Royal Gossip
November 13, 2018, 11:19:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year for Britons?  (Read 1380 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: January 01, 2011, 05:26:14 pm »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/happy-new-year-britons-among-the-most-pessimistic-in-the-world-2173351.html

Egad, it just gets uglier and uglier.  KF and others may be right ON about 2011 being a challenging year for the UK.  People are going to get fed up, if they aren't already. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 11:51:47 pm »

This is also cultural. Brazil is 91 (ninety-one percent) of optimism, but in Brazil, the world may be falling, the people are happy and hopeful, that people have another way of seeing life, everything is always with great optimism, humor , is a cultural difference in this research alarming ....

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 12:40:34 am »

Well things are bad in many countries... all europe is in crises... i believe that china, brazil angola and australia are well.... i have to say that I am afraid with all this...  nervous sometimes i think that this could end in a war...  hide

But i believe that we needed all this and i'm talking about Portugal.. i saw here that there are people that fight for have the best car, the best house, teh best closes and the best scholl for their children, and for that they just went to a bank ask money that they give.. the situation it was so bad that they started to make credits to pay credits to the bank... people just looked to the things that the other have and if you didn't have a mercedes or a BMW you were not good enought.... the same with closes.. these days we have chrildren with expensive closes but that don't eat the breakfast.. the most important meal here.. and they don't eat their dinner too... so things are bad... but we are better than Spain and britain for now.. sigh

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 02:31:48 am »

Cheer up, my friend.  It may be a dreary forecast but there is always the positive. BFF2

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 02:31:10 pm »

Hey according to this article I as a Belgian citizen  I'm even more pessimistic than the Brits, that is so not true! snob  Angry
I'm happy celebration celebration Spooky-bat Spooky-bat :reindeerdance: :reindeerdance: <= see, HAPPY!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 02:44:18 pm »

Cheer up, my friend.  It may be a dreary forecast but there is always the positive. BFF2
Thanks Scarlet.. today i saw in the news that if Portugal don't stand up in the next 3 months well the FMI came here... nervous
Hey according to this article I as a Belgian citizen  I'm even more pessimistic than the Brits, that is so not true! snob  Angry
I'm happy celebration celebration Spooky-bat Spooky-bat :reindeerdance: :reindeerdance: <= see, HAPPY!
I would love be like you!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 03:07:37 pm »

The FMI and international banks are the worst disasters of the world, they lend money at extortionate interest, to enslave the people itself. Brazil has already paid everything owed to the FMI and, today, unfortunately, Brazil lends money to FMI....

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: