Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:22:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I was just inches away from Prince Edward this afternoon!!!  (Read 3430 times)
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« on: December 01, 2012, 05:48:15 pm »

loveshower

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:02:52 pm »

So cool. What was he like, where did you see him?

Was Sophie around?

[/URL]
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 06:25:25 pm »

I was walking my dogs on a path on Wolferton Heath...a landrover approached so i stepped aside and Prince Edward, who was driving, smiled and waved at me.   He then got out about 50 metres behind me with a companion..a gamekeeper maybe.  He is very good looking...lovely smile and beautiful skin...very polite too, there was no one else around yet he went out of his way to acknowledge me.   I am now officially a fan easter-egg-basket

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 06:33:09 pm »

Wow, that is great to hear.

That is about the tenth time I've heard that Edward has beautiful skin and is very goodlooking. I actually think Edward's facial features are better than William's.

I have also heard that he has great eyes. What did you think?

[/URL]
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »

He's lovely...has beautiful blue eyes...looks tall and slim.  I gotta say, I've fallen a little bit for him xx

giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 09:24:10 pm »

Go for it !!! Can't Beleive you saw him !

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 09:56:45 pm »

ehem...he is married.

I've never thought that Edward could be considered handsome but he must improve greatly in person. How lucky you were Mooster!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 10:01:33 pm »

I always thought Edward had such a nice face, if he had not lost his hair, I think he would be seen as more handsome. I actually like his face much better than William's.

Yes Eddie is HANDSOFF ladies!!!   bignono

Sophie would put a woop-*butt* on somebody!  sauer

[/URL]
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 01:44:00 am »

did you see him during the Luxembourg wedding with the hat?
I swear he looks ten years younger!
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Edward+Wedding+Prince+Guillaume+Luxembourg+tNkpVfTauQ7l.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Edward+Wedding+Prince+Guillaume+Luxembourg+9w06ctZGBcBl.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 01:48:49 am »

I sometimes think he looks the same age as William.

I see a bit of Harry's nose shape in that photo.

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 02:29:09 am »

I think Edward (and Sophie) would be the first royals I'd like to meet outside of the Queen.  Congratulations Mooster!   easter-bunny
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 11:34:58 am »

Seriously he is very good looking...beautiful, even features.  He looked so young...in his twenties.  Very seductive smile, sort of impish, that reaches his eyes.  I couldn't believe the way he looked at me and smiled...i'm still reeling.     When he got out of his car he looking at me again...I think I'll walk my dogs on the heath more often  Cool

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 01:18:26 am »

I don't find him attractive in photos, but maybe he just doesn't photograph well.  tehe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 01:47:01 am »

Seriously he is very good looking...beautiful, even features.  He looked so young...in his twenties.  Very seductive smile, sort of impish, that reaches his eyes.  I couldn't believe the way he looked at me and smiled...i'm still reeling.     When he got out of his car he looking at me again...I think I'll walk my dogs on the heath more often  Cool

Mooster you must be looking good.   thumbsup

Edward's face looks nice, I think?  huh

Prince Edward with Princess Diana  flirt
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m98pmvc92c1r0j6mso1_400.jpg
Less hair though, but not a nice looking chap.
Rumours were that Pr.Edward always had a bit of a crush on Diana.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/content/images/2008/04/02/470_prince_edward_470x300.jpg
I think he looks almost the same as when he was a kid.  tehe
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:49:05 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 03:38:25 am »

Hee, hee, you caught the eye of a prince!  Mooster, I hope you take this as a very good sign for you. 
I wonder if Edward cooled off Diana after her interactions with Sophie or has he still maintained a soft spot for her?
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 04:31:17 am »

Edward still loved Diana,I think he even spoke of how amazing she was during one interview after she died.

[/URL]
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 04:34:40 am »

Awe thnxs for sharing Mooster the press always makes him sound like he's a jerk.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: