Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 09:06:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royals launch media complaint (Norway)  (Read 4242 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 09:25:09 pm »

I moved posts here  flower

the tweets you quoted mention that Sannum was hunted by the spanish press? and she used this for Mette case?  Lips Sealed

yeah this was made without her allowing it to

http://personales.ya.com/fororeal/felevahola.jpg

tehe

I'm sad because I cannot find the photos inside. I even remember reading that there was a photo of Marie Chantal, Pavlos and these two playing in a swimming pool with the girls sitting in their necks.

She is still with this man (I think)

http://www.lne.es/vida-y-estilo/gente/2008/11/20/paseo/698574.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 09:38:28 pm »

Oh wow, that's the guy. She definately likes a certain look.

I think she still blames the Spanish press for her trouble with Felipe.  Shocked
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 09:41:53 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 09:43:41 pm »

yes the spanish press made problems in her relationship but rumour has it that no one in the establishment liked her

if it had been only the press she would have married him

press attacked because someone allowed it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 12:07:19 pm »

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2013/06/25/royals-win-mixed-press-scolding/

Norway’s press complaints commission PFU (Pressens Faglige Utvalg) ruled both for and against a local magazine on Tuesday, after palace officials had complained on behalf of the royal family over its publication of photos the royals claimed were invasive. PFU claimed Se og Hør violated some press standards, but also claimed that the royals must expect to be photographed when they’re in public places, especially those that attract other celebrities and media attention.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 02:59:01 am »

but also claimed that the royals must expect to be photographed when they’re in public places, especially those that attract other celebrities and media attention.
The British RF whiners should understand that too.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 04:53:28 pm »

an article about Eva and her role in this

http://www.vanitatis.com/noticias/2013/07/19/el-retorno-de-eva-sannum-yo-se-lo-que-se-siente-cuando-te-persiguen-25317/

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 06:22:14 pm »

yes the spanish press made problems in her relationship but rumour has it that no one in the establishment liked her

if it had been only the press she would have married him

press attacked because someone allowed it.

Yes it was quite obvious the establishment didn't like her , total agreement on that, it wasn't just rumour, it was so obvious, most were said to be quite vocal when asked, including the Queen, but I don't think they necessarily like Letizia either, but Felipe stood his ground with wanting to marry her and she was more acceptable on several levels, but  the doyenne's of spanish society and aristocracy originally  balked at having to meet her, they did not like Letizia either and much at the establishment didn't want Leti, but at least she was viewed as more acceptable with her career and the educational background.

Eva should stop looking at the past and press blaming them at this point, with her failure with Felipe (she has a great life in Norway) but I think she will always thinks somehow she could have been Princess(and I've heard that even Mette Marit thought Eva was "in" too)  tehe but there was no way she was ever going to cross that threshold in Spain, they just weren't having it. imo

I just hope she and Felipe don't have contact with each other anymore.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 06:31:34 pm »

I think Leti got in because Felipe said that he would renounce his rights and a part of the establishments wants to use her.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 07:44:45 pm »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanitatis.com%2Fnoticias%2F2013%2F07%2F19%2Fel-retorno-de-eva-sannum-yo-se-lo-que-se-siente-cuando-te-persiguen-25317%2F

The complaint, filed this agency of the Press Association of Norway, came at the hands of the ex-girlfriend of Prince Philip who confessed to being "closely identified" in his speech at the Pressens Faglige utvalg. She was not happy with the final resolution had come to his team, which resolved the conflict in favor of the magazine considering that there was a violation of their right to privacy at you for taking pictures in a public place. Still, Sannum wanted to make his position clear: "The right to privacy means anywhere, public or private, in which one can expect to feel alone."

One can feel alone anywhere but if one is in public then they are not alone.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 08:12:47 pm »

I'm tired of hearing about how outraged the NRF is; Mette frequents celebrity galas and photogs are also supposed to produce photos to end up making thier own living. She has no business abusing her position and resources by pushing the press around.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: