Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 01:46:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit Tops Kate for Best Hair  (Read 1180 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: November 27, 2012, 12:41:55 am »

Sorry Duchess Catherine, But I've Fallen in Love With a Different Princess' Hair

Duchess Catherine may be reigning queen of perfect shiny waves, but I've discovered another princess whose hair you might even be more infatuated with.

Meet Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway, who like Duchess Kate is married to the man next in line for her country's throne. But unlike Kate, she doesn't stick to the same hairstyle pretty much every time she makes an appearance.

Here are a few recent examples of Mette-Marit's adorable, actually-somewhat-trendy (especially for royalty!) hairstyles. Kicking off her visit to Indonesia today, she put her blond hair in this sweet little side braid accented with dangling earrings.

Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2012/11/hey-duchess-catherine-this-pri.html#ixzz2DNZD5OAN

p.s. Someone needs to tell Glamour that Camilla is married to the man who is next in line, NOT Kate. bored3

[/URL]
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:55:52 am »

exacly

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 01:01:13 am »

Even on the wedding day, several of the British Journalist had to correct U.S. seasoned journalists, that William was not the next King. I was appalled. I never understand when these journos don't do their homework. Who do they think Pr.Charles is? I don't get it, how can they NOT know?

Anyway, I actually think Mette Marit's hair is looking a bit too fried or too straw like, the color needs to be toned down a bit. imo

[/URL]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: