Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 10:44:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Williams Relationship with his parents and Camilla  (Read 8639 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« on: January 02, 2013, 02:19:37 pm »

http://www.bohomoth.com/?p=23431

Only a saint wouldn’t feel like distancing himself a little from not only from Charles, but also the woman that his mother said on national television was the third person in their marriage, at the moment. (Pictured: Diana with Camilla in 1980).

I’m not surprised that Wills and Kate opted to spend Christmas in the company of Michael Middleton, who I imagine is more like the kind of hands-on father that William would aspire to be and is probably someone whom he is turning to for advice at the moment, rather than Charles.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 02:34:51 pm »

It's likely, but i think they are avoiding all RF!!! They messed up so much things that they may fear hear some truth...

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 02:42:09 pm »

The Mansons will be whatever Wimpo wants them to be.
A NORMAL father in law who knows his son in law is having a hard time with his upbringing will try to patch things up.
Talk, admit his own mistakes, try to see thing from another perspective, man to man.
But the Mansons just have to flaunt their prize and don't care who they hurt in the process.
jmax2
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 02:59:05 pm »

I've read the article and it seemms very anti-Charles.  I'm no fan of his, but it's obvious his sons love him.  The writer is just mking a mountain out of a molehill IMO.  K&W will be back with the Windsors next year and with the Middletons in 2014.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 03:18:26 pm »

I’m not surprised that Wills and Kate opted to spend Christmas in the company of Michael Middleton, who I imagine is more like the kind of hands-on father that William would aspire to be and is probably someone whom he is turning to for advice at the moment, rather than Charles.

William did not marry Kate.  He married her family.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 03:24:31 pm »

@  Stephanie Exactly The Middletons are taking advantage of Willy's messy situation at home always did always will I truly believe Harry is the only person on the Planet who can fight them no coincidence they pulled The Christmas thing this particular Christmas that Harry was away...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 04:03:28 pm »

Maybe Charles and Camilla don't want him around; there is a limit to what Charles and Camilla should have to take and I believe that they've reached their limit. William is no longer living in Clarence House and I don't think it's because of the fact that it's William that is unwelcome; Kate is there now and since the marriage she has been nothing but trouble. Certainly the last thing that Camilla and Charles want is to live with her and put up with leaks and stories about their evilness.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 04:08:29 pm »

I believe the reason he did marry Kate finally is because he couldn't have the family without the marriage happening, I think they put pressure on him.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 04:11:51 pm »

@ Kuei Fei   goodpost

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 04:53:38 pm »

I liked Diana and I like Charles. As I've said before too bad their marriage did not work. To me though different from each other they were nice people.

IMO Charles loves both his children. I like Charles excellent manners with others and he has loosen up much more as he's grown older. I also think he's brilliant and ahead of his times. Now having said that, IMO if Willy trades Charles whom is a warm and nice gentleman for Michael Middleton he'll be making a big mistake. I hope that is not the case as Charles was not treated warmly as a child nor with enough compassion. I wish for him to have a happy old age with his grandchildren and may he have the opportunity to express the real Charles that is in him and was never allowed out because of the eternal protocols, his position as heirto the throne, and both his parent's coolness towards him as well as his siblings.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 05:02:03 pm »

What I hope for Charles is that Karma comes along and bites him in the butt. I also think William is his payback for what he did to his parents and particularly his Mother.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 05:04:42 pm »

You know, Willaim should have asked himself if marriage to Kate/Midds was worth his life. It's like if someone thinks about committing a crime and then ends up realizing that life in prison is life, they realize it's not worth it. Life in prison or the death penalty is permanent, something that William has done to himself. He's basically thrown his life away for such a small thing. He couldn't have the Midds, but realistically, he's not one of them and he had to tie himself to Kate permanently in order to have it.

It's like how Kate has married for money/title, but she's not a member of the RF by adoption, but she's there as a wife and soon to be mother. She'll never have the carefree life enjoying her title without having to end up justify herself. She would lose all of that if things don't work out. She's paid a high price and she won't be able to kick back, she has to continue to be vigilant and careful to keep his love and even his attention. She can't rest and can't toss aside work.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 05:08:33 pm »

I believe the reason he did marry Kate finally is because he couldn't have the family without the marriage happening, I think they put pressure on him.

I agree.  flower
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 05:53:22 pm »

I liked Diana and I like Charles. As I've said before too bad their marriage did not work. To me though different from each other they were nice people.

IMO Charles loves both his children. I like Charles excellent manners with others and he has loosen up much more as he's grown older. I also think he's brilliant and ahead of his times. Now having said that, IMO if Willy trades Charles whom is a warm and nice gentleman for Michael Middleton he'll be making a big mistake. I hope that is not the case as Charles was not treated warmly as a child nor with enough compassion. I wish for him to have a happy old age with his grandchildren and may he have the opportunity to express the real Charles that is in him and was never allowed out because of the eternal protocols, his position as heirto the throne, and both his parent's coolness towards him as well as his siblings.
http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/30/3014/QUHBF00Z/poster/prince-charles-with-his-two-sons-prince-william-and-prince-harry-on-the-ski-slopes-in-klosters.jpg
Pictures don't lie, MRHX.
PC loves his son.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:58:59 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 08:11:27 pm »

That's a lovely photo, Stephanie, but when was it taken? It shows the easy, warm, affectionate relationship that Charles and Wills appeared to have before Waity and Carole turned him into a Middleton. I haven't seen evidence of Charles and Wills being that close for a while.

It's possibe that Wills has gone cold, petulant and childishly acts out because of two things - (1) the realisation by the RF, the public and the courtiers that Waity is an embarrassment and woefully unsuitable for her position despite all the hype and spin to persuade us otherwise and Wills made a bad choice (so he's digging his heels in and won't admit it or remedy his mistake) and (2), Harry has grown up and matured into a more likeable, capable and accomplished man and Wills is eaten up with jealousy and feelings of indignant insecurity. He's been treated as the more important sibling his whole life and once was regarded as the blonde, good looking, natural heir to his mother's legacy. He was the bashful prince charming. Very much like Waity, he has not lived up to his early promise. Some people end up being a disappointment and some people surprise and exceed our expectations.  
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 08:36:00 pm »

When is Wimpo going to let the past go?

Cripes, it's been almost twenty years since his mother died and it's been a lot longer since his mother made her debut on the world stage and two decades since 1992 when there was the War of the Waleses. Seirously wrong that he can't stop carrying his mother's problems and prejudices on his shoulders. He's been so busy trying to right some past that is all done and over with (and not his fault) that he's thrown his entire life away and destroyed any chance at future happiness.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 08:56:05 pm »

Charles is the parent and Camilla is the stepmother and someone who did not raise WIlliam and Harry. Maybe she acted too pushy or maybe the story of her receiving the cartoon about Kate is true and Willam got annoyed with her. Charles should not push Camilla as a second mother to the boys and grandmother to the royal baby to be born (and he appears to be doing this in his spin). Or maybe Camilla said something to offend Kate, Harry and WIlliam-something they could have overheard. I don't think Camilla isi a particularly nice person and maybe she started throwing her weight around. 
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 09:11:05 pm »

I think this article is totally anti- Charles and the writer is just one of the foolish journalists who can't stop bigging the Middletons up for a few leaks.

Charles might not have been the greatest father on planet but he wasn't the worst either.
I think they are saying that what William needed was a stable home without divorcee parents and all that trouble in the media, but they don't mention that Charles had two sons... and two sons were put though the same things, hearing his dad cheated on his mom, hearing that his mom cheated on his dad through the media... just the same...
And Harry seems to love his father very much so and has not shown any kind of disrespect regarding his family like, spending a very traditional and important event such as Christmas with his in-laws (or in-laws to be, in the case).
This article only shows that William is the problematic child who couldn't overcome the fact that he had divorced parents.

Many children out there had been through nasty parents divorce and they don't act the way William does around his family.

I also don't understand why the praising of the Middletons, because, Sophie is as common as Kate and have as much of a common family as Kate and that was never something she was overly praised about, actually, it's almost never mentioned.

And what do the Middletons have that is so special for them to get praised all the time?
They are normal.
If that is why they get praised all the time for, I believe the papers should praise and write an amazing article regarding every single common or normal family in Britain and telling how those families are so much better than the Royal Family because they don't have the treats the royals do, they don't have the fame, and the disgrace of having their every single mistake on the cover of "The Sun".

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 09:24:46 pm »

Out of the two brothers who went through the same things Harry seems to be the more Loyal, close to his family so much for the "he is a Spencer" nonsense speaking of ...it's telling Willy isn't close to them either Willy needs help badly there is so much wrong with that man child I don't know where to begin and The Middletons have always took advantage of it and that makes them disgusting!!! One thing it's for sure The Christmas mess exposed it all from now on they can't pretend Kate is beloved and accepted  by the Royals to the contrary now it's out there and rags are running with it and I think it's priceless!!!
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 09:37:58 pm »

^ Yeah Jane... but instead of exposing how disgusting the Middletons are, specially Michael and Carole for taking advantage of a problematic "child" they get praised for being normal and for spoiling the man who's already spoiled enough and have caused trouble to the firm... to the firm that actually gives them the fame they want and so much enjoy.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: