Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 02:43:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Anyone Discussed Lifetime's "Secrets of The Royal Nursery" Special?  (Read 947 times)
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

So many heads, so many wits.

« on: December 14, 2012, 11:09:38 pm »

I was out of town and caught it Thursday night. OMG. I had such a laugh!

All of the well-known character's were there:

Ingrid Steward

Katie Nicholl

"Friends" of William (and Kate...  easter-sly )

"Friends" of Charles (of course since he most likely comissioned the special)

The Queen's Cousin Lady huh (the one who's in EVERY docu about HM there is!)

One commentator, I forget his name, admitted that after the child's born, Kate WILL HAVE TO DO ROYAL DUTIES. That it was out of the question she'd do anything else.

And a bunch of ther moochers I can't remember. But EVERYONE agreed they WILL have NANNIES.

Seriously, if you get a chance to watch it, we need a seperate topic for it because it needs to be analyzed and picked through it's such BS

There's going to be another special on TLC called “William and Kate: A Royal Baby Story,” which will air at 8 p.m. Sunday.  tired

:BS:in overdrive. Vroom! Vroom!

Sorry for the long post. Crazy from bus fatigue.  easter-James
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 06:25:04 pm »

Is this the same documentary where everyone is saying that it actually said Kate is the most beautiful woman in the world? I was tracking a few tags on Tumblr about it and a lot of fans had to stop watching because it was just so fluffy (as stated previously with the "Kate is the most beautiful woman in the world" statement).

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: