Harry-ite #6
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: