Royal Gossip
July 28, 2017, 07:54:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine Engaged To Chris O'Neill  (Read 19254 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2013, 08:56:28 pm »

You know, there are drop dead gorgeous princes and princesses from dethroned houses and go figure, they are bypassed for these losers and there are aristocrats who come from illustrious continental families, but they are bypassed for these tarty types that basically make life harder for everyone.

As for commoners, there are plenty of drop dead gorgeous, wildly successful honest businessmen/women who would make fabulous wives/consorts and would love being a mother/father and nurture the spouse and keep a good home and get along wonderfully with their family and countrymen, but they are bypassed.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2013, 09:25:06 pm »

I agree Kuei Fei

Next engagement is probably Carl Phillipe and his once topless tv star girlfriend, what a mess.  bored3

[/URL]
beline
courtier

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2013, 10:07:34 pm »

I agree too Kuei Fei.
And don't even get me started on Carl Philip's topless AND bottomless girlfriend  Angry
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2013, 10:13:05 pm »

I don't see why Chris is so criticised and the snake girl is a reborn saint these days for the swedish press. He works in finance, I'm sure 99% of them have most of their money in fiscal paradises. And shorting is what traders do!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2013, 10:16:56 pm »

I can't see where Chris has done anything illegal, and many corporations get addresses in Delaware, it's basically smart business and it actually helps the state of Delaware. What he is doing is not cheating anyone. Many banks and big Corps in the US have legal addresses in Delaware, nothing wrong with that.

The snake girl Sofia, now prancing around like she's "to the manor born" is nauseating.  Shocked  ick
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:18:38 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2013, 02:52:40 pm »

Such a good looking young man with so much potential and ends up with the topless and bottomless woman. Even the snake is a tart!  tehe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264876/Swedish-playboy-prince-strikes-romance-glamour-model-posed-topless-python.html
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2013, 06:34:32 pm »

Pr.Carl Phillip is gorgeous. He is the most handsome of Princes, imo.  flirt

Many think Sofia because resembles his mother(and that may be a unknowing attraction in some way for him, many scandanavian papers have said she looks similar to the Queen when she was younger. (Men sometimes do marry women who look similar to their mothers. I've always tought that Maxima has a somewhat similar look to young Queen Beatrix and Mette Marit has a similar look to the Queen of Norway ,Hakon's mother Sonya.) Just my opinion.

It's sad Carl Phillip got stuck on a girl with a sleezy past, he is quite the catch.  flirt

I think he's going to marry Snake girl.  bored3

[/URL]
beline
courtier

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2013, 08:54:28 pm »

I also think he'll marry her, and maybe getting engaged before Madeleine's wedding so she can go and parade in gala dress and tiara when she's not even married  thumbsdown
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2013, 09:06:42 pm »

I think she is going to attend without being a fiancee because she was in the christening and the funeral of Lilian.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2013, 09:40:39 pm »

Further details of Princess Madeleine of Sweden's wedding revealed

With a little more than a month to go before Princess Madeleine of Sweden marries her financier love Chris O’Neill, serious preparations have begun to make the ceremony the royal wedding of the year.

Taking place on 8 June, the wedding will see Crown Princess Victoria’s sister wed her London-born beau at the Royal Palace Chapel in downtown Stockholm.

Welcoming their royal guests at a private gala dinner on June 7 at the capital city’s Grand Hotel, King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia will host the attendees

Although the final guest list for the event has not yet been revealed, it has been confirmed that Prince Andrew and Sophie, Countess of Wessex will be attending the ceremony on behalf of the British royal family.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013050312416/princess-madeleine-wedding-details/1/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2013, 03:42:51 am »

So they are sending Sophie and Andrew to another RF wedding hehehe.Show's the RF don't to send a couple that would embarrass them good.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2013, 08:35:54 pm »

Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill in New York:

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/05/princess-madeleine-and-chris-oneill-in_8.html

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/05/princess-madeleine-and-chris-oneill-in.html

Harry-ite #6
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2013, 12:58:33 pm »

according to Hola the dress is by Valentino

tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2013, 12:02:17 am »

Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill in Stockholm

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/05/princess-mdeleine-and-chris-oneill-in.html

Harry-ite #6
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2013, 11:06:13 pm »

Breaking News: Princess Madeleine's fiancé Chris O'Neill has declined a royal title.

With just weeks to go to Sweden's Royal Wedding, it has come as a surprise as Princess Madeleine's fiancé Chris O'Neil has announced he will not be taking on a royal title upon his marriage to the Swedish princess.

The British-American banker will marry Princess Madeleine on June 8th and it would have been likely he would have become "HRH Duke of Gastrikland and Hälsingland" upon his marriage to compliment Madeleine's title.

"Mr. Christopher O'Neill has respectfully asked to remain a private citizen and not be granted royal status," read an official statement, released on 17 May.

Now, after the wedding Chris will not carry a royal title. This is unlike Crown Princess Victoria's husband Daniel, who became Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland upon marriage.

Despite Chris marrying the Princess, he has kept his job since the announcement of the wedding, and the financier has not attended any official royal duties with Madeleine.

Princess Madeleine is currently fourth-in-line for the Swedish throne so it is likely that Chris will still work privately after the wedding, although it is possible he will join the royal on some official duties and Swedish state events. Madeleine and Chris currently live in New York, although the wedding will take place in Sweden

http://the-royal-pie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/breaking-news-princess-madeleines.html#!/2013/05/breaking-news-princess-madeleines.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
berlin
Countess

« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2013, 03:18:26 pm »

Good!  This way he can remain working in his field and stay in New York.  I hope Madeleine is ok with the latter.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2013, 07:34:48 pm »

according to Hola the dress is by Valentino

I am dying for seeing her in wedding dress! i bet she will be wonderful

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2013, 01:49:40 am »

Who is Chris O' Neill? I am interested in know more about him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2013, 07:24:46 am »

Kuei Fei, I should have posted this days ago but I've been so busy I didn't have time. Sorry for the delay  flower

From Hola Magazine (translated into English). It gives more details about the groom-to-be (I went straight to where it begins talking about him):

"And who is he? Christopher O'Neill, 38 years old, born on June 27, 1974, comes from a wealthy and influential family and received an international education accordingly: primary school in London and secondary school at the prestigious Swiss institution Auf dem Rosenberg. Not veering off the road and, after college, he graduated in Economics and Finance at Columbia University, he worked at NM Rothschild and Sons, Steinberg Asset Management and was associated with Noster Capital LLC, an investment fund based New York, his last place of employment. He is passionate about classical music, literature and sports. He practices skiing regularly, tennis and golf, and is a Chelsea Football Club buff. And, on top of all qualities, such is his outstanding way with people that he is never missed on the guest list of all events, galas and charity receptions of New York. He has no flaws as Queen Silvia has confessed: "He's warm, friendly and pleasant. The dream of a mother-in-law".

Other aristocrats in the family

Chris's family is accustomed to dealing with the Gotha. His father, Paul O'Neill, who died in December 2004, had moved to London to found the firm of Oppenheimer & Co., an investment bank based in New York, his mother, Eva, an Austrian national, divorced three times, lives in Palm Beach, is a good friend of the billionaire Ivana Trump and she sponsors the Salzburg Festival. She has always watched over Chris and his five sisters, Tatjana, Natasha, Stephanie, Karen and Annalisa, that some of them have also acquired ties with the aristocracy: Tatjana married in 1989 the English aristocrat Henry d'Abo, whose family lives in a castle near Cambridge, West Wratting Hall, and Natasha, a journalist for the British fashion magazine Tatler, was married in 1995 with the Austrian count Abensperg Ernst von und Traun, whose family owns a castle in Austria since 1537.

For Princess Madeleine, Chris is learning Swedish: "I know a few sentences." The first that he has said in public is that the Scandinavian country is "fantastic, beautiful, with lovely people" or that his meeting with the Swedish sovereign was for him "an unforgettable experience". And he gave a huge engagement ring with a three-carat diamond. Worthy of a dream husband."

Source: http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_suecia/2012111461794/chris-oneill-magdalena-suecia/
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2013, 08:56:50 pm »

http://royalweddings.hellomagazine.com/madeleine-of-sweden-chris-oneill/201306041365/princess-madeleine-surname-chris-oneill/
Swedish royal Princess Madeleine has decided not to take the name of her American fiancé Chris O'Neill when they marry on 8 June.

According to the local media, the country's tax agency did not receive a request for a change of name in official documents filed ahead of the wedding. "Neither of the future spouses is going to change their name," the agency's Ingegerd Widell told the Aftonbladet newspaper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: