Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 11:02:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eminent Royal Historian: Why Charles should now stand aside  (Read 4009 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 02:18:48 am »

^^Charles has a full complement of courtiers now, and they will go with him to BP, so I don't think we can rely on them to boot him out.  But the elected government is one possible source of help, if Charles does a "something must be done"  on them.  A monarch must not try to turn the people against the government.  Fortunately the organic farming homeopathy heritage architecture lobby is not quite as strong as what Baldwin had to contend with in 1936.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 02:23:55 am »

A republic would be the best way to get rid of Charles because otherwise it will be William.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 03:38:50 am »

I believe Charles should have it, mainly because he is after all Heir and he has been waiting for it since only three or so years after he was born and I believe that he should do it only to be able to see a coronation procession and ceremony. It would be fascinating and this is an interesting time to be alive. As for William, I do not see him becoming King, for some reason every time I try to visualize it I end up seeing a nothing. He might make it as far as Prince of Wales, but not as king. I read once that there was a prophecy by Rasputin that if a Mountbatten married into the RF, there would be an end of the institution after the Heir, who is Charles. I do not think William will be king, dead serious.

Then there is the prophecy of the Mouldwarp who would ascend the Throne amid acclimation, but would end up being driven out of England and die at the gate of Paris.

There is something solid to these prophecies and I believe that William is at the center of them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 05:59:16 am »

^
William did seem full of promise at one time. I actually quite liked him around the time he was finishing at Eton and starting at St Andrews. Where did it all go wrong? Perhaps he should have gone to Oxbridge rather than St Andrews and studied for a degree which was more appropriate to his future role. 

I am sure that Charles will eventually become King unless he predeceases HM. I hope that he has a very modest coronation but somehow I don't think that he will. I don't really see his reign being a long one but what happens afterwards is worrying 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 07:23:35 am »

If William had been allowed to go on the condition that he was going to learn practical things with internships in embassies during breaks, then he would have been too on track to end up getting so involved with the party scene and cohabiting with Kate. I think letting him move off campus was a bad bad thing to allow.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 07:33:32 am »

By the time he moved off campus he was well over 18, and you can't tell your adult child what do.  Plenty of parents find that out the hard way.

Where did it all go wrong?  Sadly I think it was Diana's death that made him wide open to be taken advantage of by the scheming Middletons.  She could have dealt with them.  And I find it interesting that Waity waited (excuse the pun) for the Queen Mother to die before things started to get serious with Willy.  The only strong royal women able to manage the Middleton threat died.  Anne is strong but I guess she is too loyal to Charles.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 03:17:26 pm »

@ Kuei Fei  Funny I can't visualize it either I just can't see Will be King it's a weird feeling...
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 03:53:33 pm »

i am sorry my ignorance, but who is Rasputin?

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 04:29:53 pm »

i am sorry my ignorance, but who is Rasputin?

@memyselfandroyals,
Here is the answer to your question:
http://it.stlawu.edu/~rkreuzer/indv5/rasp.htm
There is also a movie from 1996 titled in case you want to watch it. It's on Youtube: Rasputin - Dark Servant of Destiny

There is even a disco song about him ttiled 'Ra RA Rasputin':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU

Hope that helped. flower

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:37:22 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 04:57:15 pm »

it did.

thank you so much, Mon Roi Henry IX  flower

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 06:16:09 pm »

it did.

@memuselfandroyals  Hi
 You're ever so welcome. I am pleased to have been of help. I hope you enjoyed the disco song ( well, it sounded like disco music to me easter-lol) of Ra Ra Rasputin. I liked the music and thought the lyrics to be hilarious!  laugh

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 06:20:39 pm »

@All,
Do you wish Prince Charles or Prince William to be King?
At the end of article ( see below) you may vote for your King. Sorry Ladies, the name of King Henry IX is not included in voting poll.  tehe

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/190561-the-william-and-kate-middleton-pregnant-name-game-baby-girl-will-be-called?
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 07:47:36 pm »

it did.

@memuselfandroyals  Hi
 You're ever so welcome. I am pleased to have been of help. I hope you enjoyed the disco song ( well, it sounded like disco music to me easter-lol) of Ra Ra Rasputin. I liked the music and thought the lyrics to be hilarious!  laugh

You are such a great and sweet girl

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 07:58:04 pm »

^
memyselfandroyals, flower
Awww...thank you . That is very sweet of you to say.  thankyou
BTW...the Ra Ra Rasputin song was a disco song from 1978 and their name was Bony M.
I knew it sounded like disco music but after I posted I went to look to make sure. tehe

Whenever I can be of help, just ask. I'm very easy going.  Kiss
BTW...Rasputin was called  "The Mad Monk" .

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:01:04 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 10:42:05 pm »

Thnak you. you really are a cute girl  loveshower flower Kiss

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 02:08:22 am »

@ Kuei Fei  Funny I can't visualize it either I just can't see Will be King it's a weird feeling...

Didn't Diana once say she felt they had two boys for a reason? I can't remember where when or if this was even said, but King Harry does have a better sound to it than King William Middleton.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 02:21:10 am »

^
I was watching David Starkey tonight and realised that the last King Henry was a Tudor (also red haired). Perhaps time for another.

Another interesting comment was regarding the three main women at Henry V11 's court, Queen Elizabeth Woodville, Queen Elizabeth of York (Henry's Queen) and Margaret Beaufort (Henry's mother). There seemed to be the same sort of squabbling over who took precendent, so Queen Elizabeth Woodville was banished to a nunnery by Margaret Beaufort (not a woman to mess around with).
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 10:43:08 am »

What is the name of the show by David Starkey? I'd like to see if I can get it in the US.

[/URL]
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 07:47:32 pm »

http://www.channel4.com/tv-listings/daily/2013/02/02

It was Monarchy By David Starkey which started at 18.55 pm before Richard 111 Fact or Fiction. I hope that you can get it on iplayer.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 09:49:36 pm »

Thank you, I'll check and see.

[/URL]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: