Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 01:47:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spanish Royal Family Booed in Events  (Read 8482 times)
Polonia
gossip insider

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 04:12:01 pm »

Mon Roi Henry IX - every word you write is the truth - one hundred per cent plus plus plus!!!

And the Monarchy is the main bulwark against these dark forces - which is why they seek to destroy it

There was a time when the Catholic Church (which is also a Monarchy) would have stood against these dark forces but, since the demise of Pius XII, this is no longer the case   
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2014, 06:22:28 pm »

I'm starting to see republican flags in the balconies in my city....

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2014, 06:31:45 pm »

thumbsup  I think the Spanish Monarchy could be the catalyst.

Would it matter if Juan Carlos were to hand the crown over to Felipe?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2014, 06:37:02 pm »

Depends on the economic and political powers. But I believe they are still loyal to JC.

Felipe has his allies but I don't think he has enough allies to at least make his father abdicate.

I don't think Letizia is popular while the Queen still is.

IMO he would be a popular change because the king is not liked by anyone right now except the elite. That it would last depends on many things.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2014, 06:37:18 am »

^you mean the federal europe conspiracy...? Sometimes I believe we will really live in the orwellian world very soon.

Alexandrine,yes , something like that. I cannot go further or I will be booted out of here as it is not 'politically correct' nowadays to say the truth about certain blatant facts.
What I can say though is that the goal is to destroy all that is truly European.
The base of what made and makes Europe beautiful---the moral, the religion, and the core traditions/heritage are the main targets. Not the only ones of course.

The other goals are to destroy the future of Europe. Ex: Having young educated people with no jobs, the allowance of corrupt politicians to stay in power, the chipping away little by little of the monarchy, the allowance/legalizing of the immorality, the license of crass behavior in t.v and public. The mocking of what Europeans always found to be sacred. Removing daily the heritage of Europe.

The final goal is to destroy Europe from within by these dark forces that are trying to obliterate that, they have not created---the arts, the music, the culture, the religion, the traditions/heritage.
They have European citizenship but they don't have a true love for Europe. They have not constructed, that, that is called 'Europe' nor  have they constructed Europe's heritage.They are only Europeans in 'name' not in heart & soul. Simply they have chosen not to assimilate nor to feel part of that heritage.

These very crafty dark forces are not obvious in some immediate way. They are the great chameleons of the planet.

"The real nature of the final goal was deliberately concealed and distorted; it was to be released in small doses, to condition those who would never have accepted it, until it would be too late for the whole process to be reversed" said a British professor .

I agree - the financial and intellectual elites will destroy western civilization and  one of the ways they are accomplishing this is by destroying national identity, destroying the historic underpinnings of western civilization - it goes on and on.  They expect to get rich(er) from all this - what they will really reap is a storm - a terrible storm.

We should - they should - remember the lessons of WWI. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: