Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 04:25:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CP Victoria & Prince Daniel: News and Pics  (Read 50698 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2016, 09:55:49 am »

I like them seeing.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2016, 07:54:28 pm »

Is it wrong that I want to go hang out with Estelle and color all day? She's so cute!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2016, 08:14:51 pm »

^ not wrong, I would color with her, she looks a sweetie pie  flower
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #223 on: November 04, 2016, 02:46:20 pm »

Greetings from Haga Palace and from Prince Oscar
https://mobile.twitter.com/Pvictoriastyle/status/794512009933049856/photo/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #224 on: November 04, 2016, 06:52:03 pm »

What a darling little thing!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2016, 07:41:55 am »

Sweet, he looks like his father!  flower

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2016, 08:06:28 am »

He and his sister look so alike; he looks like the spitting image of Estelle as an infant.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
beline
courtier

« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2016, 10:36:59 am »

What a cute little boy !
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2016, 06:36:53 pm »

Victoria has the cutest kids.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2016, 02:18:06 am »

Princess Victoria and Daniel met with Stephen Hawking
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/11/princess-victoria-and-daniel-met-with.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2016, 01:52:47 am »

When in Rome! Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden looks her elegant best for a flying visit to the Italian capital with her husband Prince Daniel

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4037490/Crown-Princess-Victoria-Sweden-visits-Rome.html#ixzz4Sxh8uMu1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2016, 01:57:52 am »

^I'm not super crazy about that dress on her but she's still such a remarkable presence that it doesn't matter.  It's cut well and she can carry just about anything.  This is one of the royal families that seem to have more cohesiveness and quality than some.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2016, 08:48:09 am »

^ I agree. I think she wanted to wear something solemn dress. It seems to me that she has lost weights after birth. Anyway I would like to see a new hairstyle.  eating cookies 

MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2016, 10:03:11 pm »

^^^ I kinda like the outfit! It's nice and bright and is just right with her personality. I like her shoes too! That bag though looks like it came with removable straps or something, it's kinda big to me.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #234 on: February 03, 2017, 02:43:35 pm »

Gert's Royals ‏@Gertsroyals
New photos of The Crown Princess Family released today! (Both Kids have birthdays comming up: Estelle almost 5, Oscar almost 1)
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gertsroyals/status/827488034404835328/photo/1
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gertsroyals/status/827488034404835328/photo/2

Very nice

AmusedByTheRoyals
royal watcher

« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2017, 05:25:33 pm »

Loved seeing the new pictures!  I love that the SRF aren't afraid to share pictures of their kids.  You can't expect loyalty if people don't know them.  Estelle and Oscar look so much alike right now.  I wonder if he'll take more after his father as he gets older.

"Never complain.  Never explain."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: February 04, 2017, 07:41:27 pm »

Beautiful children and lovely family....If only ours were half as nice
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2017, 10:29:58 pm »

They should change photographers. The kid photo is cute. But the family one is very dark and none of them look good.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2017, 01:29:53 pm »

Lovely family.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2017, 10:41:17 am »

There will be less work for Prince Daniel.
On 2 March draws near Prince Oscar's first birthday - and in connection with that comes dad Daniel cutting down on the royal mission, which also Swedish Women's Weekly has reported.
- That's right. The next time the Prince Daniel to focus on the family and the children, says the court's Communications Margareta Thorgren.
Prince Daniel are "at home with the kids"
But he's parental wants the court did not say, because royals as a minister, for example, do not apply for compensation from the Social Insurance Agency.
Instead, it is called to be "at home with the children."
- When one is royal and you have some official functions. But to the extent that it is possible to plan for as Prince Daniel will in this case to focus on family and children, says Margareta Thorgren.
When Prince Daniel was at home with Princess Estelle was completely unique. He was the first male royal assembly that chose to take parental leave. For Prince Daniel was the obvious choice.
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kungligt/nu-gar-prins-daniel-pa-foraldraledighet/

Google translate

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: