Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:34:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to those newly escaped from the cult of the British Royal Family  (Read 5133 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« on: February 07, 2013, 02:28:40 am »

Just a tongue-in-cheek topic to highlight the damage that William and Kate are doing to a thousand year old monarchy. 

laundry

At time of writing, they are sunning themselves on the island of Mustique, Kate having made a miraculous recovery from supposed HG (deathly serious morning sickness) sufficient to make an 8 hour flight and a week spent hundreds of miles away from a decent hospital no big deal, while turning up for one hour to a charity is clearly too onerous for her.

Kate-Horror-Queen

I used to be a member of the Windsor Cult, a staunch royalist and monarchist (since the late 1970s).  Then in June 2012 I realised what was really happening, and a short time later found this place.  Like many others, it took time for me to be fully de-programmed.

nervous

I'm predicting that with this latest abomination of the holiday in Mustique (which dozens of us predicted) there'll be another small surge in membership here, and many hundreds of thousands more who are questioning what is really going on in the British royal family (BRF).

eating cookies

Please feel free to confess to your former brainwashed status here if you wish - I still can't believe I believed in these people.  But I'm on the right track now. 

thankyou

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 02:07:15 am »

I was William's other woman for almost 10 years and shortly after the marriage of PW and KM he dumped me sob

The crown was mine, I tell you.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: