Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:37:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Queen Sofia!  (Read 2013 times)
Grace
Countess

« on: November 04, 2012, 01:11:57 pm »

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:13:47 pm by Grace » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 05:22:06 pm »

flower
Happy birthday your majesty!
 bday-song

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 11:38:12 pm »

Happy Birthday!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 05:42:04 pm »

bumped because of this  flower

Spain's Queen Sofia turns 75
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/agencia-efe/131102/spains-queen-sofia-turns-75
Spain's Queen Sofia turned 75 on Saturday, a significant milestone that comes at a time when she has stepped up her public activities without neglecting her duties to the royal family.

It also comes as her husband, King Juan Carlos, also 75, is convalescing after his most recent hip operation.

No public ceremonies are planned and the monarchy has not provided precise information about how the queen will celebrate the birthday.

bestwishes cake-girl
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 06:05:21 am »

Amazing woman and she has a lot of strength to put up with all she has without going on Panorama or becoming mental.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: