Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 07:09:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Patronages II  (Read 25701 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 01:48:23 am »

It's sloppy writing.  Probably a result of the original draft having been edited to within an inch of its life.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 01:27:25 am »

Duchess devastated by hospital tragedy: Little boy, 4, who stole Kate's heart died at hospice after blunders by clinic at centre of NHS scandal
A four-year-old boy died after one of the hospitals shamed by David Cameron as having persistently high death rates repeatedly failed to diagnose his cancer.

Mackenzie Cackett’s tragic plight won the heart of the Duchess of Cambridge when she made a trip to The Treehouse hospice where the little boy spent his final weeks last year and where she is patron.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276307/Duchess-devastated-hospital-tragedy-Little-boy-4-stole-Kates-heart-died-hospice-blunders-clinic-centre-NHS-scandal.html#axzz2KPfjss3k

Rare pic of Kate with the child is included with the article.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 01:33:06 am »

sad for the lil boy and his family

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45:53 am »

Such an awful shame about Mackenzie dying.
The poor chap died on June 9th, 2012. It's a crying shame that he'd be used for Waity's pr as she's getting bad press again for this holiday to Mustique.  thumbsdown  bignono
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:47:56 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 02:04:34 am »

wonder if the parents gived them the OK to post this letter ,and he died on May 28 so why bring this up now ,and posting that letter doesn't help whats going on NHS scandal  The DM could have done this story with out putting Kate in there

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 02:12:46 am »

Thanks for the correction. The DM and Waity's pr people should be ashamed.

Keep Calm and Carry On
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 02:21:15 am »

1) If this is for PR: You are some sick f*cks to use a child's death as a way to distract people from an asinine vacation.

2) I threw this question out to Tumblr, and someone sent back that this is part of the DM's series of articles to get Nicholson fired or for him to resign. It just so happens that this one was in conjunction to Kate and aided her in PR for her vacation (but that's not the only reason why it's been published like how I've reacted for #1). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274699/Sir-David-Nicholson-Man-shame-NHS-chief-presided-worst-hospital-scandal-insists-ashamed-of.html

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 02:33:23 am »

^it's going to work  that's touchy thing so no matter what the deal is for releasing that letter it will work

Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 10:32:42 am »

It's very wrong to use this as PR. Certainly if this is 'old news'.  bignono
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 01:53:49 pm »

Well, doesn't this say something about how far their image has fallen and how desperate their PR team is to save it? You don't bring up a child's death that happened 9 months ago just because of a few negative comments from the public.

bluhare
royal watcher

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 05:42:09 pm »

While it was nice to send a note to the child's parents, she couldn't have sent a hand written one?  It's only a few sentences, she could have written that herself in five minutes.  I just find a typed letter incredibly impersonal.  When people ask what Diana would have thought about Kate, this is something that she would not like.  A hand written note would be mandatory.  And Diana may have even phoned them.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 05:03:20 am »

This is the 2nd story that paints Waity as a caring person towards stricken kids. I couldn't read the full article because I was in the magazine. The heading was all I needed to read to see that it'd be syrup drival about Waity and not about the boy. They've included a few pictures of letters that Waity allegedly wrote to Ryan; all typed and signed by secretaries and one supposedly by Waity.
Heading: How caring Duchess Kate is giving Ryan strength.  thumbsdown  Shocked

http://www.helloonline.com/royalty/2013020611053/fabian-bates-william-kate/

Perhaps this should be taken up in the pr thread, but it seems like the press is using the sick kids to boost her workshy and frivolous image. How can anyone complain to call her out when she such a caring woman who takes time out of her very busy life to concern herself with ill children.  sauer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 05:06:17 am »

I find it disgusting using sick children as a PR ploy especially since she has shown no caring for them at all.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 01:00:25 am »

I find it disgusting using sick children as a PR ploy especially since she has shown no caring for them at all.

No kidding. These two are beyond disgusting.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 01:14:17 am »

so disgusting ick ick ick

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 12:22:49 am »

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal

#royal St James' Palace: #Kate becomes Patron of 3 new charities: @_Place2Be @TeamSportsAid and @NHM_London (Natural History Museum)

#royal St James: Kate’s inspiration for choosing Place2Be = increased understanding of need to intervene early with children

#royal St James says #Kate's chooses @NHM_London because of her desire to "protect the natural world for future generations."

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 17m

#royal increase in number of Patronages for #Kate shows intent to return to public duties soon after her baby is born

#royal #Kate's 3 new Patronages brings her total to 7. St James' says she will visit all publically/privately in coming months

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:25:47 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 05:39:45 am »

I see the palace is playing hardball now; she's being made ot get to real work after the kid is born, so no chance of disappearing.

The palace is definitely playing hardball now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 06:12:22 am »

^
No real heavyweight charity.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 08:03:31 am »

Oh wow Richard Palmer said it was hard to get the papers to carry Kate's story of her charities.

In his words "boring." and he mentions doesn't show much about her character) in his tweets.  Shocked

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter1h
Kate's new patronages reflect her existing interests and charity work. It was a struggle to get this story into this morning's papers  sly

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter49m
Rightly or wrongly, news editors felt it was a dry, boring story     Shocked

Palmer‏@RoyalReporter41m
@anthn As far as I can see, they're not though. They might be online but the story is not in most print editions.

Duchess Kate Blog‏@HRHDuchesskate50m
@RoyalReporter Very interesting. There was substantial media interest in her choice of patronages in January 2012.

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter40m
@HRHDuchesskate Yes, I think it's interesting. I think it's because it doesn't tell us anything much new about her character and interests.   eating cookies  

OUCH!!!
Some of the press is already finding Kate boring.....and bringing up the words "her character" involving her is not a good sign.

[/URL]
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2013, 10:32:02 am »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/10003964/Duchess-of-Cambridge-walks-in-Dianas-footsteps-by-becoming-Patron-of-Natural-History-Museum.html
First Waity howled about being bullied because she was just too thin and perfect.
Now she has the palace declare firmly she was NEVA bullied. nervous
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: