Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:44:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles's Special Priveleges - Questioned  (Read 5337 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 02:48:47 am »

Politicians are paid to talk to the people, to deal with the issues at hand, to openly explain their position.

Charles is paid to show up, shut up, and spend the rest of the time on his hobbies.

Politicians are supposed to run things, not just be ornamental. Politicians are paid to handle serious situations and politicians are better educated and experienced at that level; politicians don't WHINE about not wanting to be in politics. Charles whines all the time, but refuses to step aside.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 10:20:17 pm »

I do wish somebody would tell upchuck he's not as intelligent as he and his butt-lickers think he is

Only a staunch republican will do that. The rest won't want to throw away their chance of being Knighted  tehe

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 04:44:18 pm »

Charles’s aides working ‘at the heart of Government’: Questions over Prince of Wales’s influence after discovery of his staff secretly working in key departments
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396507/Charles-s-aides-working-heart-Government--Questions-Prince-Wales-s-influence-discovery-staff-secretly-working-key-departments.html
Last night it was reported in The Sunday Times that three of the Prince’s staff had been sent to work in Whitehall, with the secondments being arranged on an ‘ad hoc’ basis.

All three were said to be junior personnel who had been given the placements - which ranged from six weeks to two years - in order to develop their careers.
spy
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 03:36:14 am »

Well, if he's going to become king of England then what use is he going to be except as head of the English constitution.

(Not that there is a constitution in England, but you know what I mean.)

easter-egg-basket

Perhaps it's time for Henry IX and
The House of Hewitt ?
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 01:10:11 pm »

Well there is a constitution in the UK it's just not written down in one place like the US one. Our constitution is found in a thousand years of Common Law, Statute Law and even custom and practice.

However, it was political blogger Guido Fawkes who actually broke this story at the beginning of the year and he complained to the Information Commissioner when the Cabinet Office refused his request under FOI stating data protection. He is awaiting the commissioner's ruling on this but the story is here and there is a link to the earlier stories at the bottom of his text.

http://order-order.com/2013/08/19/information-commissioner-to-rule-on-charles-cabinet-office-spy-mandarins-fight-to-keep-royal-mole-secret/

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 03:54:08 pm »

MPs demand inquiry into revelations that Prince Charles sent staff to work in Whitehall
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mps-demand-inquiry-into-revelations-that-prince-charles-sent-staff-to-work-in-whitehall-8773071.html
MP Paul Flynn said the latest disclosures – the first known secondments from the Royal Household to Whitehall – were the “last straw”. He told The Independent: “We now have this extraordinary story that he put his minions in two departments. Few things really surprise me, but I’m astonished by this. His main qualification for the job is that he doesn’t get involved in politics.”

Mr Flynn said he would be pressing to add the issue to the agenda of the Commons political and constitutional reform select committee, of which he is a member.

Prince Charles criticised for 'planting moles' in government departments
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/18/prince-charles-moles-government-departments

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 12:37:27 am »

^ Actually nice to see that MP's are actually caring about this and not letting it slide.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 11:48:22 pm »

Cabinet Office' has to reveal details of PC's staff working in Government offices from Guido Fawkes at Order Order

Guido has never understood why there is not more anger that the Royal Family is effectively exempt from the Freedom of Information Act. The Cabinet Office have the chance to prove us wrong…

I completely agree and I don't know how they got away with it so easily.

http://order-order.com/2013/08/20/cabinet-office-must-reveal-charles-spy-secrets/

And more in the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/10254369/Member-of-Prince-of-Waless-staff-worked-for-Cameron-aide.html
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:54:21 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 09:46:53 am »

These stories seem to be coming thick and fast of late.

Prince Charles has come under attack again after one of Britain's leading architects claimed that he wields a veto over prominent new buildings in London.

Richard Rogers, who designed the Millennium Dome and the Pompidou Centre in Paris, described the power held by the Prince of Wales as 'an amazing situation'.

The eminent architect's claims come just a week after it emerged that Charles had seconded members of his staff to advise ministers in Government departments

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400744/Prince-Charles-veto-London-skyline-Astonishing-claim-world-famous-architect-clashed-heir-3billion-development.html#ixzz2cmQqHL6i
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:52:33 pm by akasha2411 » Logged

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 06:00:29 pm »

No surprises  here. For a person who is not supposed to have his finger in all these pies he doing a pretty good job at the moment  -  hope the pie filling is not too hot!  What an odious, interfering old so and so.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: