Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 07:16:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middle East Royal Familes: Pics & News  (Read 66107 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2018, 01:09:53 pm »

It was really not if you followed them. I didnt so it was a suprise tk me too. But it seems that he got surgery she didnt attend although the rest of the family did. Btw most think he prefers the other side...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2018, 01:42:38 pm »

^ So true, I don't follow them either and when you don't follow someone, everything is a surprise.... Read interesting comments too, on rd:

"Not surprised by this. I've heard from somebody from Morocco several years ago that the king isn't interested in women but needed an heir. [...]"

"I heard rumors about this awhile back, like months and months ago when I was working on a project in Morocco, but I never saw anything to confirm it so I thought it was just the usual gossip..."
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2018, 09:45:25 pm »

Interesting comment on the Morocco divorce:

"When they married I heard it was an "arrangement" and he chose someone who was a commoner because it added to his "man of the people" schtick. Anyone who know anything about him knows he is anything but.

There was a poster at TRF who used to claim that they essentially interviewed women to be his wife & Salma was the "winning" candidate. He wanted to portray a modern, middle-class face to the world and Salma fit the bill.

He/she even claimed that there were contracts drawn up. At the time I dismissed it but now I wonder if there was something to it. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2018, 10:21:43 pm »

Possibly.

Also the sister was dating a bullfighter (torero) in secret but they couldnt marry. Also I know people who met one of his nieces and the king was like a god to her.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2018, 09:47:31 pm »

Fears of a coup are sparked in Saudi Arabia after heavy gunfire erupts near the Royal Palace - but officials claim it was only guards shooting down a drone that flew too close to the King Salman's residence

Numerous videos have been published online of heavy gunfire from Rihayd
    Mohammed Bin Salman is thought to have been evacuated to nearby bunker
    It is unclear whether there have been any injuries or causalities so far

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642379/Drone-shot-outside-Saudi-Arabia-palace-sparks-coup-fears.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2018, 02:45:05 pm »

Vogue Arabia unveils a Saudi Arabian princess behind the wheel as its latest cover star for issue celebrating change in the country's laws on women driving

HRH Hayfa bint Abdullah Al Saud is the cover star of Vogue Arabia's June issue
    She is photographed sitting in the driver's seat of a convertible in the desert
    Edition celebrates the lifting of the country's ban on women drivers next month
    The princess is the daughter of the late King Abdullah, who died in January 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5786555/Vogue-unveils-Saudi-Arabian-princess-latest-cover-star.html
Little light
Countess

« Reply #266 on: May 30, 2018, 06:11:36 pm »

I hope this stops other Saudi women being arrested for driving.

Hopefully a step in the right direction. Now we just need to see the female members of the Saudi Royal family driving along streets, then that might help too. It certainly won't be harmful anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: