Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 04:12:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Williams Relationship with his parents and Camilla  (Read 8022 times)
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 01:38:34 am »

I agree, I don't think that William and Charles are that close anymore. In fact I could also say that I think that William could care less if he sees any of the RF as he does not seem close to any of them. I do however think that as much as he says and does mean things to Harry, I still really think that deep down he does care about him. After the Queen dies Harry will probably be the only one that he sees regularly.
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 01:49:53 am »

^^

So William who was already spoiled by his dad after his mom died meets up with the Midds and gets even more spoilt.  Fantastic  bye bignono wopedo

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 02:00:18 am »

^ And the Midds get praised for it.

That is what is really fantastic isn't it? --'  bignono bignono

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 08:15:17 am »

Willy needed help badly after his mother's death that's for sure...
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 03:45:20 pm »

I agree, I don't think that William and Charles are that close anymore. In fact I could also say that I think that William could care less if he sees any of the RF as he does not seem close to any of them. I do however think that as much as he says and does mean things to Harry, I still really think that deep down he does care about him. After the Queen dies Harry will probably be the only one that he sees regularly.

Indeed.  William and Harry have always been close so the bond between the pair would probably be difficult to break.  

As for the rest of the RF, William has adopted the Middletons as his surrogate family and has shifted all his loyalty toward them.  I think William has a lot of resentment toward his family, which is probably due to how they treated his mother.  Unfortunately, the Middletons have given him the courage to act on it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:49:50 pm by Grey Mare » Logged
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 04:11:25 pm »

I wonder what will happen when William founds out that Middleton's clan has used his weakess...

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 04:31:20 pm »

^ I think William knows and doesn't care.  Imo, William probably has been wanting to distance himself from the rest of the RF for sometime now.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 04:38:41 pm »

if it's how you say, Grey Mare, that man needs help ASAP

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 05:21:16 pm »

What I hope for Charles is that Karma comes along and bites him in the butt. I also think William is his payback for what he did to his parents and particularly his Mother.
@Snokitty,
There is bad karma and good karma. In any event when it comes to Karma, good or bad ,  there is  only One that can dispense it and is neither one of us.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 06:24:21 pm »

Indeed.  William and Harry have always been close so the bond between the pair would probably be difficult to break.  

As for the rest of the RF, William has adopted the Middletons as his surrogate family and has shifted all his loyalty toward them.  I think William has a lot of resentment toward his family, which is probably due to how they treated his mother.  Unfortunately, the Middletons have given him the courage to act on it.

They gave him the courage to act on it to get advantage.

Now, I wonder... How can a person believe that having their weakness used to advantage someone else is better than being close to their own family or being left alone (not too much alone, not too much with the family).
There are so many way he could overcome that recentiment but he seems not to want it.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 09:22:08 pm »

What I hope for Charles is that Karma comes along and bites him in the butt. I also think William is his payback for what he did to his parents and particularly his Mother.
@Snokitty,
There is bad karma and good karma. In any event when it comes to Karma, good or bad ,  there is  only One that can dispense it and is neither one of us.

If you have ever read my posts on Charles then it would not be good Karma. Life gets everyone in the end, what goes around comes around, it is part of the circle.

If you are speaking in terms of a creator or religion then you have a right to your beliefs and I will leave it at that.
June
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 06:36:26 am »

if it's how you say, Grey Mare, that man needs help ASAP

Agreed. If true, he is even more desperate than anyone could imagine. The Middletons are hardly "The Brady Bunch".
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 07:05:28 am »

Is it me or is William turning into Sméago/Gollum?
Sméago was normal descent looking but was a shady character underneath later it was soo bad his relations with his family that his grandmother kicked him out and nicked named him Gollum and banished. He hated everyone angry as well. The ring made him what he is. His looks when to shitville, blading with few hairs on his head.

The ring of Mordor are the Middletons Williams precious?
So they made Willy boy what he is now by how many years of influence they've had on him like the ring did with Gollum

easter-James I must be losing it b'cuz I'm starting to see parallels with the characters/object with real life   blink

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 10:23:21 am »

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPV14bjdO6eZHWdeaFxdfIsUgFaQlt0i5K_I5AcNG4oYa9n5VZPg
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-U7s2DzdD6J-Fc_Pezvq_N6C4QWtVP44h3MKKW7zcvI3DLdmt
I can see your point. D.I.R.! laugh
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:28:32 am by Stephanie » Logged
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2013, 11:30:06 am »

Is it me or is William turning into Sméago/Gollum?
Sméago was normal descent looking but was a shady character underneath later it was soo bad his relations with his family that his grandmother kicked him out and nicked named him Gollum and banished. He hated everyone angry as well. The ring made him what he is. His looks when to shitville, blading with few hairs on his head.

The ring of Mordor are the Middletons Williams precious?
So they made Willy boy what he is now by how many years of influence they've had on him like the ring did with Gollum

easter-James I must be losing it b'cuz I'm starting to see parallels with the characters/object with real life   blink

I always saw Kate as a close fit too. Obsession with a ring, dramatic weight loss, new voice, rapid aging, hiding out, hair loss (hers from probable ED and sown in extensions), alone with only paranoid scheming to ensure she doesn't lose the precious....
Emperor
Countess

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2015, 04:37:21 pm »

Hi, I thought that it would be good idea to create a new topic where we can talk about PW's relationship with his Parents and Camilla.

flower

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2015, 01:12:53 am »

Great idea for a new thread!

There was a related thread years ago that had been merged with this one.  Hi

--

On the topic I would say that William has zero interaction with Charles and Camz unless he needs to for whatever reason. If Charles die before Camz who knows what can happen.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2015, 10:15:47 am »

there is no parents - there is one parent - Chuck. and there is the usurper of his mom's place - Camz. William sealed his fate by going against his granny and his entire family to marry his precious (pun intended) to whom he gave her precious - the cursed ring. so, now he can say yes to his family only if he says no to Katey and he's been doing that in the past year or so. but he can't go back to daddy because he does not accept Camz and his resentment was the whole reason for his rebelliousness in marrying Kate, jmho.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2015, 08:21:07 pm »

Congratulations to Bill Middeldoom,

The only man to give up his kingdom in exchange for cheese sandwiches.  Bill is beyond the point of no return, he has burned essential, to his life, bridges (even if Chuck does not make it explicitly obvious) and when Cathy goes down, so will the Horse.  I am curious how much protection the RF would actually try to give him for the massive spittle he has blown into their faces.  Enough is enough of this man child.   bignono bignono bignono
Emperor
Countess

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 06:13:16 am »

^ i'll have you know that it's cheese on toast , not cheese sandwiches Tongue sauer

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: