Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 10:03:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does JC have illegitimate children?  (Read 1320 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: October 24, 2012, 07:51:06 pm »

At least there is one woman and a men who think that he is their father. They do not share a mother but a DNA test told them that they should share a parent. They are trying to bring it to the spanish courts so he has to give them his name but *sigh* courts in Spain consider that as he is proteced by the constitution he cannot even be sued for a case like this.

http://www.libertaddigital.com/chic/corazon/2012-10-24/rechazan-las-demandas-de-paternidad-contra-el-rey-por-su-proteccion-especial-1276472291/

I'm so sad, Spain is just not a developed country  sob and this won't change

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 10:53:11 am »

Rumours/reports some years ago of an affair between him and Duchess Diane von Wurttemburg (formerly Princess Diane of France), this would be Duchess Fleur.  I forget the gist of the reports but there was quite a strong rumour.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 04:24:33 pm »

I know, supposedly Sofia didn't want Elena to marry Fleur older brother because of that, although it would have been a great marriage.

If rumour is true he also at least has two other daughters, one with the woman he was dating while courting Sofia and the other with his mistress during the nineties.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 04:31:50 pm »

Poor Queen Sofia  dontknow

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 06:49:33 am »

Don´t forget Paola di Robilant, daughter of his former lover Olga.

http://www.cotilleando.com/showthread.php/48611-Paola-di-Robilant-hija-natural-del-Rey-y-su-madre-Olghina?highlight=Paola+di+Robilant

I couldn´t find any pictures.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: