Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 02:48:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the last movie you saw?  (Read 37998 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2018, 10:09:22 pm »

I am back to my music, book and writing binge so I am not watching many movies lately. I did watch one movie, Accident Man, with Mr Adkins himself and it was good. Now I want to watch the Undisputed movies... but no time in near future.... waah!

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kins
courtier

« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2018, 10:11:38 pm »

I saw 'A Quiet Place' a few days ago. Was good-but reminded me of "War of the Worlds' in a way.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2018, 03:38:11 am »

I watched another movie lately!!! Yay me!!! It's called 10x10 and stars Luke Evans... meh but has some good moments...

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #263 on: July 04, 2018, 02:12:25 am »

Halfway through Back to the Future trilogy.  It was released (first movie) on this date in 1985.  Fun!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2018, 10:13:45 pm »

My movie and television viewing is becoming almost nonexistent but I do want to see the movie MI: Fallout esp since my favourite Henry Cavill is in it. And Angela Bassett. She's simply gorgeous and is a good actress, too. She's looks fantastic in trailers. So if anyone does manage to see the movie later this month give the details esp on the above two actors and their performances.  flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Little light
Countess

« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2018, 10:32:31 pm »

Adrift starring the amazing Shailene Woodley.

It’s based on a true story and Shailene is such a great actress, you can hardly take your eyes off her.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2018, 02:14:53 am »

Gringo... oh, my but funny! thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2018, 04:48:37 am »

Helter Skelter.  Both (1976 & 2004 movies).  In prep for new DiCaprio movie based on the summer of 1969 Manson murders/terror.  Directed by Tarantino.

So far, the 1976 movie is the best, for me, and most realistic.  I visited as a kid out there that summer and the fear was everywhere.  Will never forget it.

Upcoming release info (don’t drop the ball, Tarantino):

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2018, 07:30:49 pm »

The Mystery of Natalie Wood (free on YouTube)

Spoiler alert:  her death is still a mystery.

I didn’t know, tho, that she was Russian.  Or, at least her parents were.  Natasha was her real name and she spoke fluent Russian.  Also didn’t know Wagner was either bisexual or a frustrated homosexual.  Shows the messed up world of Hollywood very well and film is good quality.

What I think happened that night is that there was a fight with Wagner, she wanted off that boat, tried to get in dingy, missed, fell, drowned.  Excessive alcohol and boating do not mix.  But, I don’t see her doing that alone.  It goes against everything she believed in/was afraid of which, even drunk, would have held her instinctively back from going out solo.  So, I think Wagner played a part.

Little light
Countess

« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2018, 11:04:53 pm »

I just saw the new version, the first being in 1937, of A Star is Born. I wasn't expecting it to be so good, but it definitely was.
And Bradley Cooper can sing and act. I didn't think much of him before, thinking he was just a pretty face, but was very impressed with his performance in the film.
No, Lady Gaga cannot reach the heights of singing that Streisand could, but she sure didn't sing a bum note in the film.

Definitely worth watching and even paying to see.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: