Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:24:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Circus - The Spanish Royal Family  (Read 33525 times)
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 05:39:19 am »

It's definitely not an easy situation. He has betrayed the royal family and his actions contradict everything for which it stands.
They've turned their back on him, as they should.

He and his wife can get away from the public eye. The Infantas are not essential for the monarchy, anyway.
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 05:51:31 am »

Wow, thank you for summing this up, Alexandrine!! I'll definitely be looking coming back to this thread to understand what's going on.

I'm honestly glad that issues such as those with Iñaki were made public. There are many other families/countries where this would have been kept hidden.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 06:45:47 pm »

But why should Elena suffer if she hasn't done anything bad that we know until now? She has already lost because she is the first child but will not be monarch, should she lose her position for something her sister has done?

They also haven't turn their back at him. The Queen has been on their side from moment one and even there was a "reconciliation" with the rest of the family before christmas. The new mails which contain scandalous info have changed all that, well the Queen maintains her position I suppose.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 08:13:18 pm »

^^ The surprising thing is that it has become public as the king (supposedly) has made a fortune in irregular business. You only have to check who his friends were in the 80s and 90s.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 02:42:35 pm »

The pants of Marichalar  blink

http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2009/03/05/0012_2524432/Foto/g5p31f6.jpg

http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/var/qmd/storage/images/noticias_famosos/marichaladas/marichalar01/116804-1-esl-ES/marichalar01_galeria_portrait.jpg

http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/var/qmd/storage/images/moda_belleza_famosos/los_peor_vestidos_de_la_decada/marichalar3/641485-1-esl-ES/marichalar3_galeria_portrait.jpg

http://nonperfect.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/elena-marichalar.gif
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:47:35 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 07:41:46 pm »

At this point is divorce or formal accusation... mainly the press talks now of how she must renounce her titles and succession rights.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 04:56:55 am »

I wonder why Elena married him if he wasn't so posh and then there's pressure for him to support her in a style to which she is accustomed. He wasn't so rich when she married him (as far as I know) and suddenly he's supposed to become a prominent wealthy businessman right away and provide for her royally?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 10:37:05 pm »

KF, you mean Christina.  But I totally agree with you.  I guess Christina was too stupid and in love to think of what sort of lifestyle she'd have marrying a thick, poor man.  I never got this marriage. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 10:42:39 pm »

I think it's valid for the both of them! Marichalar inherited money from an aunt supposedly but it's the strangest thing ever.

Iñaki doesn't look very posh (?) but his family had money but of course not in the level Cristina moved. The first apartment they had supposedly was paid by him and he also had some shares in a restaurant.

I would say that Cristina knew that her family would fund her lifestyle and didn't matter who she married.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 11:11:44 pm »

breaking: Iñaki didn't pay the bail so he is going to be embargoed!

benign
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 11:57:43 pm »

Freezing his assets but not going to jail ahhh....bit interesting he couldnt come up the money unless of course he didn want to...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 07:39:24 pm »

The last infos are about a possible infidelity of Iñaki which was already talked about a couple of months back. There were rumours about a russian blond "friend".

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 10:57:52 pm »

Last movements

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/02/15/baleares/1360959804.html

"We did everything with the consent of the RF" said Iñaki's partner and wife during their declaration in court

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 08:18:41 pm »

Ok so now there is a rumour that Corinna (king's lover) was also with Iñaki  tehe

so then this rumour has appeared The Queen may abandon Zarzuela http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/dona-sofia-se-plantea-abandonar-la-zarzuela-127239.htm

If the Queen abandons the boat the spanish monarchy is done and done.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 08:42:42 pm »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elsemanaldigital.com%2Fdona-sofia-se-plantea-abandonar-la-zarzuela-127239.htm

The covenant of the hospital (seal between Sofia and King Juan Carlos after the controversial King's hunting trip to Botswana and the appearance on the scene of his hunting friend Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein), who led the monarch to apologize publicly, is back on the table. The Queen, very upset about what is happening around your family, wants to distance. Somontes complex information that speak to leave La Zarzuela meditate for long-stay in another European country. "The problem would be egregious" say zarzuelólogos: "As much as Spanish opinion has assumed that the Kings make life apart, the impact of the images of the Queen of Spain in a new foreign residence, with his usual routine out of our country , would be a daunting public blow ".

WOW She must be tired of everything.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2013, 08:50:04 pm »

Consider that in reality she must have spent the last twenty years in London and not in Madrid, since the eighties there is no marriage.

Sofia already abandoned the palace with the children two times in the eighties but they made her come back.

But she's always known to be quite close to Felipe and she wants to see him as king, so that she wants to leave and knowing the consequences tells me that a)they know that the boat is sinking b)that Felipe doesn't want the throne or a) and b) together.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2013, 08:51:36 pm »

Maybe they are smarter than the BRF and realize the time has come.    dontknow
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 08:55:17 pm »

Possibly but you cannot compare the BRF present situation to the SRF.

I think they've made a holy mess and it's impossible that they will be able to clean up. Even if Felipe is king it won't resolve the situation.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2013, 09:12:59 pm »

The BRF has made some really bad mistakes and managed to overcome but maybe the incentive is different.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2013, 12:14:06 am »

Ok so now there is a rumour that Corinna (king's lover) was also with Iñaki  tehe

so then this rumour has appeared The Queen may abandon Zarzuela http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/dona-sofia-se-plantea-abandonar-la-zarzuela-127239.htm

If the Queen abandons the boat the spanish monarchy is done and done.

When you said "was also with Iñaki  ", do you mean lovers?! huh blink

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: