Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 11:38:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: diot! What Zara Phillips told Mike Tindall when he bought £12k horse at auction  (Read 1775 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: January 20, 2013, 05:28:38 am »

Idiot! What Zara Phillips told Mike Tindall when he bought £12k horse at auction (but it's now a winner and worth £200k)

Rugby player Mike Tindall bid for racehorse he knew nothing about
    He did not intend to win the animal at auction with his low bids of £10,000 and £12,000
    The horse went on to win the Welsh Grand National and a hefty £200k pricetag

Zara Phillips branded her husband Mike Tindall an ‘idiot’ when he splashed out £12,000 at auction on a racehorse he knew absolutely nothing about.

But the Queen’s granddaughter has been forced to eat her words after Monbeg Dude emerged victorious at the Welsh Grand National – and his value raced to the £200,000 mark.

The former England rugby star explained: ‘I like to bid at auctions without meaning to actually win things. I only went for a bite to eat and a night out. No horse had gone for less than £28,000 so I thought my first bid of £10,000 was pretty safe, likewise when I upped it to £12,000.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265195/Idiot-What-Zara-Phillips-told-Mike-Tindall-bought-12k-horse-auction-winner-worth-200k.html#ixzz2IUTx93LU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:20:53 pm »

tehe so how does the crow taste Zara?  easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 08:44:19 pm »

I'm getting tired of Zara being lauded as down to earth like her vaunted mother, but her mother is a rude witch too and I don't know why this is seen as down to earth.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 11:56:20 pm »

I like how they call the horse 'the Dude'  tehe
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 04:25:47 pm »

I'm getting tired of Zara being lauded as down to earth like her vaunted mother, but her mother is a rude witch too and I don't know why this is seen as down to earth.

Just because one was in the womb of QEII (Anne) and the other (Zara) in the womb of the woman titled Princess Royale.
People give them licenses to be cruel witches because of their titles. Anne should be called Witch Royale.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 06:09:59 pm »

Better luck next time! A dapper Mike Tindall left disappointed after £12,000 racehorse Zara said he was 'an idiot' to buy fails to finish

Monbeg Dude pulls up before end of Gold Cup Steeple Chase
    Race won by Bobs Worth with Sir De Champs in 2nd; Long Run 3rd
    Tindall bought Monbeg Dude on a whim at auction after boozy dinner
    Said he 'knew nothing' about the horse. 'I was sitting with my back to the Dude and hadn't checked the brochure'
    Zara dubbed Tindall 'an idiot' - but ate words when Dude won Welsh Grand National in January
    Dude's value rocketed from £12,000 to £200,000 after Welsh win

When Mike Tindall bid £12,000 for a racehorse with an unproven track record at an auction his wife called him 'an idiot'.

But Zara Phillips was forced to eat her words when the horse, bought after a boozy dinner without knowing anything of its history, won the Welsh Grand National in January this year and saw its value rocket to £200,000.

And today, when the horse took to the starting line for the 3.20pm Gold Cup Steeple Chase, Tindall may have allowed himself to believe victory could be his once more.

But sadly, disappointment reigned as Monbeg Dude failed to finish. The 11-4 favourite Bobs Worth was placed first, with Dir De Champs in second and Long Run in third. Monbeg Dude pulled up before the end.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2293857/Cheltenham-Festival-2013-Zara-Phillips-Mike-Tindall-watch-12-000-racehorse-Monbeg-Dude-fails-finish.html#ixzz2NdK0knJT

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 02:38:14 pm »

That Zara. Nasty piece of work just like her mother.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: