Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 04:11:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Patronages II  (Read 27372 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: February 03, 2013, 05:03:12 pm »

CREATIVE KATE IS A QUEEN OF ARTS

One mother who has a son at the school, and who does not wish to be named, says the teachers have been surprised at the level of contact with Kate in the past few months.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/375292/Creative-Kate-is-a-queen-of-arts

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 05:11:34 pm »

^Interesting how these things pop up after his remarks about her only being out and about shopping  shifty
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 05:32:47 pm »

I say "garbage". !!!!

If the Queen of Arts was so smart, she should have painted her own portrait.  tehe

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:45:35 pm »

ah ah so true  Tongue Tongue

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 06:10:36 pm »

CREATIVE KATE IS A QUEEN OF ARTS

One mother who has a son at the school, and who does not wish to be named, says the teachers have been surprised at the level of contact with Kate in the past few months.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/375292/Creative-Kate-is-a-queen-of-arts
really how  worship like calling them and inquiring if they need a patron or something...
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 10:34:41 pm »

OH it sounds like the Express is being "love bombed" with snippets showing her in a positive light after the palace PR efforts have been greeted with disdain by the Express' royal reporters.

Someone from Clarence House will have set up this anonymous "mother who has a son at the school who doesn't want to be named". More fluff and cobblers.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 10:58:33 pm »

Pity the patronages and the courtiers; the courtiers for having to BEG these charities to take her on as patron and the patronages for being decent enough to grant it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 01:49:20 am »

Pity the patronages and the courtiers; the courtiers for having to BEG these charities to take her on as patron and the patronages for being decent enough to grant it.

I feel sorry for anybody who has to work for these nutjobs.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 03:57:44 am »

OH it sounds like the Express is being "love bombed" with snippets showing her in a positive light after the palace PR efforts have been greeted with disdain by the Express' royal reporters.

Someone from Clarence House will have set up this anonymous "mother who has a son at the school who doesn't want to be named". More fluff and cobblers.

goodpost

I don't believe anything I hear about WK and those charities unless I see a photo of her doing it.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 07:26:24 am »

Does that mean she has been having Rebecca write letters to this child for her?
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 10:47:51 am »

Yep! I also think they made a dig at her right in the very first paragraph, something close to a "the lady doth protest too much" feeling to it.
THE PREGNANT Duchess of Cambridge has not been idle during her time out of the public eye,

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 11:10:22 am »

So she has got her secretary to send a few sketches to the charity. This is hardly hands on. DE are trying to make a story out of thin air.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 10:03:50 pm »

So she has got her secretary to send a few sketches to the charity. This is hardly hands on. DE are trying to make a story out of thin air.

Hi Freya,

I call bunk, a 100 quid says she didn't even make those sketches.  I remember her snail drawing, not impressive. not impressive at all.  Now if we were to see her drawing something...but that would reqire work and we all know Waity don't work.   laugh
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 03:37:04 am »

tehe tehe tehe
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 03:52:31 pm »

This will be her second visit to Hope House, where many of the women have a history of difficult relationships, after she attended the centre in October 2011.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/9850166/Duchess-of-Cambridge-to-meet-recovering-addicts.html

What is up with that phrasing?! Telegraph is making it sound like these women had difficulties in their relationships after Kate visited them!

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 03:59:17 pm »

^ They probably did!  laugh

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 10:46:19 pm »

laugh laugh laugh
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 12:12:31 am »

^ They probably did!  laugh

Yeah, the remnants of Caroles Cauldron spilled  laugh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 02:20:26 am »

no i think that the 'difficult relations' part is the reason for the hope house they help the women get better.
look the punctuation of that sentence.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Jessica
courtier

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 08:20:03 am »

This will be her second visit to Hope House, where many of the women have a history of difficult relationships, after she attended the centre in October 2011.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/9850166/Duchess-of-Cambridge-to-meet-recovering-addicts.html

What is up with that phrasing?! Telegraph is making it sound like these women had difficulties in their relationships after Kate visited them!

"where many of the women have a history of difficult relationships" is a relative clause modifying "Hope house" and has no relation to what's after it.  The main sentence is: This will be her second visit to Hope House after she attended the centre in October 2011.  The relative clause is set off by commas to make it clear that it is a relative clause and not part of the main thought.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: