Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 12:12:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara and Mike in marriage 'blip'  (Read 10484 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: February 10, 2013, 12:39:50 pm »

Zara and Mike in marriage 'blip'

Yet those chattering about a supposed schism in Zara’s marriage say that while the Queen’s granddaughter is back in her old bedroom at her mother’s house (taking her black labrador, Corley, and boxer Spey) Mike is on his own in The Bothy, the estate cottage where the couple lived before their move to Cheltenham.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/376740/Zara-and-Mike-in-marriage-blip

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 02:26:13 pm »

Shocker!!! This marriage has been a divorce waiting to happen since day one...
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:46:22 pm »

I wonder if all the attention Zara has received since the Olympics might be going to her head.   dontknow
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 05:36:38 pm »

Zara and Mike in marriage 'blip'

Yet those chattering about a supposed schism in Zara’s marriage say that while the Queen’s granddaughter is back in her old bedroom at her mother’s house (taking her black labrador, Corley, and boxer Spey) Mike is on his own in The Bothy, the estate cottage where the couple lived before their move to Cheltenham.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/376740/Zara-and-Mike-in-marriage-blip

Well, several of us called this.  thumbsup Could see this coming from google-earth.

Seen enough of royal marriages to spot serious issues on the rise.  spy  

[/URL]
bluhare
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »

Well, that's just sad.  I might be in the minority, but I like these two.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 05:42:28 pm »

I like them too. I think most people actually like them, but it was pretty obvious when Zara moved back home (IMO) that troubles were brewing. Just my opinion.

[/URL]
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 06:33:39 pm »

If this is true then that's a pity
They looked so happy a year ago.
I figured they would last because both are rather steady personalities from what I've seen.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
benign
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 10:31:34 pm »

If its true, such a pity! Lived together for so many yrs and married for almost 2, couldnt make it work...hope they try but if not, then good luck to both..
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 12:04:29 am »

They looked very loving and caring towards each other in the photos at Christmas.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 12:21:19 am »

Diana and Charles managed to pull off loving and affectionate in public during the holidays.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 12:31:57 am »

Wow, this is sad to see, but ever since the Aussie pub incident  I've wondered why Zara settled for him.  I also think Mike is in love with the pub girl.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 12:36:30 am »

Diana and Charles managed to pull off loving and affectionate in public during the holidays.

Not when they had reached the point of splitting up.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 01:13:17 am »

Wow, this is sad to see, but ever since the Aussie pub incident  I've wondered why Zara settled for him.  I also think Mike is in love with the pub girl.

I don't think Mike is the problem; that article I posted about her calling him an idiot was telling. I believe that living with her has been difficult and he's possibly tired of being the eternal bad boy in the marriage while Zara comes off as all perfect and pristine and such. Like how William is perfect and Harry is automatically bad. I don't view Zara as someone who is happy to have a husband like Mike. He's a bit rough around the edges, but he's a likable man.

She comes across as a thoroughbred snob after her recent snotty remark about her Olympic win and I think she treats Mike badly, knowing that her Mommy Dearest will back her up and everyone will fawn over Anne for being 'oh so tough.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 03:23:09 pm »

It is sad. Maybe his male pride couldn't take the dent of her success at the Olympics. I should think it's difficult for a competitive sportsman to live with a wife who eclipses him in another sporting arena as well as in terms of social status, especially when his career hasn't been going that well.
HC
Countess

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 03:28:43 pm »

I'm guessing he has been cheating (again).
berlin
Countess

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 04:26:18 pm »

I think he is naturally suited to the pub girl.  He got too big for his breeches marrying Zara. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 05:53:51 pm »

KF Zara didn't make Mike go to a bar and kiss the first girl he found. Zara may not be pristine but there is no rumour that she has cheated while Mike a couple of months after the wedding supposedly did.

However, Zara doesn't attract very steady men

Other boyfriend

At one stage as they watched play at the Beaufort ground in Gloucestershire, Johnson appeared to recoil from his girlfriend as she sought a consoling embrace. Twenty-four hours earlier the gulf was equally stark as they walked across the ground at Tidworth, Wiltshire, each in a world of their own.

The relationship, which started more than three years ago, has always been tempestuous.

Eighteen months ago, Zara embarrassed the Royal Family when police were called to a fracas involving the couple.

It was claimed that Johnson had dragged her out of a car and thrown her to the ground.

The pair were said to have kicked and punched each other, screaming insults before Johnson ran off in tears.

But they were soon reconciled. Last Christmas there was more controversy when they posed at home for Hello! magazine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-129200/Sad-Zara-close-breaking-live-boyfriend.html

And about Mike

Zara Phillips' rugby star boyfriend arrested for drink-driving as he recovers from liver injury

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-537849/Zara-Phillips-rugby-star-boyfriend-arrested-drink-driving-recovers-liver-injury.html

England rugby star Tindall hit with three-year road ban after drink-drive conviction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-1109483/England-rugby-star-Tindall-hit-year-road-ban-drink-drive-conviction.html

I'm not saying that Zara is a victim in that sense I agree with KF, she is very trashy. She is really a pub girl imo.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 06:29:54 pm »

If the marriage ends, I dread to think what the Scots will say! There was a lot of disgruntlement in Scotland about how much they paid for security for the wedding, I remember people complaining in Edinburgh that summer.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 08:23:52 pm »

I've been reading Mike Tindalls tweets for almost a year maybe? He seemed to be with rugby pals and their families,going out to their things. He talked about sports and his pals basically, not really much else. I just got the feeling he was doing his own things a lot, while Zara did hers, even though he never mentions her.
I think the tweets are real.  huh

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 08:38:52 pm »

Zara has also been spending a lot of time in Australia. It's not an easy trip and she has been what? Three times there in a short time?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: