Royal Gossip
October 18, 2017, 03:58:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Princely Couple in St. Barts during Christmas Holiday  (Read 1283 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 09, 2013, 02:48:03 pm »

An article about why it's ok or not to publish those pics http://www.kjendis.no/2013/01/08/kjendis/kongehuset/se_og_hor/kongefamilien/kronprins_haakon/25137325/ and there is also a couple of photos from the mag article

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 04:58:58 pm »

Does Norway mean anything to them as anything other than a piggy bank?

I'm reminded of the pre-revolutionary Russian aristocrats who spent all their time in foreign climates while using the income from the serfs of their estates as a means of funding their insanely lavish lifestyles, not caring one whit about the people who toiled day in and day out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 05:55:13 pm »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kjendis.no%2F2013%2F01%2F08%2Fkjendis%2Fkongehuset%2Fse_og_hor%2Fkongefamilien%2Fkronprins_haakon%2F25137325%2F

Legally, it has often been pointed out that even the most public figures are entitled to privacy. It is not taken into account here, Grimstad says and continues:

- Does this matter as significant public interest that surpasses it? I can hardly see that this is the case. This is pure entertainment, which is underlined by the imagery scale.

Grimstad believe that registering the Crown family spend Christmas vacation in St. Barts with one image may be justified, but that See and Hear goes too far in this case.

- I feel for the Crown family. No appreciate something like this, and I do not think the Crown family differs from us in this area. This joins a long series of cases of the kind that goes on privacy.

The Royal Family is the nation's most public family, something PFU also have established, and therefore does not require permission to take photos of them together when they participate in the public room. There is an obvious novelty points that the Crown family vacation in St. Bart in the Caribbean. This is not any island, but one of the most famous jet-set locations just at Christmas and New Year.

- Images by his family is taken on a public beach with many other tourists around, and without disturbing your family holiday. Taking into account these points, we have the pictures ready and the public interest, says Arnstad, adding that some of the worlds most famous people were on the island at the time of the Crown family and that pictures of them going around the world.

If all the royals require so much privacy I know just how they can get it but it will require giving up their taxpayer funded privileges.   tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 08:59:34 pm »

Mette's whole life as a CP has been one long holiday after another; it never ends and I fail to understand why the royals think that each and every single aspect of the press should be tailored to their convenience. Really, is it right that these people who barely work get privacy when they should be working?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: