Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 03:52:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RICHARD KAY: Zara Phillips moves back in with her mother  (Read 10748 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 01:01:36 am »

That's what doesn't make sense to me, Zara had plenty of time to think all these things out 'before" she purchased the house.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 01:42:02 pm »

Agree  sigh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 10:41:08 pm »

It sounds lik she isn't coing with mike in her own.
D eeeee vorce

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
bluhare
royal watcher

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 10:51:19 pm »

Oh, I hope it's not a prelude to divorce.  I love these two!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 02:37:18 pm »

Not divorce but an unofficial separation? If they live at Anne's house is not so obvious

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 05:17:51 pm »

It could be because of him trying to get to play rugby overseas ? If they were able to sell their house for a good price in the current market they could see moving back as a good deal.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 05:31:18 am »

http://beta.dailyexpress.co.uk/news/royal/371927/Will-this-be-Zara-Phillips-s-new-home

Zara and her husband, rugby player Mike Tindall, sold their £1.2million Cheltenham townhouse last month to move back to Princess Anne’s estate 20 miles away in Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire.

It has been suggested the couple may move into Aston Farm, next to Anne’s home on the estate, where her former husband Mark Phillips had been living with his second wife Sandy before they announced their divorce last May.

An insider said: “Mike and Zara have outgrown the Bothy, where they used to live on the estate before they moved to Cheltenham. Aston Farm could make the perfect family home for them once Mark and Sandy finalise their divorce.”
starlite
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 04:22:20 pm »

what's up with all of these rich kids being overly stressed and going back to mommy?
I usually like Zara, but this is ridiculous. She and Kate a married grown women...SUCK IT UP!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2271326/A-stressed-Zara-Phillips-moves-home-mummy-Removal-van-arrives-Cheltenham-transport-young-royals-belongings-20-miles-road-Princess-Annes-estate.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 05:02:46 pm »

I'm getting sick and tired of people saying how 'tough' and down to earth Zara is, just because her mother Princess Anne is mistakenly considered tough and unpretentious despite the fact that Anne hardly lives in any modest way herself in regards to her lifestyle. Zara wouldn't be as poshy famous as she is if in fact she had to make her way up from the bottom in the world of polo via a job starting out mucking the stables and working to make her own living. It's easy when Zara has had the Queen's collection of thoroughbreds and her mother's specialized trainers to coach her all the time, plus the leisure to spend endless hours training.

what's up with all of these rich kids being overly stressed and going back to mommy?

You would have to tell me.

Kate can't cope on her own, Zara apparently can't cope living an independent married life (while having no problem insulting her husband's intelligence) despite supposedly being so 'tough' as an Olympic rider. Go figure, maybe Anne failed in some area to raise her daughter properly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 06:07:19 pm »

Zara and Peter lived a pampered life also the only difference is Anne didn't let them have titles so the media left them alone for the most part.
starlite
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 07:28:18 pm »

well all of them are getting really annoying.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 07:51:08 pm »

I usually like Zara, but this is ridiculous. She and Kate a married grown women...SUCK IT UP!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2271326/A-stressed-Zara-Phillips-moves-home-mummy-Removal-van-arrives-Cheltenham-transport-young-royals-belongings-20-miles-road-Princess-Annes-estate.html

I know! It's annoying, some of these people get married and want to run back home like University students and bunk back up with their mommie's, so all needs will be attended to.

I don't think they want to take on the responsibility of running their own households.

It's telling.
I think they want to be in perpetual state of boyfriend -girlfriend mode but with a marriage license. They want mommy and daddy to handle the day to day operations of running a household.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 08:30:00 pm »

Zara and Peter lived a pampered life also the only difference is Anne didn't let them have titles so the media left them alone for the most part.

Which apparently didn't 'normalize' them at all; that is, if Princess Anne knew what real normalcy was. After all, Princess Anne's attitude towards people would have gotten her fired or she would have failed to pass a simple job interview.

I don't think they want to take on the responsibility of running their own households.

To me it sounds like people are just running from the world and once they realize that they've taken on yet another adult responsibility, they freak out. I never understand the idea of men (to be fair) and women who want to be taken care of by their spouses. As if making a living is something 'bad' and 'dirty.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 09:37:17 pm »

I'm begining to think they are all a bunch of big whiney babies.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2013, 09:52:39 pm »

This is also happening in the US with many new marriages, I have seen several friends marry and within one or two years, they move back home with their mother's(&father's) then I notice they start clubbing and doing the things they did "before marriage", such as more vacations-together, shopping more, etc.... it's like they are retreating to pre-married life, except now they have moved back into mom and dad's, so they have no big overhead of payments(not something the royals would worry about) but they also have a "instant-ready-made homelife again through their parents"( which is more what I believe Kate and Zara may be up to.)

[/URL]
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 12:24:15 am »

I don't know... I'd still put these two a rank above William and Waity.

Only time will tell the real reason for them moving back to Anne's estate.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 12:43:48 am »

They are moving back on the estate and not in the same house so it is a little different than moving back home.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 01:00:58 am »

Not divorce but an unofficial separation? If they live at Anne's house is not so obvious

i agree

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 03:49:26 am »

It does sound to me like the RF is grouping together, closing ranks, and bracing themselves for a blast.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a divorce in the making behind closed scenes; I wouldn't blame Mike for wanting to leave since he's rarely treated well in the press and I am dead sure that Anne might look down on him and Zara sounds like a spoiled brat who maybe reminds him of supposed inferiority. Unlike Zara he didn't have the Queen's thoroughbreds to practice on all the time and had to work hard to truly dedicate himself to the sport. In frankness, if he wants out he should get out now and end up leaving while he can; there are no kids and it's not like this marriage has helped him in any area.

They are moving back on the estate and not in the same house so it is a little different than moving back home.

Either way, it's not living on their own land and own terms and paying the way like real ordinary people do. It's simply that these two are acclaimed for vaunted normalcy and don't mind running home to Mommy's land and comfort to avoid paying bills and rent/taxes like everyone else. Sounds like normalcy got a little too difficult so they've decided to suspend their 'normal' (pun intended) activities until things are better.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 03:54:25 am »

Peter and Autumn live in a home on Anne's estate and no one seems to think it means they are breaking up or divorcing.

If I owned a large estate like that with multiple homes I would give one to each of my children.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: