Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 11:22:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anne a snob and/or rude?  (Read 23923 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2013, 06:04:38 pm »

A friend of mine was training at Sandhurst and met Anne fairly often, he said she swore a lot, mostly at Fog, Mark Phillips, her husband.

Anne is a tireless worker, more in the tradition of Queen Mary.

She does not suffer fools gladly, and can be very aloof.

Saying that, she would make a far better Monarch than all of her brothers put together.

P Margaret was probably the rudest royal in recent history, and for some reasons her remarks are being attributed to P Anne.

There are people who work ten times as hard without a palace and they manage to be much kinder people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2013, 11:27:35 pm »

I was not excusing her, I was merely adding to the discussion, there is no excuse for rudeness I agree.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2013, 11:31:36 pm »

I wasn't snapping at you.

I just get testy lately when people talk about who hard the royals work. I worked last year on a half a billion dollar deal and while I lost it I worked like a fiend.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2013, 11:39:24 pm »

It's okay Kuei, I was talking about Anne's rudeness.

As Princess Royal she has always done much more than Charles, or her brothers, and definitely more than Camz.

Charles has upped his game in the last couple of years, can't say the same about Mrs PB tho.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2013, 03:36:47 am »

^ thumbsup

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
berlin
Countess

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2013, 01:54:45 am »

^
Very true Blufesse.

Some remarks erronously have been attributed to Anne, but not all.
What she did to the old pensioner was a nasty mean spirited thing to do. And I for one, will not sprinkle one ounce of sugar on it.
As I've said countless of times, some of these royals  are given license by the people, to get away with despicable acts but will never offer the same allowances/license to KM. Why not? fair question.

Because Kate's a married-in, not blood royal, and a very common one at that. 
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 01:34:15 am »

I think anne must have some snob ideas. yet at the same time she marries commoners like tim  and mark. I wonder why she and tim didn't have kids.he doesn't have any biological kids.i read that zara dislikes tim.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2013, 01:42:25 am »

I read both Zara & Peter only tolerate Tim.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2013, 02:38:03 am »

I think anne must have some snob ideas. yet at the same time she marries commoners like tim  and mark. I wonder why she and tim didn't have kids.he doesn't have any biological kids.i read that zara dislikes tim.

Anne can push commoners around in a way she would never get away with if she were married to a top drawer aristocrat or prince.

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2013, 02:46:49 am »

Anne has grown up with an attitude of "entitlement", it was bred into her.

Not excusing her, but seeing where she came from...

Anne is an intellectual snob, more than a snob regarding rank or money... if she senses stupidity, she will usually not tolerate it well.

She is a snob and she is rude,

but she has way more B***S than her three brothers put together. tehe

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2013, 05:08:48 pm »

Anne can push commoners around in a way she would never get away with if she were married to a top drawer aristocrat or prince.

yes,it probably is easier for her to be dominate with her spouses and boyfriends when they are just commoners,if she were married to a prince or aristocrat it might be more challenging.anne just doesn't date commoners the last two worked for the royals,so she is attracted to male staff members.easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2013, 06:41:41 pm »

Anne is an intellectual snob, more than a snob regarding rank or money... if she senses stupidity, she will usually not tolerate it well

Why should she be an intellectual snob?

She is not well educated and she is not someone who is so accomplished in that area that snobbery would be justified.

She's no different than Kate and Co., the difference is that she is not a climber.

Kit
Baroness

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 08:04:59 pm »

I agree Kuei Fei, she's hardly an intellectual.

I think she values common sense and has a low tolerance for stupidity.  But I think calling her an intellectual snob would be a stretch. She's not worldly and is narrow minded.

While she may be tougher than her brothers (that's hardly saying much), her inability to show grace and humility make her a really small person in my book.  She's classless and rude. 

So sad that with all of her opportunities and resources that she hasn't grown as a person.  I think a lot of her rudeness is a result of her inferiority complex.  She's just the daughter of the Queen who cuts a lot of ribbons.  Anne knows she's a failure, what else can you call a woman who has done so little yet has been given so much? 

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2013, 08:14:40 pm »

I never said she was an intellectual, I said she was an intellectual snob.. meaning she has no time for stupid people.

Please do not twist my words.

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2013, 10:55:22 pm »

yeah I read that the royals don't like tim. Xara dislikes him.in the old book royal marriages back when zara was young,it said that zara would be rebellious and surly when her mom first married tim.i read now anne and tim are living separate lives but anne can never get another divorce. she cant have two failed marriages. at least with Charles he got it right this time. I read anne's second marriage failed because anne and the royals still treat him like a staff or servant.anne will never have a good marriage by marrying staff members and still treating them like staff.maybe anne would have did better marrying a low level royal from another country.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2013, 11:16:57 pm »

Tatiana, I believe you're in the UK whereas I'm in the States.

Perhaps, there's just a difference in how an intellectual snob is defined by Americans.

I think we both agree that Anne is an elitist.  I apologize if I offended you. I think I just define an intellectual snob differently.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2013, 11:26:28 pm »

Perhaps, there's just a difference in how an intellectual snob is defined by Americans.

I think we both agree that Anne is an elitist.  I apologize if I offended you. I think I just define an intellectual snob differently.
I've read snobby comments that anne was supposed to have made about kate.plus I read anne didn't think kate was upper class enough to know how to handle a big household and that she isn't horsey enough.i thought that odd since anne doesn't marry upper class herself,she likes staff members. peter cross and tim Laurence.since she commented on William's choice,i wondered if she had sharp comments on her own kids choices in spouses.the only comment I heard she made was about mike tindalls nose needing to be fixed.

I heard that prince phillip is mellowing out with age,not as harsh.maybe one day as anne gets older,she wont be so harsh
dianab
Countess

« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2013, 11:30:19 pm »

Anne is an intellectual snob, more than a snob regarding rank or money... if she senses stupidity, she will usually not tolerate it well

She is not well educated and she is not someone who is so accomplished in that area that snobbery would be justified.

She's no different than Kate and Co., the difference is that she is not a climber.
goodpost

yeah I read that the royals don't like tim. Xara dislikes him.in the old book royal marriages back when zara was young,it said that zara would be rebellious and surly when her mom first married tim.i read now anne and tim are living separate lives but anne can never get another divorce. she cant have two failed marriages. at least with Charles he got it right this time. I read anne's second marriage failed because anne and the royals still treat him like a staff or servant.anne will never have a good marriage by marrying staff members and still treating them like staff.maybe anne would have did better marrying a low level royal from another country.
thumbsup Exactly what I read!

Yeah I read she was in love with Mark Philips and but got really low self-esteem when he cheated on her, saw him lost interest in her and got involved with Tim because she was in a down moment and one of reasons she loved Mark Philips was because he's strong man. And she dont respect Tim because he is not an strong man. IMO Tim should fight for a divorce, even if his only option is got another woman pregnant... hide After all, the man havent children and is treated as dirty by wife, stepchildren & in-laws - this last I dont know if feels very sorry for him, after all he got involved with Anne in high-profile moment of BRF and sure know the wonderful way (sarcasm, if someone else dont understand, ok?) that Diana, Sarah & Mark were treated as for family as  for courtiers...

While she may be tougher than her brothers (that's hardly saying much), her inability to show grace and humility make her a really small person in my book.  She's classless and rude.  

So sad that with all of her opportunities and resources that she hasn't grown as a person.  I think a lot of her rudeness is a result of her inferiority complex.  She's just the daughter of the Queen who cuts a lot of ribbons.  Anne knows she's a failure, what else can you call a woman who has done so little yet has been given so much?  
goodpost
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:36:07 pm by dianab » Logged
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »

goodpost

thumbsup Exactly what I read!

Yeah I read she was in love with Mark Philips and but got really low self-esteem when he cheated on her, saw him lost interest in her and got involved with Tim because she was in a down moment and one of reasons she loved Mark Philips was because he's strong man. And she dont respect Tim because he is not an strong man. IMO Tim should fight for a divorce, even if his only option is got another woman pregnant... hide After all, the man havent children and is treated as dirty by wife, stepchildren & in-laws - this last I dont know if feels very sorry for him, after all he got involved with Anne in high-profile moment of BRF and sure know the wonderful way (sarcasm, if someone else dont understand, ok?) that Diana, Sarah & Mark were treated as for family as  for courtiers...

While she may be tougher than her brothers (that's hardly saying much), her inability to show grace and humility make her a really small person in my book.  She's classless and rude.  

So sad that with all of her opportunities and resources that she hasn't grown as a person.  I think a lot of her rudeness is a result of her inferiority complex.  She's just the daughter of the Queen who cuts a lot of ribbons.  Anne knows she's a failure, what else can you call a woman who has done so little yet has been given so much?  
goodpost

I didn't know anne had low esteem after mark cheated,i thought she was cheating too. when princess anne married tim I heard that anne would give tim a child because he had none,one or two.plus anne had tired of the macho type and wanted a gentle man that she could control.well she must have gotten bored with tim.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2013, 01:12:39 am »

No worries Kit  flower

I live on both sides of the Atlantic.

Princess Anne does not have low self esteem, quite the opposite really.

When Fog was fooling around PA knew all about it, and didn't much care, she had quite gone off him by then.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: