Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 06:50:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara and Mike in marriage 'blip'  (Read 11055 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 09:33:34 pm »

how long Zara and Mike been married ?

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 09:51:05 pm »

same as Kate and William

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 12:09:02 am »

Hope Zara and Mike can pull it together if the reports are true

Barnabe et Kitty...
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 12:11:15 am »

me too

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 03:32:05 am »

Maybe Mike is tired of having to fight to wear the pants in the marriage. I'd Zara is one tough cookie and doesn't do well when things don't go her way.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 04:28:46 am »

I wonder how the Family treats him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 05:13:38 am »

I think the RF treats him with disdain and since Anne doesn't really respect anyone (other than HM/Philip) I don't think she's nice either. When Mike was caught with that girl goofing around, everyone was 'poor Zara' and at the time of the marriage, everyone was commenting "if he doesn't treat her right then Anne will get him" and others speculated about how Zara "could possibly have anything to do with him" and how he wasn't good enough for her.

Maybe Mike is tired of having to fight to wear the pants in the marriage.

That, surely. There are natural roles in the family and like it or not, men like to wear the pants.

I'd Zara is one tough cookie and doesn't do well when things don't go her way.

I think she's a spoiled brat who doesn't really respect anyone, much like her mother. If she did call her husband an 'idiot' then it is possible that she's much like that all the time. No woman would be expected to live in a marriage like that and neither should any man. I don't think she's tough, just spoiled and disagreeable. Chances are he's had the 'wrath of Princess Anne" held over his head by Zara and after a while, that becomes grating as well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 05:39:25 am »

I do hope that this is just a blip and they'll work things out between them. I am rooting for these two.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 01:29:26 pm »

I think the RF treats him with disdain and since Anne doesn't really respect anyone (other than HM/Philip) I don't think she's nice either. When Mike was caught with that girl goofing around, everyone was 'poor Zara' and at the time of the marriage, everyone was commenting "if he doesn't treat her right then Anne will get him" and others speculated about how Zara "could possibly have anything to do with him" and how he wasn't good enough for her.

Maybe Mike is tired of having to fight to wear the pants in the marriage.

That, surely. There are natural roles in the family and like it or not, men like to wear the pants.

I'd Zara is one tough cookie and doesn't do well when things don't go her way.

I think she's a spoiled brat who doesn't really respect anyone, much like her mother. If she did call her husband an 'idiot' then it is possible that she's much like that all the time. No woman would be expected to live in a marriage like that and neither should any man. I don't think she's tough, just spoiled and disagreeable. Chances are he's had the 'wrath of Princess Anne" held over his head by Zara and after a while, that becomes grating as well.

Well he ain't smart that's for sure...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 01:33:03 pm »

He might not be a Harvard intellectual, but frankly I don't think Zara is all that book brainy either.

She did after all mouth off about a silver medal not being good enough, apparently thinks getting her tongue pierced makes her 'normal' and her own mother thinks being insulting is a sign of common sense and being down to earth and being smart as well. So really, I am sick and tired of the airs of Princess Anne and her family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HC
Countess

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 02:24:20 pm »

Maybe Mike is tired of having to fight to wear the pants in the marriage. I'd Zara is one tough cookie and doesn't do well when things don't go her way.

Or he is fighting to keep his pants on  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 03:20:28 pm »

Flame away, but I don't blame him if he wants to leave Zara and go back to his less pretentious life.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 04:49:48 pm »

Berlin,
I will quote word by word the famous British journalist James Whitaker to give you the answer :

"But you have to understand that unless you're born into that family; you're of royal blood, you're totally expendable. They are  totally ruthless, the Windsors. They will get rid of people, and that includes people that marry into them, like that". snapped his fingers

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 04:57:53 pm »

Well, no wonder no one decent wants to have anything to do with that family.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 05:16:16 pm »

Wasn't Anne's second husband treated like an employee by the RF?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 06:23:12 pm »

^
Alexandrine, you're correct.

He used to work as a Royal Equerry to the Queen. By many accounts he was treated an an 'equerry' even while married to Anne.
Insiders said 'she ruled the roost at home'. There was an occasion where an estate worker at Gatcombe said of Anne: "She can be very caustic. He is not the dominant partner."  

Before the marriage of Anne to Tim, it was reported that the Queen had to place pressure upon the QM to attend the wedding of Tim and Anne because she (QM) did not believe in divorces.They married in the Church of Scotland that permitted the remarriage of divorced people.
Later on, insiders blamed the separation partly on the Royal Family's habit of treating Vice- Admiral Tim Laurence as a courtier rather than a relative. It was also reported that Charles, in particular, still treated Tim like a member of staff rather than a member of the family and that Tim felt awkward around the RF

Excerpts from a DM article on Tim and Anne:

"She has a filthy temper, a sharp tongue and a low boiling point. The mere sight of him these days is said to irritate her."

"Tim Laurence must have had the Christmas from hell"

"They already find him boring and no doubt mock him behind his back. They are ruthless and will treat him increasingly as a lackey."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-57852/Annes-sham-marriage-isnt-fooling-us.html

Do keep in mind that not only the RF, but Anne is not an easy ride for Tim. Anne, never the sentimental nor compassionate one, was said to be irritated by what she thought was Diana's "gooey" attitude toward children. Imagine then! what poor Tim has gone through. nervous
Tim seems to be a quiet, low key and dignified man in the middle of sharks with very sharp teeth. there

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:26:30 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2013, 09:35:09 pm »

Then there was Mark Philips and she treated him the same; it's no wonder that he boinked around on Anne and wanted to then marry his paramour.

So if Zara is similar, that is, having already insulted her husband and insinuated that he's an idiot, it's possibly a same sort of life for Mike.

RUN MIKE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2013, 10:24:41 pm »

Then there was Mark Philips and she treated him the same; it's no wonder that he boinked around on Anne and wanted to then marry his paramour.

So if Zara is similar, that is, having already insulted her husband and insinuated that he's an idiot, it's possibly a same sort of life for Mike.

RUN MIKE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Mike!! Run like you have never run before!!!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2013, 11:03:15 pm »

Berlin,
I will quote word by word the famous British journalist James Whitaker to give you the answer :

"But you have to understand that unless you're born into that family; you're of royal blood, you're totally expendable. They are  totally ruthless, the Windsors. They will get rid of people, and that includes people that marry into them, like that". snapped his fingers

I think this is still true, I think that is why Kate avoids being with the Royals in personal settings as much as possible and why she stays with her mom a lot.

I beleive Mike is experiencing what it's like to be a married-in ,and it's not a day at the Rugby field.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:06:22 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 11:19:54 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-463823/Why-Princess-Anne-spending-time-ex.html
Meanwhile her husband, who outranks her in all but blood, wore the bare minimum to distinguish his naval position.

It's said Laurence resents the fact that, when among senior royals, he is treated as the equerry he once was, expected to open doors and mix the drinks.

What about Diana as she was an aristocrat? Or was she treated no differently than others who married in?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: