Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 12:09:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RICHARD KAY: Zara Phillips moves back in with her mother  (Read 10573 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: January 09, 2013, 02:22:02 am »

RICHARD KAY: Zara Phillips moves back in with her mother

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2259373/RICHARD-KAY-Zara-Phillips-moves-mother.html#ixzz2HRP0DHc5
Five months after the thrill of winning a team silver medal in the Olympics, the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips is turning her attention to matters domestic — moving home to mother.

She and her rugby star husband Mike Tindall have sold their white stucco marital home in Cheltenham and are planning to live at Princess Anne's Gatcombe Park estate near Minchinhampton, about 20 miles away.

The couple's £1.2 million house has been quietly on the market for some time and has now been purchased, I learn, by Shaun Wills, finance director of clothing company Superdry.

The move makes sense for Zara  because she already stables her horses at Gatcombe and it's where she trains both racehorses and her three-day eventers.

She and Tindall bought the detached house, which is on a main road but set back in its own grounds, before their July 2011 wedding.

And although some were surprised they had opted for a house in a town with no special security arrangements, the couple liked its proportions and also wanted to lead as ordinary a life as possible.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2259373/RICHARD-KAY-Zara-Phillips-moves-mother.html#ixzz2HRQFgZyO

huh I do wonder if there is more going on?
Did Zara not like setting up her own house as a married woman?

What's going on with these new  marriages in the British house?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:30:40 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 02:40:37 am »

Sounds like a divorce
How sad

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 03:06:51 am »

I wonder too.  dontknow
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:48:19 am »

Interesting that they sold the home already. It's not just a temporary move home, it sounds like Zara and Mike are going to settle in with Mom Princess Anne for awhile.imo

Why buy a maritial home, just to sell it and move back in with mom?

OK I can see that she has stables at her mom's house, but what about setting up a life with your new husband?

How is Mike going to like moving back in with Mom-in-law? Why did Zara and Mike buy this home in the first place if she knew it wasn't a environment where she could train? Training is a big part of her life, so why is she just figuring this part out?

I wonder if Richard Kay knows something more? I only say that because his headline is quite eye-catching(but that is his job, to attract readers, but still, I wonder if there's more going on to this?  sly

[/URL]
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:59:24 am »

Sounds like divorce
Who moves home after setting up outside of home.
They have no financial reasons to do it .
I'd expect these two will part ways .

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
berlin
Countess

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 06:19:18 am »

But they were together at Christmas.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 10:20:02 am »

I assume there are some cottages around the estate where Zara and Mike can stay or are they going to slum it with Anne at the main house?  tehe

Maybe the previous house didn't work out and they want to move to another one. If that's the case then I hope this is just a temporary setting and are just living with Anne while negotiations are still taking place.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 10:48:23 am »

Zara previously lived in a house on the estate, and not a small one.  The article states that Peter, Autumn and their two daughters are also there.  At one point after their divorce Peter Phillips and his then wife lived in a house on the estate.  It is evidently quite a substantial property to say the least and can house a number of households without impinginh on Anne and Tim.  Sounds like Cheltenham was just too far away, maybe also from his mother and father.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 02:35:10 pm »

If it had been Peter I would have said that they may have financial problems but Zara? She is in her best moment now.

They chose that house knowing the problems it had so they must have liked it when they bought it why change? They could also have bought another house in that neighbourhood with the money from they get from selling their old home.

I agree with the divorce theory or at least they will separate without doing it official. With selling their home they are already separating their finances.

Serene yes the title is very funny with them mentioning happy homes... more likely unhappy couple. If it wasn't for the NZ incident it wouldn't seem so strange but as it is I doubt they will last long imo.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 02:54:55 pm »

Well do you rememer that story about one of mike rugbypals nearly moving in with them?
Mabey zara got sick of sharing herhome with the homies?
And it sounds like the estate is more like a smal village then one manorhouse

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 02:59:06 pm »

That was also very strange! But it's too much to sell your home to make that other person out of your home.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
starlite
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 03:59:10 pm »

something sounds fishy
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 05:48:52 pm »

They seemed very happy together at Christmas. I think it may just be more convenient for them to live on Anne's estate.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 07:28:22 pm »

I agree Snokitty.  When is Zara's next tournament?  Does she receive regular income when there aren't any tournaments?  Mike doesn't make the same money he used to.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 07:31:08 pm »

I wonder if they had any staff at the home they sold?
Zara may not have wanted to run her own home, maybe she feels it's easier to live under her mom's roof and let mom's staff handle the tasks of every day running of a home.

To purchase a home and then sell it so quickly and move back in with her mom reminds me of Kate wanting to go home all the time.

I like Zara's personality,  but this just seems a bit of a flakey thing for her to do ,imo because a home purchase takes thought, it's not something most people go into without weighing all the options and where a person buys a home takes a lot of consideration, so I wonder how much thought, Zara gave before she made the home purchase, since she ended up selling it so quickly.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 08:06:21 pm »

Zara is the image of a couple of products and I think she has her own line of sport clothes.

She's been around Australia/NZ twice promoting products in a very short time.

It's not like Peter who is probably in a worse financial state with him being fired and now trying to be an agent.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 08:15:04 pm »

Yes she has made quite a lot of money. I don't believe these two have money problems at all.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:11 pm »

it is odd; it's as if the RF is coming together, maybe beginning to close ranks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 11:33:29 pm »

^ Could be, KF.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 12:17:28 am »

Maybe they're moving back to the cottage (on Gatcombe estate) they lived in when they were still dating
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1253988/Zara-Phillips-rugby-fianc-Mike-Tindall-set-make-splash-6-000-bath-two.html

Zara and Gloucester and England ace Mike, 31, who met in 2003, were living in a cottage on mother Princess Anne's Gatcombe estate but set up home together last April.

Also in the same article:
The three-storey Georgian house has a large country kitchen and garden - but no stables for Zara's 14 horses.

Maybe buying a house with stables is a bit redundant as her horses are getting free lodging at Anne's house, but if that's the case then why leave in the first place. Or, if they had problems because of the stabling shouldn't they have just chosen a house with stables instead?  dontknow
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: