Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 04:32:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HGD Guillaume and HGD Stephanie of Luxembourg News and Pictures  (Read 25753 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2013, 11:23:00 pm »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/04/hgd-guillaume-and-hgd-stephanie.html
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2013, 02:48:54 pm »

thankyou again Snokitty.
Thye both look so nice, so calm. As you said they understand their roles and I'll add that they are doing a good job of it!
This couple seem to love each other and it looks to me they work in unison.
BTW...I've never seen her making strange/weird face gestures nor give blank stares like you know who.  tehe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2013, 12:46:54 am »

Guillaume and Stephanie in New York

http://lux-arazzi.blogspot.de/2013/07/new-york-new-york.html
http://www.wort.lu/en/view/prince-guillaume-and-princess-stephanie-in-new-york-51de535ce4b032c93c838d03
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 06:42:18 pm »

Lovely! thankyou for posting Berlin.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2013, 07:07:17 am »

This couple doesn't do much, they're just as inactive and William and Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 03:46:34 pm »

I think they work, it's just not that well reported. They're not glamourous and that's not a bad thing, at all.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2013, 06:25:41 pm »

thumbsup  I read that Luxx blog all the time, these two are always working, it's just that the world press is not covering them.

[/URL]
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2013, 08:51:04 pm »

Agree SG, I also keep track of the boards both GREMB and the Benelux Board.  They have made several
trips around the Grand Duchy and other areas of the Benelux countries., and so very definitely pull their
weight.  Stephanie always looks good, well dressed and turned out. Her hair is beautifully done and never blows about like Waitys.
She seems to have had a good grounding in public duties. Due in no small part I think to the Grand Duchess, Maria Teresa. I think she is a little reserved and IMO that is what they want and need.  Also the effect of losing her mother just before her daughter]s wedding still leaves its effect. Plus her aging father is probably not able to travel very much.
I think she's a credit to her own family, and her husband and his family and to the people of Luxembourg.
Lastly she is well received and accepted among the other RFs and the aristocratic families.
It is a joy to turn to the Boards and read about her and a few others after Waity's latest embarrassments.
Everything a prince and princess should be. And no. its not reported very much can.t have the British people
seeing how a real princess should and does behave now can we'
 flower
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:57:32 pm by MOSAIC » Logged
Polonia
gossip insider

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2013, 11:02:19 pm »

SG and Mosaic - I agree with every word you say - Guillaume and Stephanie ARE hardworking Royals in their own quiet way.

Also, unlike Waity, Stephanie has had to learn a new language.

I, too, follow the other boards and see pictures of them out and about doing Royal duties and mixing with other Royal and Noble families.

Re the shock of Stephanie's mother's death  - who was circa 20 years younger than Stephanie's father - I  also wonder if, unknown to the general public,  the father too is now dying or seriously ill

Also Luxembourg is a small country without any former colonies etc so there is less scope for overseas visits etc

I like this couple and there is a lot to be said for not being a celebrity Royal - real Royals like G & S last the course!!!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2013, 08:44:41 am »

goodpost Polonia   flower
berlin
Countess

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2013, 03:23:33 am »

This couple doesn't do much, they're just as inactive and William and Kate.

You should check this blog as it is dedicated to the Lux and Liechtenstein royal and princely families.  http://lux-arazzi.blogspot.com/  I don't post on them often here, but I read up on them a lot. 
YankeeDuchess
courtier

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2013, 11:43:49 pm »

I think they do more than Wimpo and Waity.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2014, 04:13:47 pm »

I am surprised at the lack of news about a pregnancy. It seems that all their relatives are getting pregnant except them, is there any rumour about them?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2014, 05:59:37 pm »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/06/national-day-in-luxembourg.html

my mother says pregnant, anyone agrees?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: