Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 11:21:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anne a snob and/or rude?  (Read 23921 times)
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2013, 08:25:29 pm »

^
Grey Mare You made my point.

And, you missed mine so we'll call it even.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2013, 02:19:41 pm »

Lol GM  tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2013, 02:45:49 pm »

^
What did I miss in your point?

You said: 'Anne does not suffer fools gladly'.
Is the old 75 yeard old woman that Anne humilliated and left in tears a fool in your opinion? And if so, does Anne have a right to humilliate her in front of others in your opinion?

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2013, 04:20:40 pm »

Other comments of Anne uttered in public. One can imagine what she says in private.

When discussing India, she said that she hated "those little brown people".

Anne said of the president of Guyana, "He is everything I despise. He's black, he's married to a Jew and, furthermore, she's American."

Comments anyone ?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:24:05 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2013, 04:27:16 pm »

^ She is her Father's Daughter - right down to comments often made about other races by the RF.   It kind of makes me feel sick.  ick

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2013, 04:45:47 pm »

He's black, he's married to a Jew and, furthermore, she's American."

Why are we allies with Britain while someone this vicious is part of the reigning family?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2013, 04:53:50 pm »

^
Well put, AnaBolena, she's very much her father's daughter.  thumbsup  flower
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:00:45 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2013, 04:56:36 pm »

Why are we allies with Britain while someone this vicious is part of the reigning family?

Though I agree with you, I can't think of an answer to give you to your question. Common political alliances of some sort???  huh
Kind of like when a store owner has a rude customer but the customer gives them something in the way of business???
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:02:53 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2013, 05:29:07 pm »

Welcome to another episode of All in the family. Anne and her father comes off as crusty, callous and a bigot whose views are merely a product of the era and environment in which they had been raised. So, people just laugh it off. Which is wrong response. But whatever....

Britain is cool and the allies deal more with the PMs and parliament (government).  easter-think

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
berlin
Countess

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2013, 01:09:33 am »

Other comments of Anne uttered in public. One can imagine what she says in private.

Anne said of the president of Guyana, "He is everything I despise. He's black, he's married to a Jew and, furthermore, she's American."

Comments anyone ?

My first thought when reading this is that she's only articulating what the popular opinion of those in her environment; she has no true personal experience with blacks, Jews, Americans and other peoples to judge them so. 
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2013, 02:30:53 pm »

Yes Berlin, what you say is quite probable.
Then, to give an example, Britain should not have Jamaica as a Commonweath where the majority are blacks.
Blacks seem not to be liked by those people that have raised  or /and  are in the circle of Anne.
Why have a Head of State for black Jamaicans whose own daughther (Anne) makes such racist statements ?

I have read that Jamaica's new prime minister says she plans to cut ties with the British monarchy and make the country a republic.
Analysts say many Jamaicans see little point in retaining the Queen as head of state; it gives them no automatic right to British citizenship.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2013, 12:19:13 am »

Comments anyone ?

no comments!!! ick ick ick ick

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 02:40:09 pm »

I know memyselfandroyals. What a nasty piece of work she is, eh?
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2013, 02:35:48 am »

i believe so

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2013, 05:03:15 am »

By disdainfully mocking and humiliating ordinary people who follow royal protocol or go out of their way to accommodate her, Anne is guilty of a different, equally terrible kind of snobbery. It seems that she delights in making people feel uncomfortable and like they can't do anything right. It's hypocritical of her to respond with disgust when people treat her as royalty, when she knows full well that she can only get away with her rudeness because of her royal status.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2013, 05:15:31 am »

Though I agree with you, I can't think of an answer to give you to your question. Common political alliances of some sort
Kind of like when a store owner has a rude customer but the customer gives them something in the way of business

Maybe misguided sentiment; if anyone in the US government got caught out saying something nasty about someone because of their British nationality, there would be heck to pay, I know that much. Someone had better put that woman in her place and do it soon.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2013, 08:22:24 am »

Comments anyone ?

That was Margaret not Anne.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2013, 10:03:39 pm »

A friend of mine was training at Sandhurst and met Anne fairly often, he said she swore a lot, mostly at Fog, Mark Phillips, her husband.

Anne is a tireless worker, more in the tradition of Queen Mary.

She does not suffer fools gladly, and can be very aloof.

Saying that, she would make a far better Monarch than all of her brothers put together.

P Margaret was probably the rudest royal in recent history, and for some reasons her remarks are being attributed to P Anne.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2013, 05:11:27 pm »

^ But her treatment of Clare Balding and of the old woman who spent hours making her a basket was inexcusable IMO. What a nasty thing to do. At least Waity would pretend to be gracious.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2013, 05:19:47 pm »

^
Very true Blufesse.

Some remarks erronously have been attributed to Anne, but not all.
What she did to the old pensioner was a nasty mean spirited thing to do. And I for one, will not sprinkle one ounce of sugar on it.
As I've said countless of times, some of these royals  are given license by the people, to get away with despicable acts but will never offer the same allowances/license to KM. Why not? fair question.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: