Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 11:45:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding and Divorce of Lady Melissa Percy and Tom van S.  (Read 121138 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #440 on: March 26, 2016, 11:13:15 pm »

They've been dating in 2008 but he is a saint and she is a "tart".  bored3 This article is ridiculous. I don't know if she cheated but they've been together for years and in the same circle so her lifestyle is also his. And he married her because she was a lady so too bad for him  snob

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #441 on: March 27, 2016, 12:47:10 am »

This is such a slap in the face; TVS sounds socially ambitious and it's not like he didn't know her well before their marriage.

According to friends, he took the rap to spare embarrassing revelations about her hedonistic lifestyle.

Nothing is embarrassing about a hedonistic lifestyle.

A hedonist is all about sensual pleasure and happiness above all else it seems TVS didn't cut it,and now he wants to use that as some negative against her

shame on him thumbsdown

Sounds like she's more of a free spirit; someone who enjoys life to the full and likes to have a good time. Hedonism is living like Charlie Sheen.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #442 on: March 27, 2016, 05:49:26 am »

What you expect from tm nd his friends and his family? I'm totalky disgusted from all.of them
Otis and missy are friends from.childhood and how we can.ser she sems happy without her cheater husband. Missy dorsn't care, good for her, the df always take pics from the private account

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
marion
Duchess

« Reply #443 on: March 27, 2016, 12:51:02 pm »

we can see she seems happy without her cheater husband. Missy dorsn't care, good for her,

This is most likely her way of showing she doesn't care
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #444 on: March 27, 2016, 01:37:33 pm »

Trying to make out is is all the fault of Melissa, as someone on here said, must have been evidence of TVS behaviour to get such an urgent divorce.  Why should she not have fun, having gotten rid of that jerk.  Viper ma can leave nothing alone, anything to try and save wasty´s bacon  -  not working, viper ma, not working.  She has now alientated many more of the aristos she would still in her heart desperately like to mix with.  As for TVS, fancy spiiing his personal life to viper ma, he of all people should know how she will utilise such information and try to drag people down with it. She is such a vile, nasty iece of work, what pa saw in her in the first place is beyond me, not even a looker when younger.  If the Percys are chucky´s friends look out, he will not take it lightly viper ma putting them down.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #445 on: March 27, 2016, 03:56:16 pm »

I'm disgusted; first, people shouldn't isolate themselves after marriage and second, if Otis is a childhood friend, all the more that he should be around. I'm disgusted that there's this mentality that women should stick around and mourn in some kind of disgrace if there's a divorce and frankly I hope William starts getting shunned since by letting Viper Ma 'in the know' of things, it's just getting all of them smeared with a brush about how disreputable they are.

They've been dating in 2008 but he is a saint and she is a "tart".  bored3 This article is ridiculous. I don't know if she cheated but they've been together for years and in the same circle so her lifestyle is also his. And he married her because she was a lady so too bad for him  snob

Amazing how puritanical these social climbers get once they get the ring; TVS knew Melissa for eight years and now all of a sudden he's just now discovering the traits that should have already been there a long time ago? I sincerely believe that Melissa deserves an apology from the BRF in private after the way she's being slandered in the DM. No wonder Lady Melissa didn't want Kate around at her wedding.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #446 on: March 30, 2016, 02:22:52 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/fame-fortune/millionaires-playground-mayfair-pad-goes-on-sale-with-a-750000-o/

Once owned by the Dowager Duchess of Northumberland, Lady Eleanor Percy, the two-bedroom apartment with connecting conservatory and roof terrace has gone on sale today for £5.6 million.

My hypothesis is the Percys are divesting their property portfolio to pay off the divorce. I'm not buying the Lady Melissa Percy is a hedonist story it seems more like the finger should be pointed the other way. If you are who you associate with then look at who TvS associates with need any more be said IMO!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #447 on: March 30, 2016, 03:50:29 pm »

Nobody looks as pretty during a divorce as they did in their wedding pictures.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #448 on: March 31, 2016, 02:54:44 pm »

Is TVS straight?
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #449 on: March 31, 2016, 04:37:24 pm »

I always thought that. Who knows dontknow

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #450 on: July 04, 2016, 02:40:41 am »

Prince William’s chum Thomas van Straubenzee has recovered after his painful divorce by bagging a stunning new girlfriend.
She is LA-based film and music producer Alexandria Jackson, daughter of the late sound engineer Bruce Jackson, who worked with Elvis.
Tom, 33, married Lady Melissa Percy, the youngest daughter of the Duke of Northumberland, in 2013, but they divorced earlier this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3671628/GIRL-TOWN-Judy-Murray-reunite-dance-partner-Anton-Du-Beke-Strictly-Come-Dancing-themed-cruise-show.html#ixzz4DOrNBNu2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 12:56:53 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2017, 09:56:34 pm »

I like this photograph of the bride and groom:   
Under the umbrella http://www.pinterest.com/pin/187321665723766581       

wed wed wed wed wed wed wed wed wed wed

Really A Baron
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #452 on: September 05, 2017, 08:03:24 pm »

Meet the Hogwarts heiress: How her divorce led Missy Percy to rediscover her country girl roots

Her family home is Alnwick Castle of Harry Potter fame, where her wedding was the society event of the year. But MISSY PERCY prefers muddy fields to posh parties. So when the fairy tale ended in divorce, she put on her wellies and rediscovered her country girl roots.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-4809168/How-Missy-Percy-s-divorce-led-new-passion.html
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: