Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 06:52:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anne a snob and/or rude?  (Read 25891 times)
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2013, 01:26:23 am »

Well, I appreciate that Anne is not a hypocrite or the type to beat around the bush, at least you know where you stand. The way you treat people like her is to stand up to them and put them in their place, that's the only language they understand. You give it right back and you'll see how quick they retreat.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2013, 01:36:22 am »

I didn't know anne had low esteem after mark cheated.
That's was what I read... because this she got involved with Tim. I believe in this, I dont think a woman as Anne would got involved with a man as Tim in her normal self, you know?

when princess anne married tim I heard that anne would give tim a child because he had none,one or two.
Never heard about this... She seems me the type of woman that have 2 kids is ENOUGH (!!!)... Will be she led him on? huh If he believed in this I really feels sorry for him, because his situation isnt easy get a divorce... if it's really true I dont think someday she intended

plus anne had tired of the macho type and wanted a gentle man that she could control.well she must have gotten bored with tim.
I think she's bored with him for many years now... that's the typical when women as her get involved with men as him (Tim)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:39:17 am by dianab » Logged
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2013, 01:47:30 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1302639/The-best-king-Why-Princess-Anne-man-brothers-lot-interesting-too.html

A rather good article on PA, even if it is from the DM.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2013, 04:45:58 am »

plus anne had tired of the macho type and wanted a gentle man that she could control.well she must have gotten bored with tim
I think she's bored with him for many years now... that's the typical when women as her get involved with men as him (Tim)

Anne is the type of woman who is so used to being treated well, that a guy who treats her well is someone who bores her. Like upper class girls or guys who won't marry their type because they are so used to and comfortable with them that they think an outsider will be exciting, but end up messing up their lives even more.

I didn't know anne had low esteem after mark cheated./That's was what I read... because this she got involved with Tim.

I wager it was a shocker to Anne that there are other people out there, that someone she would deign to be interested in, prefers someone else. After Mark humiliates her, she ends up flaking out and deciding to marry someone on a lower social scale to repair and retain her self confidence.

I believe in this, I dont think a woman as Anne would got involved with a man as Tim in her normal self, you know?

If Anne were a normal woman, she would be a spinster with several cats; the way she treats people she would definitely be old and alone.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2013, 04:54:56 am »

Don't agree, she would be an army officer or the head of the Women's Royal Voluntary Service,

having several independent children, and also running a dog kennel. 

The UK is full of such characters. 

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2013, 10:06:22 am »

I didn't know anne had low esteem after mark cheated.
That's was what I read... because this she got involved with Tim. I believe in this, I dont think a woman as Anne would got involved with a man as Tim in her normal self, you know?

when princess anne married tim I heard that anne would give tim a child because he had none,one or two.
Never heard about this... She seems me the type of woman that have 2 kids is ENOUGH (!!!)... Will be she led him on? huh If he believed in this I really feels sorry for him, because his situation isnt easy get a divorce... if it's really true I dont think someday she intended

plus anne had tired of the macho type and wanted a gentle man that she could control.well she must have gotten bored with tim.

yeah it was in the book royal marriages,it said anne may decide to have kids with tim since he didn't have any.the same book that said zara was rebellious and surly at the tim anne union.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2013, 04:45:21 pm »

anne may be a lot like her father but doesn't make the stupid mistakes he does with the slip of the tongue,phillip is known to have made racist comments. all if not most of the royals may be racist but everyone doesn't slip up. phillip joked about the Chinese, Margaret called the irish pigs.the queen mother called blacks nig nogs.

prince harry slipped when he wore a Nazi uniform to a party.

in America those kind of things would be a disaster. look at the trouble paula deen is going though.

the queen has never slipped,she always stays politically correct in her role as monarch.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2013, 12:49:48 am »

Paula is a hill billy .. HM is a Constitutional Monarch .. Huge difference.. HM has always played by the "rules" of her position.

I do wish people would understand what her role is..she is not a tyrant, nor is she an autocrat.

Kit
Baroness

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2013, 01:45:12 am »

Margaret didn't state that, it was misreported.

She called the IRA bombers that killed Mountbatten pigs.

Kit
Baroness

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2013, 02:01:24 am »

Anne makes offensive comments to almost everyone, she doesn't discriminate.

Paula Deen was raised in the South, the South in the U.S. is very different and more traditional.  The culture is much different, they still paddle in public schools.  It's not as progressive as the rest of the U.S. I think the extent of Paula's education was a high school diploma.  I wouldn't expect much different from a woman of her generation and education level born and raised in the South.

Considering it's the British Royal Family, racism is hardly shocking.  I'm pretty sure British Imperialism wasn't for the benefit of all the non-whites in the English Colonies. 

I'm not making excuses, it's all about perspective. 

HM is different from her family members, she has perfect self-control and doesn't say or do things to shock.  That said the RF doesn't seem to promote higher education within the firm.  As a result, the RF really isn't that much different than the Paula Deens of the world. 
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2013, 02:21:14 am »

One only has to observe the diction and grammar of Ms Deen to see the difference.

The RF from Victoria onwards has been very accepting of all races.

Margaret called the irish republican army pigs.. after they blew up Lord Mountbatten and his young grandson.

Harry was a boy left to his own devices after his mother died, and his father was all wrapped up in Mrs Parker Bowles, he was a teenager at the time.

For the record the QM hated the Japanese because she saw first hand what damage they inflicted on their prisoners of war, using them as slave labour and for medical experiments.

Black people in the UK have always had the right to vote, like their white counterparts.

Prince Philip makes jokes about the Scottish, English and Welsh .. he is joker... his aunt had an affair with Jawaharlal Nehru.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:24:34 am by Tatiana » Logged

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2013, 07:12:19 am »

Harry was a boy left to his own devices after his mother died, and his father was all wrapped up in Mrs Parker Bowles, he was a teenager at the time.

Harry was an adult when he wore the Nazi uniform - born in 1984 and this event happened in early 2005 (I was in China at the time and was only ever there from 8th to 19th January, 2005). He was 20.5 - an adult who had been to one of the top schools in the UK and whose grandfather had fought against the Nazis and his great-grandparents had lead the nation in the war - it simply showed his then total lack of eduction.

A few years later he was caught on film calling a fellow soldier - a Paki - and had to be disciplined and counselled over that issue.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2013, 07:57:57 am »

Paula is a hill billy .. HM is a Constitutional Monarch .. Huge difference.. HM has always played by the "rules" of her position.

I do wish people would understand what her role is..she is not a tyrant, nor is she an autocrat.
the queen never slips up.she must hold some of the same views as her mom, sister and husband.but she stays poltically correct.in america those comments hurt peoples career forcing them to step down.
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2013, 08:04:33 am »

So...Harry isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box. This is what happens when you live a bubble-wrapped, somewhat sheltered existence. He behaved similiar to other relatives of his...Phillip and Anne.   dontknow

his then total lack of eduction.
That...and pure common sense.  bored3

Paula is a hill billy ..
More like Redneck. Not all rednecks are racists, but many are.

Hillbillies are Southern mountain folk. They are not rednecks. They dont live in the swamps or the bayous or the southern lowlands. They come from the hollers or the hills. They can be a bit rough around the edges. Unlike, rednecks, however, hillbillies are usually good natured, honest, friendly, fun loving, and just all around sweet people. Tend to be very forthright and individualistic. Mainly from their Scotch-Irish heritage. They just tend to lack education. But make up for it with their charming folksy ways.

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2013, 08:10:59 am »

Anne makes offensive comments to almost everyone, she doesn't discriminate.

Paula Deen was raised in the South, the South in the U.S. is very different and more traditional.  The culture is much different, they still paddle in public schools.  It's not as progressive as the rest of the U.S. I think the extent of Paula's education was a high school diploma.  I wouldn't expect much different from a woman of her generation and education level born and raised in the South.

Considering it's the British Royal Family, racism is hardly shocking.  I'm pretty sure British Imperialism wasn't for the benefit of all the non-whites in the English Colonies. 

I'm not making excuses, it's all about perspective.  I thought they would slip up eventually.harry did cause controversy with his nazi uniform.....I think the only minorities royals encounter is when they do their charity work.I admire how the queen never slips no matter her personal views....I think anne would be a controversial queen, screaming at people, snatching things and saying offensive things.the queen handled things perfectly, nice to everyone no matter her own views.

HM is different from her family members, she has perfect self-control and doesn't say or do things to shock.  That said the RF doesn't seem to promote higher education within the firm.  As a result, the RF really isn't that much different than the Paula Deens of the world. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: